E n t r y T w o

The Elite's Diary

; E n t r y T w o;

Minjee feels as if she drowned when she slept. She opens her eyes and sees Jinae pouring cold water on her. She opens to retort but the water went inside and she makes a strange and weird sound. Jinae stops pouring water and smirks, "Rise and shine roommie." she sings. 

Minjee shakes her head and sits up straight, watching Jinae put down the bucket and go to her wedges. "Be glad I woke you up." she says as she picks up Minjee's wedges, "Can I borrow these? I did wake you up." she asks and Minjee nods but what she's really thinking is, Oh, so that's why you woke me up

"Thank you so much!" Jinae squeals and rushes down the stairs. When Jinae is out of ear shot Minjee scoffs, "." she stands up and do her morning routine.

"Don't foget to lock the door!" Jinae shouts as she closes the door shut, not even giving Minjee the chance to reply.

Minjee rolls her eyes and grabs two towels from her closet. "." she mutters as she decends down the stairs, heading to the bathroom, to take a relaxing but short shower.

After taking a short yet relaxing shower Minjee threw in some comfortable clothes which resulted on a gray sweater that had the words 'Game Over' printed in bold letters, white leggings that made her kinda look fat and gray low cut converse.

She checks her appearance with her body length mirror before grabbing her small black jansport backpack and leaves the room, making sure that the door is locked. 

♦♦

Minjee sighs as she continues her journey on finding her classroom. She tried to ask some students but they shrug her off like she's some unwanted fly. This is also a reason why she hates school, it's hard to find right friends for you. 

"Class III-C... Class III-B..." She mutters as she passed by the said classrooms. She's kinda confused about why there are seperate classrooms when this is a school for upcoming idols. Maybe they had so much talented students, she concludes in her mind. 

Finally she reaches her destination, "Aha, Class II-A! Found it." she cheers and mentally gave herself a pat on the back. Taking a deep breath, she knocks on the door. 

After a few minutes, she sees herself face-to-face with a tall man. "Yes?" that tall man asks, frowning. 

"I'm a new student and I'm assigned in this class." she says as she twiddles her thumbs and looks down. Must act goody two-shoes, she thinks to herself. She looks up again just in time to see the tall man's frown turn into a smile. 

"Oh, the one who had an excellent dance performance?" he asks and Minjee nods at the question, mentally killing her mom with a spoon. Right now she hates her for this. 

"I'll just give you the signal and you'll go in front and introduce yourself. Yes?" he says and leaves, not even giving her the chance to answer. 

She sighs and readies herself for the next. 

"Okay class, we have a new student. Her name is.." the tall man which is suppose to be her teacher stops and Minjee thinks that's the signal and walks in front. 

She bows then introduces herself, "Annyeong, my name is Park Minjee." after that she smiles a sweet smile and the tall man continues, ".. Park Minjee. Everyone, treat her well and you may sit there beside Hana. Hana please raise your hand." 

A girl with black long hair and red highlights with glasses raises her hand and Minjee concludes that the girl who raised her hand is Hana, she walks towards Hana. When she reached Hana she bowed politely and say, "Nice to meet you." 

Hana looks at Minjee from head to toe before grunting as a response. Minjee glares at Hana while she isn't looking and sits down beside her.

"You know you can cut the act if you're with me." Hana suddenly says much to her surprise. Minjee looks at her surprised for a minute then awkwardly laughs. 

"What are you talking about?" Minjee asks still laughing awkwardly. 

"I can see right through you know, you're easy to read and judging by your facial expression your uncomfortble because your secret is out." Hana responds not looking at her instead looking outside the window. 

Minjee pouts but didn't back down, "Honestly, I don't know what you're talking about but I have one thing for you. Don't go around around and accuse people of something that is false." she says and looks at the board. 

She hears Hana chuckle beside her and says, "But I'm not accusing you of something false, Minjee." 

Minjee shivers at the tone. It's so cold, Minjee thinks and looks at Hana observing her appearance she can say she might be the school's loner or ice princess. She can also say that this girl is also fashionable with her long-sleeved white shirt, black skinny jeans and black high-cut converse.

"You know if you stare so much people might mistaken you as a stalker or ." Hana's voice suddenly breaks her from her trance.

"Sorry." Minjee apologizes while staring back at the front. She feels Hana's eyes look at her before looking some where else that she doesn't know. 

Suddenly she remembers what Jinae said to her yesterday, 'Don't listen or talk to someone who has long hair, who has different highlights every week and glasses.' 

Could it be that the girl that Jinae is referring to is Hana?, Minjee thinks as she looks at the tall man which she found out by over hearing girls fangirl about him, like ew he's old, is Lee-songsaengnim giving out reminders.

She rolls her eyes at her conclusion and decides that maybe there are other girls who does that.



A/N: So here is Chapter Two. I know it has slow updates but please bear with me since I have other two on-going stories. Constructive Criticism is allowed~ Please write down what you think. It'll be a great inspiration and motivation.