E n t r y T h r e e

The Elite's Diary

; E n t r y T h r e e;

Minjee felt like someone was stabbing her with a knife. She doesn't know where she got the feeling, maybe it's because of the students who were whispering with one another while looking at her from head to toe. She clutches her books tighter, feeling so small because of the whispers. 

She turns left and sees herself facing a a big white double door that has the word 'library' carved in the white sigh beside it and is wide open. "Wow, they even made the library look elegant yet simple." She mutters to herself and is about to enter the library when she hears a voice beside her say, "I know right but this school is always known for their luxury and elegant-ness." 

She blinks her eyes twice before tilting her head to the side. She sees a girl with shoulder-lenght bob haircut, pale skin, wide caramel eyes, not-so flat nose and plump lips wearing a floral pattern dress that just ended above her knees and pink flats. 

"Hey!" She says almost shouting, "My name's Choi Ahri! Nice to meet you!" She flashes a crooked grin and a peace sign. 

"My name's Park Minjee?" She asks/introduces and then flashes a fake smile that can be identified immedietly. 

"Well then Minjee what are you doing here?" Ahri, her new aquaintance asks while twirling a lock of her hair still flashing her a crooked grin. 

Minjee fidgets on her spot, uncomfortable about the stranger, who introduces herself as Choi Ahri. She doesn't know if she should walk away or answer back. Well, she does have a reputation to keep up. In the end she just answers. 

"It's study period and we're assigned to go to the library--" she answers and then takes a schedule squished in her math text book, "--here it says study period." She points with her thumb even if it cannot reach it. 

"Oh it says here study period--" Ahri nods also pointing at the word, her crooked grin turning into pursed lips but less than a minute it changes back into a crooked grin again, "--well then Park Minjee shall we go in the library?" She asks, way too cheerfully. 

"Sure?" Minjee asks but the girl pretended to not here Minjee raise up the word, at least that's what Minjee interpreted. Now that Minjee has Ahri's back side in view she also notices a pink ribbon clipped with her hair. 

Minjee decides just to follow the girl, now taking a look at the library it's quite much bigger than she expected. Well, it isn't really a shocker. If students excel in their currecular shouldn't they also need to excel in their acedemics. After all you can't graduate if you don't pass the academics. 

After picking the book she would like to read, she takes a sit beside Ahri who is waving her hand in the air as if she wanted Minjee to sit beside her. 

"So what did you pick?" Ahri asks but never lets Minjee answer when she reads the title at the cover page, "You're reading about the school's history?" She asks and then lets out an 'eck' sound. 

Minjee sighs, she would really like to know about the school she's currently in. It's weird not knowing the school she goes to, at least for her she thinks it's weird and uncomfortable. She takes a look at Ahri's book and mentally face palms. 

"Harry Potter?" 

Ahri looks at her like it's the most normal thing in the world, "What? It's actually nice if you get to read it." She replies. Minjee sighs, she actually already knows since she read that book for two times already.

"I thought this is supposed to be study period." Minjee says, opening the book she picked earlier. 

"It is." Ahri replies, "Only that students don't give a care to the students who are in study period since they're to busy to care. So why care if the teacher's don't even care?" 

That's the first time Minjee hears care being used a lot in two sentences. "But you're reading Harry Potter." She says, deadpans. 

"Yes I'am." Ahri nods and then drifts her attention to the book before her. Minjee shakes her head and thinks, 'Just what are you implying here Choi Ahri?' before reading the first words of the book. 

History of Seoul Arts University 

Is all she sees and reads, no continuation or anything. She flips to the next page and sees a blank page, she sighs again and flips to the next page. But it's not what she expected and here she thought that every school book starts with table of contents. She reads the first five sentences. 

Seoul Arts Academy is founded by Mister and Madam Kim in 1895 but nobody knew their first names. They designed this school for young children or teenagers to open up to their ability and be what they really are. This school used to be a poor one even though Mister and Madam Kim were rich, the only reason why it started off as a poor school is because students don't show their talent hence the downfall. But it staryed to rise in 1970 when a student by the name of Yook Hyejin entered. She's a daughter of one of the most well-known business men in South Korea and a well-known fashion designer, she wants to be a famous well-known actress which really happened after she graduated the academy. 

Minjee sighs and read the remaning sentences with her eyes. After reading the sentences, she flips to the next page and sees a picture of a girl that had brunette hair, emerald eyes and pale skin. 

"Yook Hyejin." She mutters, reading the text below the picture. 

"She's pretty as everyone says." Someone says from behind. Minjee looks back and sees a boy with glasses and dyed brown hair. 

"Who are you?" Minjee asks and the boy takes a sit beside her, he was about to answer her question when Ahri cutted him off. 

"Hey Jongdae." Ahri says while smiling. Minjee blinks and asks, "You know each other?" 

Ahri's smile turns into her infamous crooked grin and nods, "Yup. We're lab mates in chemistry." She answers. Minjee blinks again before turning to Jongdae. 

"Well, Hey Jongdae--" 

"Just Jongdae." Jongdae cuts off and Minjee really wants to roll her eyes but she can't so she sighs before continuing, "--Just Jongdae--" she hears Jongdae sigh and she mentally smiles, "--my name is Minjee." 

"I know." Jongdae answers and Minjee blinks again. Seriously what's with her and blinking? Jongdae noticing her confusion, continues, "We have the same homeroom and if I remember you're assigned to sit beside Hana." 

"Then where do you sit?" Minjee asks and Jongdae answers, "I used to sit beside Hana but I was transfered beside Saeri." 

"Saeri?" Minjee asks again. Jongdae sighs and mutters, "Right you don't know her..." Ahri giggles and taps Minjee's shoulder which made Minjee turn to her. 

"Saeri is tha girl who always puts her hair into a french braid, she also has dark brown eyes." She explains. 

"Oh." Minjee nods and returns her attention to the book, reading page beside the picture of Yook Hyejin. 

"So is it true?" Jongdae asks and Minjee doesn't look up at first, misinterpreting that he's asking Ahri but when she hears no answer coming from Ahri she looks up. Only to see the two looking at her intently. Her eyes widen and she asks, "What's true?" 

Ahri groans and answers, "That your room mates with the school's queen bee." 

"Jinae?" She asks and then they nod, "Yes." She answers and she continues, "She's the school's queen bee? I thought she's just someone who's desperate to be popular." 

Ahri giggles and asks, "You still don't know?" 

"What am I supposed to know?" Minjee asks and she suddenly remembers Jinae borrowed her wedges sneakers. She continues, "About those shoes? She borrowed those from me." 

Ahri blinks and says, "No. Jongdae tell her." Jongdae grumbles and shoots Ahri a glare. 

"What are you going to tell me Just Jongdae?" Minjee asks and Jongdae groans, wanting to correct her but just didn't. 

"This school has rulers, otherwise known as The Elites." He says and Minjee tilts her head while blinking. 

"What?" 

Ahri cuts off, "You should know this as a student here. If you start bad mouthing elites who knows what might happen to you." 

"Oh." Minjee says and signals Jongdae to continue. 

"As I was saying The Elites are the rulers of the school. Mostly the student body. There are eighy of them." He says and continues, "First we have Kim Jongin. The school's resident playboy, he's known to be dating girls only for three days but some say that he has dated one girl for six months. He's also the son of the current principal and the current vice president of the dance club." 

"Then there's Park Chanyeol, he's the boy friend of Jinae and are growing strong. He's also a music genius since he can play the guitar, drums and etc. and he's the happy virus." 

"Chen Xiao An is the head of the badminton club, she's super nice when you get to know her and there has been rumors that she and Chanyeol tried to date but it didn't work out." 

"Wu Yi Fan is the cold guy. He only talks to the elites and always rejects girls when they confess. Some say it's because he likes Jinae. There also has been rumors that he used to be like Chanyeol." 

"Kim Jinae is the school's queen bee and your room mate. She's a daughter of a billionare but her father never cares about her, he only throws cash to her and that's all. I think that's why she's mean and an attention seeker because her father never cares about her." 

"Kim Kibum is Jinae's step-brother and a fashionista. He and Jinae never had been in good terms since their father has always liked Kibum and he's a son of someone their father had a one-night stand with. Jinae has always called Kibum an illegal son." 

" Lastly, Lee Taemin is the current president of the dance club and a prankster. He and Jongin has never been in good terms because they always fight for the president title of dance club but he's nice to everyone else." 

Minjee counts the elites with her fingers and notices that Jongdae only introduced seven, "Excuse me you said there's eight but why did you only say seven?" She asks and Jongdae grins. 

"It's because she's an old elite. The rumors said she died along with her boy friend because they tried to swim the bottomless pit." Jongdae answers and Minjee nods. 

"Bottomless pit--" Minjee mutters and Ahri cuts off, "-- it's also said that if you swm across the bottomless pit there's an island full of magic waiting for you." 

"What's her name?" Minjee asks and Ahri answers, "Lin Zhao Mi. The old queen bee." 

Minjee's ayes widen when she heard the name, "No way." She mutters.



A/N: So I decided to update after a long time. Hope you all like this update! I find it weird how I made diferrent characters pop out randomly (Ahri and Jongdae).