E n t r y O n e

The Elite's Diary

;E n t r y O n e;

Minjee despised schools. With an obvious reason. It's all because of stupid homeworks, terror teachers, ugly queenkas and kingkas, faces, cafeteria food and the word itself, school just hearing it gives her the creeps. But that didn't give her mom the reason to not enroll in Seoul Arts University.

Unfortunately for her, she was accepted and now she has to go to Seoul Arts University or S.A.U for short. Knowing that her mom doesn't like trouble, she forced herself to act some goody two-shoes student. 

How did she enroll? 

Well, let's just say that when she was dancing to her hearts content in her room, she left the door unlocked and her mom got the chance of recording her dancing. Then her mom sent the video to S.A.U which they praised and she got accepted. 

And right now she's on her dorm unpacking her stuff. She has to admit her dorm is a little bit girly, with all the magazines for clothes, make-ups and hairs and not to mention the collection of eyeliners. Yes, her dorm is a bit girly to her. 

She started placing her clothes in her own closet that the school provided, organizing them by their type and color. Jeans on one container, shirts on the other and undergarments on the drawer while the dresses and skirts are hung by a hanger since she has only limited amount of dresses and skirts.

After she finished placing her clothes, she started placing her shoes also by type and color. She placed them by the wall. Her two dollshoes first then wedges sneaker then two vans and four converse. 

She was about to place her things on her drawer when the door creaked open. She turned towards the door's direction and saw a girl entering. The girl was tall and slim, she had black long hair that had big curls on the tips and just ended below her bust area. Saying she was pretty is an understatement, she is beautiful. That was until, 

"What are you doing here?" she asked in a snobby voice, crossing her arms and raising her brow. Minjee has to praise her for her eyesight since she's upstairs. Minjee went downstairs and bowed 90% infront of the girl. 

"Mianhe, I'm new here and this is my assigned room." Minjee finally spoke after she stopped bowing. The girl smirked and asked again, "Really?" Minjee nodded at her question. 

"Last time I checked this is my room." the girl said while walking past Minjee going towards a black desk that is filled with notebooks. Minjee really wanted to punch this girl square in the face but instead she calmed herself down and spoke again in a very calm voice, "Well then, I must be your new room mate." 

The girl turned around towards Minjee's direction and looked at Minjee from head to toe, "I guess you are but why am I not infromed about this?" she finally agreed but asked again. Minjee felt that the mood was going bad so she tried to lighten it up. 

"Maybe they wanted it to be a surprise?" she asked and the girl scowled while taking a notebook from the black desk, "I don't like surprises." she said while scanning the pages of the notebook.

Minjee bit her lip and the girl spoke again, placing the notebook back to where it belonged. "If you're going to be my new room mate you have to follow some rules and the first rule is; Don't make any noise. I hate noises."

Minjee just looked at the girl with a 'what-the--are-you-serious?' face but the girl didn't see it since she was turning the other way, "Second; Don't talk to me at school."

Minjee rolled her eyes and thought, Like I'm going to talk with some . But quickly smiled when the girl turned around, "Lastly; Don't, scratched that NEVER touch my things." Minjee just nodded and the girl smiled sweetly at Minjee, "For once I'm thankful that they gave me an understanding room mate." she flicked her hair and strutted towards the door. 

Her fingers were already wrapped around the doorknob when she suddenly spoke, "Just a reminder; don't listen or talk to someone who has long hair who has different highlights every week and glasses." the she slammed the door shut.

When the door closed Minjee acted like she wanted to throw a punch at the girl while gritting her teeth. But then the door suddenly opened and Minjee hid her hands behind her back while smiling sweetly.

"Oh yeah, by the way my name's Jinae." and Jinae closed the door again without even giving Minjee the chance to tell her name.

Minjee blinked for five times, confused at Jinae's weird behavior. "Weirdo." she muttered before returning to fixing her things.



Well, chapter one is out. Sorry for rewriting it again... Hope you'll comment what you think about it. Yeah, don't just bash... Constructive Criticism is allowed~ 

Sorry for wrong spellings and wrong grammars. Author is going to stop writing now~