Chapter 5

Niel's First Love

Niel's POV

Shinee came with a loud bang on the door with worried expressions then the expressions all turned to relieved ones once they noticed their surroundings. Key walked over to Me and Cecilia and said"I brought dinner."He said. "I'm not hun-"I was interrupted by a loud grumble from my stomach. Everyone burst out laughing, even Cecilia.

"I'm fine now Niel."Cecilia whispered in my ear.

She looks a little pale, something's not right...I'll confront her about it later."Niel??"I was surprised but responded"hm?!" I looked over at the Shinee. I texted Key[Hey Kibum(key's real name)!Can you organize your dorm with happy bday stuff 2morrow?I'm gonna go buy the cake.] I knew that he knew EXACTLY what I was talking about, so I waited for his reaction....3......2....."AHN DANIEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THIS EARLIER!?!?!?!?!"

Everyone looked and Key with confused looks. "But Niel didn't even say anything, are you alright key?"blurted Minho. Taemin and Chunji gave me suspiscious looks.I just put on a innocent look and smiled warmly at Cecilia.

Key's POV

I stared at Cecilia and decided on her dress size and shoe size.Hmmmmmmmm. I texted Niel 'What kinda cake does she like?or dislike?'

I waited for the longest time before I finally got a text. But it wasn't from Niel. I stared at my phone for a solid 5 minutes. I knew that number. It wasn't just some die hard Shinee fan. It was someone that I never wanted to remember. I scrunched up my face in pain as I got many, many flashbacks of when I met her, and how it all fell apart.I dashed out of the door while practically whispering "I'll get some drinks."

I couldn't take it anymore. All the memories I tried to forget before. WHY?!?!?!

Cecelia's POV

I saw Key umma look at his phone. At first it was normal, but then he just kept staring at it for the longest time ever! I swore I saw a tear go down his cheek as he dashed out the door. That's it. I'm going after him. I looked up at Niel and he nodded.

I'm so glad he knew what I meant. I ran out the door as fast as I could and was just in time to see Key umma get into a white honda civic and saw a flash of long brown hair in the driver's seat before the car drove off.

That's weird...It's not Nicole unnie that Key umma always hangs out with, she has short hair.....I texted Niel exactly what I saw and was walking to the front door until I saw blond hair, then it all went black. 

I dashed out of the door while practically whispering "I'll get some drinks."

I couldn't take it anymore. All the memories I tried to forget before. WHY?!?!?!

Cecelia's POV

I saw Key umma look at his phone. At first it was normal, but then he just kept staring at it for the longest time ever! I swore I saw a tear go down his cheek as he dashed out the door. That's it. I'm going after him. I looked up at Niel and he nodded.

I'm so glad he knew what I meant. I ran out the door as fast as I could and was just in time to see Key umma get into a white honda civic and saw a flash of long brown hair in the driver's seat before the car drove off.

That's weird...It's not Nicole unnie that Key umma always hangs out with, she has short hair.....I texted Niel exactly what I saw and was walking to the front door until I saw blond hair, then it all went black.