Chapter 2

Niel's First Love

 

Teentop's POV

Teentop followed Cecilia into the building, assuming so many things. But when they saw her enter a practise room they peeked in and saw snsd practising 'genie' inside. "How does Cecilia know snsd?"Niel accidentially wondered out loud. Ljoe's phone suddenly beeped. A text from Seohyun. It read 'We can hear you, so are you guys gonna come in or stand there gawking like a bunch of idiots?'Ljoe showed the others so they went inside. "Kekeke guess we're busted."said Ljoe.

 

 

"So what were you guys doing peeking at us practising?"Jessica asked while filing her nails.

"We were curious how Cecilia could get into SM without being a trainee and stuff."Chunji replied.

Yuri stepped forward and said "She's my long lost sister, end of story, you guys could've just asked you know."

"Do you guys need to use the practise room?We're almost done with it."Tiffany said.

"Do you guys want to have dinner with us?"CAP asked them

"Sure, we were just about to anyways."said Taeyeon.

Seohyun's POV

Everyone was stuffed into Teentop's van. CAP was driving and Taeyeon got in passenger seat. Tiffany, Jessica, Sooyoung, Hyoyeon, Chunji, Ricky, and Changjo were stuck in the middle and Niel, Cecilia, Seohyun, Yuri, Sunny, Yoona, and Ljoe were in the back.

 

It was so squished in the van that everyone was up against each other except for CAP and Taeyeon. I saw how it was really awkward for Niel and Cecilia so I decided to help them. I whispered my plan in Yuri ear and a second later I heard Yuri scream "SPIDER!!!!!!!!!!!!"and pointed to the spot in between me and Cece. Cece screamed and jumped on Niel's lap and I closed the space where Cece was sitting.

 

Cece realized what she was doing and blushed. Her arms were around Niel's neck and she was sitting on his lap. "Move over Seohyun."She whispered to me. "There's no room."I replied while smirking at her.

 

Cecilia's POV

Great, that meant I was stuck sitting like this. "Mianhe Niel, there's no more room."I apologized.

"I-It's O-okay."I heard him stutter. I kept getting tired and kept almost falling asleep on Niel.

"If your tired, you can sleep on my shoulder."he said.

"Thanks Niel."I said as I fell asleep on his shoulder. Who knew a shoulder could be so comfy.

Niel's POV

After Cecilia fell asleep on my shoulder I fell asleep on her head. I woke up right when we got to the restaurant and I didn't want to wake up Cecilia so I carried her bridal style to the restaurant. She woke up when she was in my arms.

"Niel?Why are you carrying me?"She asked drowsily.

"Um...well I didn't want to wake you up so, I sorta, um, carried you here...I hope you don't mind."I told her.

"It's fine, thanks for the shoulder Niel." I let her down and we walked in hand in hand, not knowing what we were doing. We sat at a booth and ordered a plate of kimbap and Yuri and Cecilia squealed "KIMBAP!!!!!!DIBS!!!!!!"They were perfectly in synch. I chuckled lightly and was about to grab a kimbap roll from the plate but I felt a hand underneath mine. I looked up and saw Cecilia looking at me and we both let go. Ljoe hyung must've noticed something was up after that because he left to go to the washroom with the rest of the teentop and snsd noonas.

 

"You think they planned this?"Cecilia asked me.

"Yup, there's no way all of them have to go at the same time, guess they didn't think about that. Do you wanna ditch them?"I asked back.

 

"Sure."she said. We took the takeout and left the restaurant and headed to the arcade. Cecilia was staring intensely at a pink stuffed cow. I put a token in the catcher and managed to get the pink cow with a blue cow that was attached to it.

 WP-hh-10027-29-1.jpg

"Here,"giving her the blue one"The blue one can remind you of me, and the pink one reminds me of you."I told her smiling, "Thank you Niel."She said blushing. When I thought we were going to walk back to our apartments she turned my head around and kissed me! I kissed her back and we smiled as we let go.

 

When we got back to the apartment we went our seperate ways and I walked up to the door and knocked. "Yah!!!!Where were you?!Why did you guys ditch us?!Did you have fun?"They all screamed at once. "one question at a time, We were somewhere else, we ditched you because you guys ditched us for the washroom(kekeke)and I did have fun, Anywayyyyys How'd it go with Ljoe and Seohyun?"I asked back.

 

Everyone stared at Ljoe and he nervously said "There's nothing going on...yet"He whispered the last part but we all heard it.We gasped at the thought. Our playboy might change his ways I guess. Tonight I fell asleep with sweet dreams.