Chapter 2

Niel's First Love

  

 

Cecilia's POV

I called Seohyun and she picked up on the second ring. "Yobeseyo?" I heard a voice say.

"Is this Seohyun?"I asked.

"neh, is this Cecilia?"She questioned.

"mmhmm, Just wanted to let you know I live at the apartment across from SM entertainment on the first floor, unit 3. Oh, and I lost my first kiss to a total stranger, I'll tell you the details later, can you come over?"i asked

"whoa wait what?I'm in SM's building right now, I'll be right over, mind if I bring my friends?"She asked

"I don't mind, now hurry up, I'm dying to tell you."

She hung up and a few seconds later she was at the front of my door with 8 other people. "This is Taeyeon, Jessica, Sunny, Tiffany, Hyoyeon, Yuri, Sooyoung, and Yoona, We're from a girl k-pop group called SNSD, A.K.A. Girl's Generation, now spill it girl."She pointed to each girl when she said their name.

 

"He apologized and said his name was Niel, I was walking up the stairs to get here and he bumped into me and we both well to the bottom with his lips on mine, and you guys are in a girl group?"

"Yup, and don't tell us you mean THE Niel from Teentop, what did he look like?"Seohyun asked eagerly.

"He had light brown hair and big lips like angelina jolie.He had a friend with pink hair."I said simply.

 

Everyone gasped. they told me he was from a guy group in k-pop and then demanded to know my life story.I told them in short and at the end I said "Oh and I lost my older sister when I was 3, Her name was Kwon Yuri, and she was born on December 5th, 1989."I said. Everyone gasped once again and I got irritated by it and asked "What's with all the gasping?" Yuri stepped up to me and cupped my cheeks in her hands and asked"Cece?Is that really you?"

 

I realized just then that this was my sister hugging me, my long lost sister. Tears came out of both of our eyes and we kept hugging until we had to let go. "That's it,"Yuri said,"I'm hooking you up with a job to be a  trainee at SM."she said. I was shocked but happy and told me she would check up on me every 2 days or so and pick me up from school everyday.

 

The next day I wore my school uniform and brushed my messy hair straight then I heard a knock at my door. I opened it to see Yuri and she pulled me into a limo and drove told the driver the directions to my new school.I realized what situation I was in and said"But Unnie, I haven't even had breakfast yet." She pressed a button and a tray was in front of me with strawberry pancakes on a plate. "Thank you unnie!!!!!"I said while hugging her to death.

 

"You might want to eat fast, Cece, We're gonna be at your school in like 3 minutes." She said while gobbling up her pancakes.

 

We drove up to my new school and they said their goodbyes to me. Everyone was staring at me as I exited to limo. I tugged at my skirt nervously, I hated being the center of attention. When I went to the office I saw a girl my age with the secretary. She looked at me and said "Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Eun Mi, but you can call me Mimi."she said. "Annyeong, I'm new here, My name is Kwon Cecilia, but you can call me Cece. Nice to meet you." I said. "Nice to meet you too." The principal came out and said "Ah, your the new student, Cecilia, right?I'm Pincipal Lee.Here's your schedule and Eun Mi, can you please show her around the school and to her classes please?" "Sure!"said Eun Mi.

 

"Um..Mimi, where's Ms.Kim's class?"I asked

"Oh!You have the same homeroom as me!Come on!"Eun Mi said as she led me to a classroom that said 1-1 on it. I told the teacher I was new here and she told me to introduce myself to the class. She told them to quiet down.

"We have a new student from Canada, Please introduce yourself."Ms.Lee said.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Kwon Cecilia imnida, nice to meet you all."I said.

"Cecilia, please take a seat beside Daniel. Daniel, please raise your hand."Ms.Lee said.

I saw a hand and walked to it and sat down to the seat beside it. The boy looked up and said "Hi I'm Ahn Daniel, but you can call me Niel, Nice to meet y-" We both stared at each other and both said in perfect synch "You stole my first kiss!!!!"In a whisper. I turned the other way to see Eun Mi with a shocked face, apparently she heard our whispers.

 

"You kissed NIEL?!?!"She wrote on her notebook and threw it to me.

"Long story, I'll tell you at lunch"I wrote back.

I got threw all the other lessons in the morning with Niel and Eun Mi either in front, behind, or beside me. The lunch bell rang and Eun Mi pulled us to the rooftop.

"That's Niel from Teentop, the idol group, Teentop and Shinee are the kingkas of this school. I'm one of the Queenka's, so let's go to the cafeteria and eat lunch!I'm STARVING!"she said.

 

When we entered the cafeteria Eun Mi pulled us to the table with 12 guys, and 4 other girls. A guy wrapped his arms around Eun Mi's shoulder's and said "this is my boyfriend, Chunji." I sat down beside her and everyone asked"who's she?" Eun Mi stood up and told everyone in the cafeteria "This is my new friend Cecilia, She's the 6th Queenka in BP now!" Everyone started gossiping about me I'm guessing. "what's BP?"I asked Eun Mi.

"It stands for Bubbly Pops. 1 queenka for every letter in Bubbly Pops, Now that your here, we finished the word Bubbly. now we need 4 more queenkas."

 

The girls introduced themselves to me.

B-Kim Hana

U-Moon Soyeon

BB-twins Lee Hyeri and Hyemi

L-Eun Mi

Y-Me, of course.

 

Eun mi told me that the group of guys was Shinee and Teentop. She pointed to each as she said their names. "Cap, Chunji, Ljoe, Niel, Ricky, Changjo. That's Teentop. Onew, Jonghyun, Minho, Key, and Taemin. They're Shinee. Everyone, this is Kwon Cecilia, she's from Canada."

 

Niel and I looked at each other and both looked away and blushed. Everyone noticed and raised their eyebrows suspecting something. Taemin broke the silence and said "Cecilia-ah, there's a pool party at my house on Wednesday, do you wanna come?"He asked me.

 

"Sure!"I said and he gave me the address to his place and his number inserted into my cell phone.

"OMO!Your cell phone is so cute~"Taemin said.

"I think we're gonna be awesome friends."I told Taemin.

"I think so too!"said Taemin.

Afterschool I got back to my apartment when Yuri unnie texted me telling me to go shopping with her tommorow. I told her about Taemin's pool party and she said she was invited too so we were going to buy swimsuits tommorow.

No one's POV

Cecilia got out of the limo while not knowing Niel was watching her while talking to Taemin. Once she got in the school girls were giving her glares and she didn't know why. The guys and some of the girls were acknowledging her even though she didn't know them and the day at school wnt on like that.

After school, Teentop were heading to the SM building for practise when they saw Cecilia heading inside the building.

They were all curious to why she was there, she wasn't a trainee was she?