-4-

The Vampire and The Ansh

I sip my chocolate shake. I glance at him. He smiles, seems like he satisfies with my work. “So? There’s nothing you could say? Any comments? A ‘thank you’ may be, ‘well done, kid’?” I put down my drink.

“Mmmm?”  He still read the data that he asked me a week before.

“Seriously” I roll my eyes. “Ah!! My head sicks” I growl.

He glances at me. Finally. “What?” He asks me blankly. “Don’t you get it?” He asks with an innocent face

“That’s my question, oppa.... don’t you get it? don’t you know? There’s word ‘thank you’” I sulk. I helped him for a week to do his errands, but what I get a glass of chocolate shake? Seriously this person.

“You’re the one who don’t get it, dino-ya. The chocolate shake was just an opening. You can order everything. That’s why I bring you here, in my caffe.” He continue to read the files.

“Everything? Everything means e-ve-ry-things?” I confirm his words.

“Mmmm...” He nods.

“Yay! Why you didn’t say it earlier, My tummy is craving for food” I say exitedly.

I order e-ve-ry menu that I want. This cold face oppa is really really really getting interest to Boa unnie. He even brings me here to pay for my hardworking work to look for unni’s  schools life’s information.

“Oppa, why you don’t just ask her about this? Unni can tell you everything. You don’t have to make any research about her past life like this. You knew each other for a long long long time?” I ask, but he doesn’t pay attention at all. Ah, really, this old man always succeed to make me go crazy over everything.

“Ok. Fine. I’ll just tell unnie about what has you done behind her back” I said while eat my delicious choco cake.

“Don’t you ever dare!” He warns.

“Try me!” I challenge him.

“YA! PARK JIYEON!!” I put my hands on both of my ears. Hahaha it seems like I got his nerves.... Hahahaha, this master of mine.

“Ok, ok, I know” I nod my head. “but, what’s about these thing? I really don’t understand. You have known unnie since she birth. You know everything about her. I mean e-ve-ry-thing” I make a clear mark when I said ‘e-ve-ry-thing’ part. “You even know her better than her own parent.”

“I think I skipped something. I skipped a very important information. so for now, just shut your mouth. Just eat!” I roll my eyes. Again. He used this command tone again. not a ‘thank you’ but ‘shut up and just eat’, this old man is really getting much old.

“Don’t you dare to think any stupid things about me.” He said while read the draft I gave him earlier.

Hol! Can he read my mind or something? I have to be careful with this old man.

“I can’t read your mind. It just written all over your face” finally He finished reading that drafts. He puts it on the table. “Good job. I like your work” He sipps his coffe. Humans tend to think that vampire is a scary and a cold heart creature. Mmmm, I admit it that was slightly right. If people see this master of mine, they would completely agree with me. But, of course not all of the vampires have that kind of personality, they’re just like human having a lot of differrent personality. And PS: They eat meals just like humans do. It just that they have to drink a fresh blood from us, anshs.

‘beep’ I take a glance at my smartphone, a message. I open it.

From: the kindest ansh Boa unnie                                                          

Something comes up. I cant be home for 4 days. Oppa has to drink 2moro, tell him that I cant make it, and since he drank your blood two days ago, just call uncle Park to replace me, okay?? Sorry T.T

I frown. It is not a good news. Why unnie didn’t just send this message to him. Sigh.... I take a glance to him. He is busy with his own phone.

“What? Something comes up? Just go. Your work is done” why he always give attention in right situation. S****!

“E....., oppa, no, I mean uncle, sorry sorry, I mean master,” Arrggg how can I tell him......

“Mmhhh?” He lift his left eyebrow. He wait my next word. I know.

Hah! OK, in one blow, i’ll just tell him, one, two, three. I have to inhale deeply first. “You will have a drink tomorrow, wont you?”

“Uh-huh” He nodds. “Boa will drop to my place after working”

“But,” Arrrgghhh..., How I say it??. Ok. One blow! “But Unnie can’t make it. She send me a message said....”

“Ok, I know. I’ll call Dongyup. You can go.” He said calmly. A kind of calm that you know, there’s this anger and dissapointed feeling.

“Ok, thaks for the treat, oppa, I go first,” I hurriedly pack my stuff. I have to run away as soon as possible. It’s gonna be a nice problem if I stay here longer. I have to save my life.

Ah! Save! I dont know how long I’ve walked. My safety has to come first. Actually, what happened between those two? Unnie can sends her message directly to Jaejoong oppa. And that old man, can freely ask unnie about her life. Arrrggg!!! I really don’t understand them.

                                                                                                       Park Jiyeon

                                                   And who am I? Argghhh I don’t know, I cant think about anything else