-1-

The Vampire and The Ansh

My Family, Parks born as Kim Family’s ansh.Our duty is to feed the Kims. Do you have any idea what kind of family the Kims are? When I was young, I told one of my classmate, Sulli, that the Kims are a vampire family. She laughed so hard, I still can remember what she said “what you said again Jiyeon-a? The Kims? The Kims from the Kim Empire are vampires? Don’t make a joke.” After that, I never tell to anyone anymore.

No one believe that vampire, werewolves, magicians are really exist. When actually, may be they are right beside you, may be they are be your friends, they really exist in this society. That’s why there’s a lot of fictional story about it. That’s how a story like Twilight series, Underworld, and such could born. But some of these story, they’re exaggerate it. They wrote something like vampires need to kill humans to remain their life. Hahahaha, what a joke!

A lot of fictional story wrote that vampire has an immortal life. Well, it’s true that they can live for a long time comparing to humans’s life, but that doesn’t mean immortal. Of course, they will die, but not because of the sun ray, hollow water and all of that kind of things that movies and novels tell. Yeah, it’s true that they can’t stand the sun rays because it weakens them, but not in the level that can make them die. Jongin laughed so hard because of that thing. He is a vampire, my oppa’s master. It means that he could get his important food, blood, from my brother.

Never imagine that vampire drinking blood was like in the movie that they their victim’s neck. It will feel so weird, especially when I imagine Jongin and my brother did that. Eeww!! My brother is a healthy man having good wife and a cute kid. In a real world, normally vampire get a fresh blood by their ansh’s hand. Simple, right? A vampire doesn’t just have a ansh to drink, one vampire can have four to five anshs. Not all of the Parks would be an ansh, just the healthy one. We’re not gonna be a ansh for our entire life, normally just for 20-30 years, from age 15-45.

For me, I became a ansh, four years ago. My master, He rarely my blood, He has his own favorite ansh, my cousin, Boa unnie. He just his other ansh’s blood when Boa unnie couldn’t. Other from being a vampire’s ansh, My whole Park family and I have a very normal and ordinary life. I attend to school every day and hang out with friends.

            Park Jiyeon

Se-Ah Highschool, Senior year