you don't love me anymore Siwon

the way you love me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Next morning....

Siwon woke up...he quickly stood up from the bed. He wore the clothes then Se mi starts to waking up she sat on the bed and looking at the Siwon.

'you are going' she said as she was acquiring the blanket over to her

'yes ' He said in an attitude way

'i already said i'm not a your girlfriend is a ' She said annoyingly

h 'huh!! Huh!! You know my girlfriend never stripped herself even in front of me. And you are a super plus a e who could stripped herself in front of any person i think you could also stripped herself in front of the public. You are that who would ready to do with any guy you are hungry girl. You know what if your parents know about your that reality they would immediately abondoned you. You are totally a . You are a that girl who could do with animals but i think you have done with them also am i right yes i am right when you don't get a toy who plays you trick on him then you play with dogs am i right.....yes now i m also your toy but i don't care whenever you call me i'll come and i'll do with you like that ok Se mi Have fun i'm going and if you need me in night then just call me i'll be right there' Siwon said these all words which makes Se mi in disbelief . She was looking at him in widened eyes. 'Bye i'm going' Siwon waved hands to her and walked out from the run and fastly ran from her apartment..

'How dare him to say these words to me in my house' Se mi said in anger

'he said me a ahhhhhhhh and i did with dogs ahhhh' Se mi was screaming in anger 'I hate you Choi Siwon you made a big mistake to say these words now see what i'm able to do with you' Se mi smirk and immediately stood up from the bed.

Siwon was driving the car. 'Yes i said her a lot now i'm feeling good. Feels so good she called ____ a na from now on se mi if you say ______ a then i'll always insult you like that' Siwon murmered and he made a biggest mistake to insulted her like that.

'oh no ______ oh no i ' he irritately said and quickly grabbed the phone. His eyes went wide when he saw 17 missed calls and 10 message from you.

'oh!! No' Siwon his hair irritation

He made his way directly to your home 'oh!! No _____ i m so sorry. I couldn't be able to meet with you because of that ' Siwon said sadly.

He arrived at your apartment building in the parking lot. He parked the car. Move the steps towards the lift. He reached at your floor. He took a heavy breath and pressed the doorbell button many times but you were not opening the Door 'why she is not opening the door' Siwon murmered and pressed continuosly.

You were not opening the door because you were bathing. You didn't heard that doorbell was rang because of the sound of the shower.

Siwon was continuosly pressing doorbell. Then his eyes went on the password lock 'is her password is still the same or she has changed the password' Siwon murmered and start typing the password. He pressed his fingers on 1 he pressed 1 button 4 times because your password is 11111. And the door immediately unlocked by this password.

He stunned 'her password is so easy to guess anybody could guess this password' Siwon murmered and walked inside.

He saw you were not in the living room. He calls your name '_____'

'____' he again said your name. He walked in the kitchen to saw you but you were not there. 'Maybe she is not in the home' siwon murmered and made his way to your room.

'I hope you are in your home' Siwon thought and closed his eyes tightly while opening the door of your room. He opened his eyes slowly and then he saw you were also not there. 'Huh!!' He said ib irritation. He was about to go from the room but then he heard a shower sound from the bathroom. He smiled 'she is bathing let's wait for her' he mumbled and closed the door. Head towards downstairs. He sat on the couch. 'I think i won't be able to show my face to her. I m cheating on her no no i don't that Se mi blackmailing me what should i do.I know ______ you are angry with me i'm so sorry _____ for not coming yesterday' Siwon thought as he was resting his back of the head on the couch support. And was staring at the ceiling thinking about you.

'I heard someone was calling my name' you murmered and immediately off the shower. You got out from the bathroom and looking at your room 'huh!! There is nobody but i heard someone was calling my name oh no what someone like a thief is hiding in my house then what should i do but i heard my name. Maybe it was my misconception' you said as you immediately wore the black silky robe your hairs were wet and walked out from the room. You headed downstairs. You face immediately fell when you saw Siwon was sitting on the couch

You slowly move your steps forward towards you. He looked at you '_____' siwon said and immediately stood up from the couch. And made his steps forward towards you

'how do you get inside my house' you said a little anger in your voice

Siwon smiled a little 'change your password it is easy to guess' siwon looking in your sad eyes

You didn't say anythin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter