Strength

the way you love me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Siwon was seated on the bench like he has no soul. All the members were having same situation. 10 hours past but your condition is still critical. Siwon was getting more nervous. He was praying with the god. As well as members also. 'God please save my _____' siwon thought and were praying to the god.

'where am i this placr is so beautiful all things are white here beautiful white flowers it is so peaceful. ' you said as you were in the heaven. Then you saw 3 people were standing there 'hey' you shout . They turned around and they were shocked '______ what are you doing here' your umma said . 'Umma,appa, oppa' you said happily. 'You idiot what are you doing there' your brother said . 'Oh oppa you are still the same you didn't change well i m loving these place thats why i'm here' you said spreading your both hands. 'No dear this is not the time for you to come here go back to your place dear' your appa said. 'Appa you always being the loving daddy i love you i want to live here With my family' you sadly sad. 'But my sweetheart this is not the correct time for you' your umma said. 'I don't have anyone in my place i want to live with my family' You sadly sad. 'Who said you are alone pabo your siwon is waiting for you he is crying for you so go back ____ we dont want you here' your bro said. 'Siwon oh no siwon i forget him but i want to live with you umma appa and this place is beautiful' you said enjoying on the clouds. 'We said na we don't want you just go from here' 3 of them scold you. They were coming closer and more closer to you and they pushed you in the sky you fell from there in the sky. 'Honey i think god has some rivalry with us now my ___' your umma said to your appa 'yea let's ask with him' appa said.

Siwon was continously asking to the nurse about your condition. But she can't say anything.your condition is still the same. 15 hours passed. Siwon getting nervous more and more. And super junior was also.

Nurse was checking the blood circulation and heartrate of yours. Your hands were starts to move . 'Water,water' you weakly said oxygen mask was still on yours. Nurse was shocked. She immediately went out from the room and ran towards the doctor's room. Doctor rushed to the operation theatre. And doctor your eyes were opened. A smile was formed on both the doctor and nurse because their another operation proved to be successful.

'how are you feeling miss kim ______' doctor said

'pain in my head and in my waist please give me water' you weakly said and your eyes were not fully opened. Nurse immediately pour the glass of water. Doctor removed the oxygen mask from your face and nurse pulled you a little and drank you the water through her hands. And again laid you on the bed. Your eyes were not fully opened and you said 'Doctor where is my Siwon...is he is alright' you said weakly.

Doctor smiled 'he is waiting for you outside do you want to meet her' doctor said. You nodded .

Doctor went outside with a wide smile on his face. 'Miss kim _____ is now wake up now you all can meet with her but please don't force the patient because she is not fully recovered. And now you don't have to worry mr. Choi siwon she wants to meet you' Doctor said and all took a breath in relief. Siwon is now smiling.

'thank god' they all said with a smile and they all made their way in the room. Siwon happily opened the door and saw your eyes have closed. He saw wound on your head and leg. Members also came inside. They all were happy. Siwon sat on the chair and holds your hands.

you slowly opened your eyes and you saw Siwon was holding your hands and was crying

'you look ugly when you cry' you weakly said

all laughed by your statement. Siwon looked at you and smiled 'i thought i'm going to loose you' siwon said

'huh!! I will not loose you that easily i will all of your blood then i'll leave you' Siwon laughed and all The members laughed.

'that girl seriously first she cried all of us and now she is trying to make a smile of us' Heechul said and wiped his tears

'yea its start from pasta and now that girl is really important to us that we can't live without her' Ryewook said

'i also wants to eat that pasta i missed that pasta' leeteuk said looking at you

'yea i also wants to eat that exact pasta because siwon falls for you because of that pasta' Eunhyuk said and you blushed. Siwon smiled

'i always thanked to ryewook because of him i met her' Siwon lovingly said and kissed on your hands

'now stop this my head is aching' you weakly said

'yea ______ recover fast then we will again start to play

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter