Remember

Black & White: Opposites Attract

Hey everyone! Long time no see huh? Well, it's almost testing week, and look at what I'm doing? I'm updating! It's both a good thing and bad thing since I should be studying but I haven't updated in so long, it's really sad. I don't know when I will update again, but I'll do my best once more. 

Really long chapter up! 5409 words total, whoa! 

Enjoy! Comment and subscribe if you please! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 7: Remember

Song of the Day: BAP I remember https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4ILpI6qwb0, TaeTiSeo Baby Steps https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ce0l7pJSTtg, Jessica and Onew: One Year Later https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zo4ysnph8A, SNSD Tiffany Only One (Blood OST) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5B4iio3NvU

                Tiffany stands around the place, loud and full of dead-drunk people. She looks around, fiddling with her fingers, as she holds her breath from breathing in the wretched smell of alcohol. Why is she in such a place? Well…

Time skip back to one hour ago…

“Hey Tiffany, you know I love you right?” Hoya asks, staring at her with a super straight face.

                Tiffany nods, unsure of this sudden confession. “You trust me all your life right?”

                Again, she nods. “You know I would do anything for my best friend, right?”

                She raises an eyebrow. “What’s going on Howon, is something wrong?”

                Hoya glances over her shoulder, and as Tiffany turns, she feels a big bag over her head, along with strong arms carrying her. Quickly realizing the situation, she struggles free, but to no avail, she is stuck. “HOYA! YOU B*ST*RD!” she screams, though it’s muffled.

                Hoya just smiles and pats Luhan and Siwon on the back before they exit her house.

Flashback ends.

                “I’m going to kill them for leaving me behind here. Aren’t we underage too? How did they get us inside?” she mumbles, as she politely rejects a tray of drinks.

                Awkwardly standing to the side, Tiffany frowns, unhappy that her three friends were already enjoying themselves, a crowd forming around Hoya and Luhan’s dance battle, while Siwon is socializing with the bartender, a crowd of girls not too far away.

                Sighing once more, Tiffany takes a step outside, where there is a balcony open to the crisp autumn air. The Korean seawaters bringing a deep aroma of the sea and salt drawing the air. She takes a deep breath in, suddenly wishing to be swimming in the deep sea.

                “Tiffany-ssi?” she hears a voice behind her.

                Quickly turning, she sees Onew Jung, standing between the glass doors, in a white button up shirt with a few buttons open at the top, a black jacket slung over his shoulder. Turning red at the glorious sight of her prince, Tiffany’s mouth drops and blinks rapidly. “Onew-ssi?”

                The latter smiles that radiant smile that makes her stomach churn before he takes cautious steps towards her. “What are you doing here?” he asks.

                Finding her voice, Tiffany swallows. “Ah, my friends dragged me here, though I don’t know why.”

                Onew shakes his head. “No, I mean, I get that part, I saw when you were, well, carried in here, but I mean, why are you out here? Isn’t it a bit cold out?”

                Tiffany face turns a darker shade. “Ah, no, I’m fine, truly I am.” She says.

                “Are you sure? Your face is red, do you have a fever?” he questions, his dark brown eyes staring at her, as if he could see right through her.

                Tiffany nods her head. “Yes, I’m fine Onew-ssi, totally fine. And I don’t get cold easily, I came out because I just needed some air. Thank you for showing concern.”

                There was an awkward silence in the air, the only sound is the waves lapping the shore, as the two fated people stare into at each other.

                “I see, well then, I hope you won’t mind, but would you like some company? I too, came out here to get some air.” He says, giving her a gentle smile.

                Tiffany’s heart starts to clash against her chest. “Ah, I don’t mind at all, do whatever you please.” She says.

                She turns back to stare at the waters below her, before she feels a looming presence behind her. She then feels something being placed on her shoulders. “You need this more than I do, it’s not right to let a lady get a cold.” She hears him say, as he lays the black jacket around her shoulders.

                Tiffany blushes, and mumbles a thank you. “I love the ocean, don’t you, Tiffany-ssi?”

                She nods quickly. “Ah, yes, the comforting echoes it makes resonates inside my heart. I feel like I can sing with it.” She says not paying attention to what she is saying.

                Once she does realize, her eyes widen. “Sing? Do you sing, Tiffany-ssi?”

                Tiffany avoids eye contact as her face turns into a deep shade of red. “Would you feel embarrassed to sing for me? The idea itself sounds pleasant, especially if it can help me unwind.”

                She turns to him, where he stares out into the waters, where the waters reflect the silver moon above the sky.

                She blushes before she remembers something from the past.

Flashback to 7 years ago…

“Help! My son! He has gone missing!”

                9 year old Tiffany turns to the voice that called for help. She slips and slides to the woman.

                They were on a boat, a yacht to be exact. A party was being held for private elite families. “What does your son look like?” she asks.

                But the woman doesn’t hear, for she was crowded around by other adults that tower over little Tiffany. However, not wanting to give up, she closes her eyes, hearing words like: brown hair, brown eyes, 10 years old, and lastly: Jung Jinki, before she slips off the yacht to the shore.

                She trips and slides in her white sandals, her pink dress being picked up in the wind, but being the person to look forward, she doesn’t care the slightest. She runs around the beach, the endless golden sands and aqua colored oceans never ending. Finally, she sees a boy, on a rock, standing close to the edge, staring at the horizon before him.

                Before she knows it, she runs over to the boy, “Wait!”

                But it was too late, the boy steps off the edge, tumbling into the waters below him. Without thinking, she kicks off her shoes and dives into the water, following the boy, who seems to be deep under the water. Reaching out, Tiffany grabs the boy’s hand and pulls him up with all her might.

                The two break the surface, and she swims to shore, dragging the already unconscious boy behind her. She brings him onto shore and shakes him, attempting to wake him up. “Hello? Mr. Jung? Wake up! Please! Don’t die on me!”

                She then presses her ear against the boy’s mouth, and hears breathing, and then she presses her ear against his chest, and breathes out a sigh of relief when she hears a steady heartbeat, so she concludes it’s just the shock of almost dying that causes him to be in such a state.

                Dying, she thinks, before she glances at the boy’s face once again, remembering the far away, melancholy look in his eyes. The depressed and lonely look that his face portrayed broke her heart, deep inside. She sits back as she stares at the oceans once again. Then on instinct, she starts singing:

            Why does it break my heart
Your frozen eyes
They seem to be crying
I want to go up to you and hug you

You can lean on me
When no one’s by your side
I’ll wait for you, always
Oh, you’re the only one for me

If only my tears, my love could take you in
I’d wrap my soft touches
Warm stare around you

Even if you act alright
I can feel how exhausted you are

How long have you been fighting alone
You don’t have to say
It’s only a painful past
I love you, always
Oh, your secret too

If only my tears, my love could take you in
I’d wrap my soft touches
Warm stare around you

If only I could lie down next to you
And share the same dream with you

I love you, I love you
I say inside
I love you, I love you
If only you could hear

You’re the only one my only one
Only one in this world
You’re the only one my only one
I’ll keep you safe forever

One person glowing among all the people
I will always find you
One person fated among everyone else passing by
I will always wait for you

I love you, I love you

                Meanwhile, Jinki is deep in a dark abyss, his mind swirling around the empty space, wandering nowhere, finding nothing. But then, he hears a voice-a voice so beautiful and melodic, so soothing and loving. The type of voice to heal his broken state. He ran away, from the identity and stress that people have on him, the expectations, he wanted to be free, but he was trapped, and he had to face life with a smile so fake, he couldn’t even find happiness anymore.

                But now, this voice, was almost telling him that he is important, and loved, that he can have a special place in this world. Jinki’s heart beats rapidly against his chest, and he struggles to open his eyes, wanting to see the angel that saved him from his moments of despair.

                He then hear shouts and cries, and the voice slightly pauses, causing him to want to open his eyes even more. But he only manages to barely open them. But that was enough, for the two children. Tiffany can see the brown orbs that seemed to glow like gold, shining with appreciation and affection. It warmed her heart, but feeling scared of the adults running towards her, she scrambles into hiding, leaving the boy. But the sight Jinki sees was enough, to see a girl, with long hair, and smiling eyes that shoots love and joy to his heart. But then, he sees her disappear from him, and in her place, are many adults that were pushing questions and concern to him. But Jinki just sits up in his place, eyes wandering around, wondering where the lady was.

                Tiffany looks at the boy, whose eyes were searching the area except for the place where she stands all alone, watching afar. But she smiles, and can feel her heart flying away towards the boy. She takes a deep breath, trying to settle down her beating heart, before she slips back onto the boat, where her parents wonder why she was so wet, so they left the yacht.

                After a few hours, Jinki wanders around the beach once more, healthy and looking better than when he was stranded. When he stands at the spot near his “accident”. Out of the corner of his eye, he looks to see something shining in the sand. He walks towards it and finds a pair of white shoes, lying there in the bed of sand. He picks them up and smiles, as the song from the maiden echoes into his mind. “I’ll find her, and thank her for saving me, and,” he caresses the shoes in his hands, “return these to her.”

Flashback Ends, back to the present.

                “Ah, you want to hear me sing? I’m not so sure, I don’t sing well.” Tiffany says.

                Onew shakes his head. “It’s alright, I don’t mind. Anything will do.”

                Tiffany bites her lip and fiddles with her fingers. “Oppa? What are you doing out here?” a new voice calls out.

                Behind the couple stands another girl, with long hair and tight fitting dress that complements her figure rather nicely. “Ah Seungyeon, nothing, I was just talking to Tiffany-ssi here.”

                The girl glares at Tiffany, who felt shivers down her spine, before she smiles at her boyfriend. “Aw, oppa, you should’ve told me earlier, I was looking all over for you.”

                Tiffany feels Onew’s body tense up, which makes her confused, before he nods. “I see, well, let’s go in then.”

                Tiffany watches as Onew leaves her side to Seungyeon’s instead, and she feels cold when he leaves. “I’ll see you around, Tiffany-ssi.” He says, before escorting her inside the building.

                Tiffany stands all alone, and the wind picks up her skirt, making the waters ripple below her. The sight of Onew leaving her bought a lot of pain into her heart, as she watches someone she’s always admired so far away, walk even farther.

                Stuck in her thoughts, she doesn’t notice someone enter. “Tiffany, what are you doing? We’ve been looking all over for you.”

                Tiffany blinks before her eyes focus on Hoya who carries a worried look on his face. “Sorry, just wanted some air.”

                Hoya raises an eyebrow, before he slowly nods. He then notices something different about Tiffany. “Who’s jacket is that?” he asks.

                Tiffany’s eyes widen as she remembers the jacket that Onew gave her. “Oh no! I need to give it back to Onew!” she says, and she runs back inside, leaving Hoya who has a confused look on his face.

                She enters the building, where the lights and music continue to blare and shine. But Tiffany pays no attention as she looks for the tall, dark haired man. Finally spotting the man who is waving goodbye to Seungyeon as she is driven away in her car, she runs over to him. “Onew-ssi!”

                The said man turns. “Is there something the matter, Tiffany-ssi?” he asks.

                She hands him the jacket. “You forgot this, actually, I forgot this, I’m sorry I forgot.”

                Onew smiles at her once again, before he pushes the jacket back to her. “Ah, return it to me later, it’s getting cold, and I think you need it more than me.” He says, winking at her, pressing the jacket firmly into her hands, one of his hands touching the back of her own hand.

                She opens to protest, but she’s interrupted when one of his men walks right up to him and tells him he must leave. Onew nods and turns back. “Ah, and one more thing, Tiffany-ssi.” He smiles once more and winks at her, making Tiffany’s heart pound loudly against her chest, she almost couldn’t hear his next sentence, “Happy birthday.”

                She is frozen as she stands there, and once she processes everything in her mind, Hoya catches up to her. “What the heck? So you were out here? You need to seriously not run out anymore. You’re small enough to get lost in a crowd.”

                Tiffany just stays frozen, when Hoya pokes her cheek. “What the heck Hoya? Why did you do that?” she asks.

                Hoya shrugs. “Chill,” he says.

                Tiffany frowns at him, and she looks at the jacket and folds it over her arms when she feels something stuck to the back of her hand, the one Onew touched. She looks down, and sees a necklace hanging on her hand, as it glitters under the moonlight.

                “Whoa, where did that come from?” Hoya asks.

                Tiffany blinks, not noticing the grin that’s on Hoya’s face. “Ah, we need to go, right Hoya?” she asks.

                He nods and when she turns away, Hoya looks to the shadow hiding in the corner and just gives a big smile, while the shadow nods in approval.

~~~~~~~

Jonghyun winces as he is slammed into the wall, before he grins up at the man before him. “Wow, what’s the big deal, Taec?” he asks sarcastically.

                Taecyeon scoffs as he glares at Jonghyun. “You know what the big deal is. You were in between me and Jessica again.” He says.

                Jonghyun now frowns at his statement. “I was only stopping you from harming her even more. You need to know your boundaries, Ok Taecyeon.” He says.

                Taecyeon smirks. “Oh really? I think you need to know your own. I thought I warned you before that as long as you don’t step in between us or even stand by her side, she will be safe and your family will be alright. Do you really want to go through all that trouble again?” he asks in a mocking tone.

                Jonghyun frowns and doesn’t say anything as Taec stalks away, leaving Jonghyun in the dark halls.

                Jonghyun then heads to one destination he always finds peaceful, the library, oh the irony of how peaceful it is when it’s the place where everything happens.

                He spots a familiar female sitting in the corner of the room, her glasses on and sun hitting her figure, the outline of her shadow mimicking her stance. Her dark brown hair shines as her tongue is out, in between her pink lips, her chocolate brown orbs focused on the book in front of her. Jonghyun laughs bitterly as his heart is beating loudly against his chest. He sits down far away, examining her profile, basking in her features, memorizing the beauty that has her nose stuck in the book.

                He takes notice of the watch around her wrist, and he smiles bitterly. His mind wanders back to when that watch was still introduced to her.

Flashback to one year before…

                “You know, you didn’t have to buy me anything, we both know that you shouldn’t spend so much on things, when you don’t have much to spend on anyways.” A girl says, as she watches the boy in front of her with a small box in his hands.

                The boy smiles, before sliding it over to her. “This is different, we need to celebrate, and I want to give this to you, and don’t worry, it was all worth it.” He says.

The girl looks at him weirdly before turning her attention to the small box. “What is this, Jonghyun?” she asks, suspiciously looking at it.

                Jonghyun grins. “Why don’t you open it and see.”

                The girl rolls her eyes, before unwrapping the small box. Her eyes widen at the sight. “What? A watch? You can’t even see the clock, why would you give me a watch?”

                Jonghyun’s grin grows bigger. “It’s not just any watch, my princess.”

                The girl watches him in confusion as he reaches over and takes the watch out of the box and presses the circular button on the bottom and the watch opens into a locket. The girl’s eyes widen even more and she gasps. “This-“she is at a loss for words when Jonghyun takes her hand and clasps the watch on her wrist.

                The watch happens to be a locket, the words “Always Yours” written in cursive letter on the bottom while on the top is a mirror where they can see a reflection of the couple’s faces, a rose design imprinted around the two faces.

                “Jonghyun,” the girl pauses as Jonghyun expects something nice to come out of .

                “This is so cheesy.” She says, aiming hard towards Jonghyun’s heart.

                “Hey, I bought it thinking about you.” He argues back, feeling a little embarrassed.

                The girl smirks at him. “I know, that’s why it’s cheesy.”

                Jonghyun pouts at her, until she adds on, “And I like cheesy, especially when it’s from you.”

                His smile is placed back on his face as he hugs the girl, her face turning red. “Ha, now aren’t you the cheesy one?”

                She scrunches her face. “Pabo, I was just trying to make you feel better.”

                Jonghyun laughs as takes a good look at the girl’s face before his face is only mere inches away from hers. “I love you, Jessica.”

Flashback ends, back to the present

                “Jonghyun? How long have you been there?”

                Jessica Jung, while she was reading her book, she heard her name being said, and so she turns to see Jonghyun who seems to be in a dazed look.

                Jonghyun blinks as he is bought out of his thoughts. Jessica’s face turns red as his dark brown eyes stare at her, and she unconsciously fingers her watch, as his eyes trace almost every movement.

                Jonghyun stares some more, before he stands and leaves the room, and Jessica is left staring back at him. She feels a longing pain in her heart, as she stares at him. She shakes her head when she remembers the memories of Jonghyun.

Flashback to two years before…

                Jessica sits in the corner of the library, as she reads a book. But as she is reading, there is a boy who sits right across from her. She looks up to see an attractive man, smiling at her. “Is this seat taken?” he asks.

                Jessica eyes him suspiciously and just nods. A few minutes pass and the man is closer to her side. Jessica scoots away just a little bit more, until she feels uncomfortable when he is just gazing at her with dark eyes. She stands up and tries to walk away, when the man grabs her hand. She opens to scream, but he covers it up. “Oh my, don’t want you crying for help now, right?” he says.

                Jessica feels scared, as she feels the man’s lips on her neck. She struggles to get free, but she is locked in his arms. She closes her eyes as she prays for someone to rescue her from this nightmare.

                “Excuse me.” She hears a voice.

                Before she knows it, she is released from the strong grip on her arms and the man behind her groans in pain. Jessica opens her eyes and sees a boy her age who kicks the man unconscious. “Gwenchana? You’re not hurt, are you?” he asks.

                Jessica shakes her head. “I’m, alright.” She says slowly.

                The boy shakes his head as he notices her shake, so he takes her by the hand and drags her out of the library to a store across the street. Jessica just allows him to do so, feeling comfortable and nothing harmful from the boy. They stop in front of an ice cream shop and she is suddenly given a rose-colored cone in her hands. “Here, this should help you.” He says.

                Jessica nods and takes a little bite from the cone, the cool and sweet flavor overwhelming her senses. Her mind and reflexes relax as she takes small bites. But then, she notices the boy who just seems to stare at her ice cream.

                She then feels guilty for eating the ice cream. “Ah, you must’ve wanted to buy this for yourself. Do you want it?” she asks.

                The boy shakes his head. “Oh no, it’s alright, you need it more than I do.”

                Jessica frowns, the guilty feeling eating her insides. “How about we, we, share?” she asks, her face turning red.

                The boy’s eyes widen but smiles. “Really? If you say so, that would be fine.” He says.

                The boy’s smile makes Jessica’s heart skip a beat and her face turns to a darker shade of red. “Ah, what’s your name?” he asks.

                “Jung Sooyeon, but people call me Jessica.” She whispers.

                The boy smiles. “What a pretty name for a pretty girl like you. Well Jessica, I’m Jonghyun, Kim Jonghyun.”

Flashback ends, back to present.

                Jessica blinks as her mind wanders far into memory lane, but it’s interrupted when she sees Bae Suzy approach Jonghyun from afar and her heart clenches as the bitter and hard memory of his betrayal resurfaces.

Flashback to a couple of months ago…

School was ending, finals week almost up. Jessica is walking around the school, looking for her boyfriend while escaping Ok Taecyeon. But as she turns the corner, she sees Jonghyun, with Suzy, in a classroom, a locked classroom. Her eyes widen when Suzy kisses Jonghyun, but instead of resistance, she sees him not moving from their position. Jessica’s heart breaks from the sight. After a few moments, the two people part, and Jonghyun turns to Jessica, with dull and bored eyes. “Oh Jessica, you were there?”

She had no words to say, as she gapes at him, when Suzy clings onto her boyfriend-no her ex-boyfriend’s arm. “Well, then it saves me time then. Let’s break up, I was playing with you all along, just wanted to be popular, and use your money. Though you’re too annoying and you’re getting boring. Suzy here, can do so much better than you.” He says.

Those words were all it took for Jessica to break down and run away, away from the image, from the reality, from the dream she wish to wake up from.

Flashback ends, back to present.

                Jessica feels tears well up inside of her, as she remembers the incident, and she sighs before she exits the library, not noticing the sad presence staring at her from behind.

                Jonghyun watches her leave, her back slumped and her walking being dragged behind. He clenches his fist as he fights the urge to run over and hug her, comfort her, and call her his. But that title was long gone, it was never his title in the first place.

~~~~~~~~~~~

“Winner: Kim Taeyeon, with a score of 5:4.” The announcer says.

                Taeyeon smiles proudly as she watches Leeteuk’s lips frown. “Ah, I guess I lost today’s match, Kim Taeyeon.” He says.

                Taeyeon tightens her black belt, before she nods to him. “Well, what do you expect? I’m a fighter after all.” She says.

                Leeteuk gives her a bitter smile. “Hmm, well, I’ll let it slide for now, but remember, I’ll win our next match.” He says before he exits and greets a girl who was at the side: Kang Sora, Park Leeteuk’s girlfriend.

                Taeyeon rolls her eyes at the sight, and before she knows it, her own boyfriend hugs her tightly from behind. “Tae! You won! I’m so proud of you!” he says.

                Taeyeon rolls her eyes at his overdramatic antics, before she pushes him off. “Wooyoung, you remember what I said about skin ship, right?”

                Wooyoung pouts but he lets go of her. But he automatically swings his arm over her shoulders. “Let’s go celebrate your victory.” He says.

                But she declines immediately. “Sorry Wooyoung, I have to prepare for an upcoming cooking match. Leeteuk is obviously in it, and he can cook.”

                Wooyoung sighs. “You’re always too busy with him. It’s like he’s your boyfriend.” He whines.

                Taeyeon winces. “Ew, Wooyoung, you of all people should know that I hate that guy to the core. Besides,” she pauses, “it’s our promise and my will to beat him.”

Flashback to 3 years ago…

“Kim Taeyeon, rank number 2. Park Jungsu, rank number 1.”

                Kim Taeyeon frowns. Usually, no matter what, she’s always number 1. So who is this Park Jungsu who took her spot? “Oh, judging by your expression, you must be Kim Taeyeon, Ms. Rank number 2.”

                Kim Taeyeon turns to see a guy who is taller than her with a playful smirk on his face. Somehow, she doesn’t like him. “Yes, and judging from your tone, you must be Park Jungsu.”

                The boy nods. “Ah yes, however, most call me Leeteuk.”

                Kim Taeyeon holds back a snort, the snobby aura emitting strongly from the boy. “Well, Leeteuk-ssi, I will tell you one thing then: watch your back.”

                Leeteuk seems surprised and laughs. “What? Is that a warning? A threat? Sorry, not threatening enough to me. You should just go back to your own house where everything is safe.” He says.

                But when finals came up, Leeteuk was shocked. “Kim Taeyeon, rank 1.”

                “Well, Leeteuk-ssi, I’d say you didn’t take my warning. But oh well, not that it matters anymore, right, Mr. 2?” Taeyeon says.

                The two people glare at each other, and a silent promise was made between them. Either it was coincidence or fate, the two ended up in the same clubs, the same extracurricular classes and even have some of the same advanced classes. Either way, the two have competitions, whether taekwondo, debate, chess, music competitions, science fairs, whatever, the goal to beat the other would burn inside themselves. It even went to the point where the entire school bets on the two. The scores were most times a draw, making them want more and their diligence and persistence to beat the other was strong.

Flashback ends, back to the present

                Taeyeon walks down the hallways, typing in a text to Henry, for him to prepare ingredients for her cooking class, when she bumps into someone. “Oh, sorry, I wasn’t lo-“her voice cuts off when she sees who she bumps into.

                “Oh, it’s you, Leeteuk-ssi.” She says.

                Leeteuk smiles. “Well what do you know, it’s Taeyeon.” He mocks.

                She scoffs at him. She takes a step and he mirrors her movements. “Can you please m-?”

                “I have to tell you something.” He cuts her off, his voice serious, completely different from the playful tone he had before.

                Taeyeon feels the different atmosphere hanging around him and she immediately freezes. She knows what’s going to come up. “What do you want, Jungsu?” she asks.

                Jungsu smiles and suddenly, Taeyeon is pushed into the dark and empty chemistry room, and she hears a lock click on the door.

                Jungsu has a sadistic smirk on his face, however, Taeyeon is unfazed. She’s met him before, Park Jungsu who’s the complete opposite of Park Leeteuk. Leeteuk would be the definition of perfection, while Jungsu is the definition of imperfection, where his sadistic and dark side comes out and threatens to hurt people without a second thought. However, Jungsu is cleverer, serious and his abilities and emotions are drawn out more. If Taeyeon were to describe Jungsu and Leeteuk, Leeteuk would be the prince, while Jungsu is the general and commander in chief. However, the only thing is that Jungsu has never been shown to anyone except Taeyeon, so she’s the only witness to the transformation of Jungsu and Leeteuk.

                “So what happened now?” she asks.

                Jungsu fingers a test tube and then a beaker full of green-black liquid. “There has been a case where students were abused from other students from another school. They’re gangsters, and they have been harassing and putting students in hospitals.”

                Taeyeon nods, realizing where this conversation is heading. “As head of the disciplinary committee and probably the number one fighter of our school,” Jungsu bitterly chuckles before he squeezes the test tube and it shatters, “you need to assist me tonight, and keep this from the school.” He says.

                Taeyeon crosses her arms. “You know I don’t just take measly missions to take out a team of gangsters of a different school, what else is there?”

                Jungsu laughs. “Ha, sharp, aren’t you, Kim Taeyeon. These gangsters are not normal, they’re part of the mafia and neighboring yakuza. From all the results shown, the victims are given drugs and sedating their bodies to a state where surviving is almost impossible. They have the antidote, so we need to fetch it.”

                “So you’re saying we don’t go and beat up gangsters, we have to actually go to a mafia base, and beat up a bunch of people?” Taeyeon says.

                Jungsu gives her a glance. “What is this? Is Kim Taeyeon backing out of a mission? Does she believe she can’t beat a group?”

                Taeyeon rolls her eyes. “None of the above, in fact, I think you should consider brushing up your fighting skills, Jungsu. You were really lacking when we fought today.”

                Jungsu once again smirks. “Hahaha, would you believe me if I said I was holding back?” he says.

                “0% chance. When and where are we going to meet?” she asks.

                “9 PM, at the Seoul International Hotel on Gangnam.”

                Taeyeon nods in acknowledgement, and she uncrosses her arms. “Anything else?”

                “Yes, I think you’re forgetting one other thing.” He says.

                Quickly and swiftly, Jungsu pulls her towards him and places a hard and rough kiss on her lips and Taeyeon stands there, frozen and stiff, yet unfazed.

                When he lets go of her, Taeyeon rolls her eyes and takes a step towards the door. “Hope to see you on time tonight, Jungsu, no,” she pauses turning to the guy behind her, “Leeteuk-ssi.”

                The guy chuckles, all the darkness in his eyes disappeared, replaced with a glint of childish antics. “Of course, Taeyeon-ssi, Jungsu always keeps his promises.”

                Leeteuk takes a step and exits first before whispering to her ear. “He is expecting an award after the break in tonight.”

                His voice sends Taeyeon’s heart to race and send shivers down her spine as he leaves her in the dust, and greet his girlfriend who was looking for him.

                Taeyeon frowns and she goes to the bathroom, looking at the mirror before splashing cold water on her face, and grabbing Chap Stick and spreading it thinly over her red and almost bloody lips. “Darn that Jungsu, why does it have to be kissing me to transform back into Leeteuk?” she wonders, cursing at the guy in her head.