Happily ever after?

Black & White: Opposites Attract

Chapter 1: Happily ever after?

Song of the day: Ailee-I will show you http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKTpWFBNUic and Fairytail-Glitter: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ia8hKAPMYEU

            It was a beautiful spring day when all the birds are singing and all the flowers are awakening to the new season: spring. The sounds of happiness and joy fill the air. But there’s one place filled with darkness, bitterness and hatred. It was deep underground, 50 feet of dirt and roots separating the darkness and the light. Underground is a small, dark place where only a lantern is floating just below the ceiling, provided as the only light of that dark hole. Hunched in a corner is a woman in a long dark dress that touched the floor. Her hair up in a tight black bun, a long silver chained pendant hangs from her slim, white throat. Her eyes the color of emeralds that shines dully against her milky white figure. Her tongue pokes out of her thin, red lips, almost touching her small, white nose. The woman, was Ignicia, a woman with power, magic, and authority. She was a woman that had men, wealth and royal power. But she was defeated by a magic more power than all hers combined: feelings. Ignicia despised love after not being able to create a potion for it.

            Her current state and position causes her to become desperate, and to do that, Ignicia sits at her spinning wheel, spinning gold with the company of her other companions: two electric eels, three cats, hundreds to thousands of rats, one owl, a box of shadows, a pair of magical scissors and dagger, a squawky parrot, a magic mirror, and her magic spinning wheel. All that was heard was the witch mumbling incoherent words under her breath, her mind full of many things that had to do with the past. Her thoughts get interrupted by the owl and parrot talking behind her back. “I told you, she’s at it again. Always thinking of the past and all that nonsense.” The parrot says.

            “Oh hush you. You don’t even know. She’s probably lost in her thoughts for her new plan.” The owl replies.

            “Psh, yeah, lost in the thoughts of planning, probably thoughts about her defeats and her failures.” The parrot scoffs.

            “You should hussssssh, parrot. You wouldn’t want madam to eat you for sssssupper, do you?” the green eel asks.

            “Yessss, you sssshould sssstop or elssse you’ll be gone in a flasssssh.” The purple eel adds.

            “Watch your tongue.” A gray cat says, her paws.

            “True, or else we’ll be goners, parrot and you will be the first.” A black cat replies.

            Unable to contain her anger, Ignicia stands up, knocking over her gold straw. She turns to the startled group who are now silent with fright. “Can you just shut up? Just you talking make it burdensome. I already have to mope about my defeats and just what I can do to get my revenge. But because of you, I’m losing concentration because of you!” she screeches at them.

            Without any warning, Ignicia flings her spinning wheel, her bowl of apples, scissors, stool and gold on the floor. This wasn’t the usual tantrum that Ignicia often throws whenever these conversations appear, so these actions startled the creatures to burrow in whatever holes and cracks are shown.

            The items hit and sprawl around the floor and Ignicia glares at the items with full hatred. Suddenly, a huge cloud of magic spurts from these items as the touch and the whole ground turns black and iced up. Everyone freezes at the sight except for Ignicia who bends down to touch the items. Magic sparks through her veins and an evil smile forms on her pale face. “This is perfect. Now I know exactly what I can do to get my revenge!”

            All the creatures hurry out of their hiding spots and circle the dancing witch. “My lady, what is it that your magnificent idea made you so happy?” they all ask.

            Ignicia just stares at them, her eyes starting to turn dark black. “My dear, dear friends, don’t you see?”

            All eyes turn to the items and magic. “I need to attack them all at once. When they’re still vulnerable, they won’t be able to defend themselves with their feelings only. Instead of attacking them with only one curse, why not multiple curses that forms into one?” she asks.

            The animals start understanding this evil plan of hers and they start laughing and dancing along with their mistress. “You’re a genius, my lady, a pure genius.” They all chant.

            Ignicia just smiles. “Of course, why wouldn’t I be? I’m a witch after all! Mwahahaha!”

            Everyone starts laughing along with her and they follow her down to the basement of that hole, where they will start their evil plan once and for all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

            Meanwhile, in the light where all the light and joy is, there was the sound of music in the air. Turns out, it was some kind of parade in Fairytale. Turns out, it was King Triton’s birthday. There were fish, dolphins, whales, turtles, sharks and mermaids in the water splashing around and making music while people on the shore are playing, drinking and dancing.

            A ship floats in the water close to the shore. The ship has nine princes, nine princesses along with 17 elders (including the birthday man himself) and 7 guardians and warriors.

            One of the princesses sets her self in front of Triton. “Happy birthday, father!” she says.

            Triton smiles at his daughter. “Thank you my dear Ariel. I can see Eric is treating you well.” He says nodding to the young man behind her.

            Eric smiles behind his wife. Triton turns towards another one of his friends, the Sultan. “Sultan, how have you been doing? Is that kingdom of yours faring well?”

            The sultan chuckles. “Well, I’m coping off well enough. But I would be happier if Jasmine could get me a grand child soon.” He says, emphasizing grandchild loud enough for his daughter and his son-in-law to hear.

            “Father, can you please stop it? I’m not really ready yet.” Jasmine says, face turning red.

            “Nonsense! I totally understand you Sultan and I entirely agree. Rapunzel is the same, not giving us another member for our family.” Rapunzel’s mother, Queen Amelia pipes up.

            Rapunzel groans, hiding her face in her hands, her now long brown hair covering her face.

            While the group was discussing about each others well beings, a sudden darkness fell upon them. Then, a dark cloud of purple smoke appears, covering up every single person. After 30 seconds, everything appears, covering up every single person. Another 30 seconds and everything was normal; except for the fact that Ignicia appeared right in front of the happy royal family.

            Quickly, all the warriors take out their swords while the guardians prepare themselves with magic. But Ignicia waves he hand and all weapons were tossed into the sea, while the guardians froze in time. “Hello my fellow kings and queens, such a pleasure to see you again in this joyous occasion. Last time I saw you guys was at Aurora and Philip’s wedding.” She says, throwing a sickly smile at Aurora who is trembling behind her husband.

            “I thought we told you not to come back, Ignicia.” Triton growls.

            “Ignicia waves his comment away as if it was a fly buzzing around her. “Oh my dear Triton. I came to bring you a gift. After all, it is your birthday.” She tells him.

            “Don’t worry, it won’t bring harm to you…for today.” She ends with a snicker.

            Triton glares at the woman. “What did you do?” he interrogates.

            “Just something you’ll soon find out.” Ignicia responds. She turns on her heel but then stops. “Oh and one more thing; you better enjoy the precious time you have today. It might be the last memory you’ll ever have.”

            Something whizzes towards Ignicia, but she stops the arrow from piercing her heart. She stares at the man next to Snow White with a bow in his hands. “You can do better than that, Charming.” She comments before she disappears in a cloud of gray smoke.

            Everyone stares at the spot where the woman was standing, shocked and unable to speak. “What do we do?” Belle whispers under her breath.

            “I’m scared, and with the current position we are in now, I wonder if we’re able to win again.” Cinderella agrees, rubbing her round stomach.

            “Well, we’ve to prepare for this surprise attack. We got rid of her once, we can get rid of her again, and this time, she won’t come back ever again.” Shang says.

            “In the meantime, keep yourselves safe. We will take care of everything.” King Magnus assures the prince and princesses.

            The royal prince and princesses nod, but their hearts were uneasy with doubt.

~~~~~~~~~

“Mulan! What was all that about?” Shang yells in anger.

“Shang, we weren’t kissing. We simply fell on each other. Our faces were really close, which made it seem as if we were kissing.” Mulan explains.

“But this wasn’t the first time. I saw you guys very close before when I wasn’t watching. Are you perhaps, cheating on me?” he asks.

“Of course not! But do you know what really bothers me? The fact that you don’t trust me is so annoying. I seriously can’t believe you!” Mulan yells.

As the two were arguing, the others weren’t any different. Prince Adam accused Belle that she was cheating on his with Gaston; Princess Tiana saw Naveen with his friend, Charlotte; Ariel finds Eric in a very disturbing position with one of his ex’s, Sara; Rapunzel discovers Flynn in the castle with her maid, Giselda; Aladdin witnesses another prince touching his wife; Cinderella sees Prince Charming being friendly with one of the princesses; Prince Charming experiences his wife’s hands on the huntsman and Aurora sees her prince with another woman, assuming he’s flirting with her.

For 6 straight nights and days, the couples kept fighting and arguing with each other. They even threaten to divorce. On the seventh day, everyone was exhausted. It was also the day when Ignicia decides to show up. “Hey everyone, I hope you all enjoyed my present.” She says to the royal families.

“Ignicia, I order you to undo this.” King of Maldonia says in a weary voice.

“Oh, so now I’m supposed to do what you say? Please, even if I want to, I can’t. The only answer is pretty obvious, since it seemed to work all those other times. But it seems like this,” she indicates to the fighting couples, “won’t stop until, I don’t know, forever?” she says, smirking.

The king’s step forward but Ignicia raises her hand to stop them from taking another step. “I have one last thing to say.” she looks at them before continuing. “I hope you all enjoy your trip to a world where there is no happily ever after!”

Ignicia snaps her fingers and green clouds of smoke swarm around them. In seconds, the smoke clears ad all was quite and empty, for the royals and their guards disappeared.

Ignicia looks around and cackles. “Finally, revenge is mine!” she says, setting herself down onto the throne, with a smile ghosting her face. 

 

~Here's Chapter one! I don't know if it's good or not, but yeah, I hope it was up to your standards?  

See if you can guess who's the prince and princesses? Who do you think is Ignicia? 

Comment and subscribe if you please!