More Meetings and Stories

Black & White: Opposites Attract

Chapter 4: More meetings and stories                                                                                                Ft. Songs- IU Good Day https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-6StXKEzzw, Super Junior Sorry Sorry https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1eOk1R6LPg, BAP Zero https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KWtmzn_dIo, and EXO Growl https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3dezFzsNss

                Sunny and Key hang out after school at a café nearby. “How was school, Kibum?” Sunny asks.

                Key gives her a nod. “It was okay.” He replies.

                Sunny raises an eyebrow. “Okay? What happened today?” she asked.

                Key just frowns. “It’s a long story noona.” He replies.

                Sunny taps her watch. “I have time for a long story, spill Lee Kibum.” She urges.

                Key sighs as he replays the horrid memory from the morning before.

~~~~~~~~~~~

            “Annyeong noona! See you after school!” Key shouts to his sister, Sunny who leaves to go find her friends.

            Key stands in his spot and he starts wandering around the place, hoping to spot one of his own friends. He hears his name get called and he turns to see his two friends waving to him. He heads over there happily and greets them. “Woohyun, Kris, I haven’t seen you guys in a while.” He said.

            Kris nods. “I agree. I don’t know about you guys, but I feel like school is going to be the worst this year.” He said.

            Woohyun and Key shake their heads. “Kris, I think it’s because you’re in a different year and class that you say that.” Woohyun reminds him.

            Kris frowns. “Don’t remind me.”

            Key just chuckles. “Well, at least you get to go off campus more. I’m still stuck in this school and I have homework, I won’t get any time to go shopping.” He said.

            Kris and Woohyun laugh. “Wow, diva much?” Woohyun comments.

            Key frowns. “I’m going to go and get a carton of milk or something.” He said, hastily getting up and heading towards the place where they give out drinks.

            He grabs a carton of milk and turns to meet a flying impact. He falls on the cart and the drinks start dropping around him, some of them already exploded due to the fall of gravity. Key opens his eyes and finds someone already apologizing. “I’m so sorry, I didn’t mean to.” She apologizes.

            Key looks at himself and notices a burger smashed onto his clean uniform and a cup of milk stacked on his head, the liquid dripping off his sides. Was he angry? No, he was fuming. “You, how dare you mess with me?” he screeches.

            The girl looks at him confused. “Excuse me?”

            Key glares at her. “You know what you did wrong to me, so here’s your punishment. Buy me a new pair of clothes and serve me for one whole week.” He said.

            The girl was starting to get angry. “Excuse me; I don’t think you have the right to make me be your servant.” She said.

            Key continues to glare. “Do you want me to extend it to two weeks or a month?” he threatens.

            The girl grabs his milk carton and throws it at him, the milk splattering all over his pants. “I’m not going to agree to anything.” She growls.

            Key starts to turn red. “It’s like you want to serve me for the rest of this year.” He growls back.

            The girl grabs onto his collar. “And it seems like you want to pick a fight?” she said.

            Key pushes her away. “Don’t touch me with your filthy hands.” He said.

            The girl scoffs. “Huh, drama queen much? I wouldn’t want to get my hands dirty on someone who’s full of trash either.” She replies.

            A crowd starts to gather and Key glares at her. “Do you want to have a go girl?” he said.

            The girl just smirks. “I think that’s my line.” She said.

            The two charge at each other but they couldn’t clash heads because someone breaks in between them. “Whoa kids, I think you need to control yourselves.”

            Key looks up and sees a familiar face. “Taeyeon noona?”

            The girl smiles. “Well Lee Kibum, you’re a sorry sight to see.” She said, hiding a laugh.

            Key glares at the girl behind Taeyeon. “Blame her.” He said.

            Taeyeon raises an eyebrow. “Key, technically it’s no one’s fault. She just slipped and she hit you, nothing happened.” She replies.

            Key scoffs. “Noona, are you seriously taking her side?”

            Taeyeon rolls her eyes and her eyes dart towards the girl she was holding back. “I think you should apologize again and this diva will apologize back. I will make him.” She said.

            The girl scoffs. “When I apologized, he didn’t seem to accept it. I don’t think you’re helping at all.” She replies.

            Taeyeon raises an eyebrow. “I will make sure he does that. He wouldn’t dare disobey my commands.” She replies.

            The girl sighs and Taeyeon’s grip loosens on the girl. “I’m sorry sunbae.” She said.

            Key scoffs at her insincerity. “Now Key, apologize.” She orders.

            Key frowns before mumbling his own apology. Taeyeon smiles at her success. “Good, now Key and…” he voice trails when she realizes she doesn’t know the girl’s name.

            “Sooyoung, Park Sooyoung.”

            “Yes Miss Sooyoung and Key, your punishment is staying afterschool and cleaning up this cafeteria. I want it to be spotless.” She said.

            Sooyoung and Key gape at her. “What, really?”

            “Don’t whine.” She said and the two shut their mouths, but there was still some voice calling over.

            “Kim Taeyeon, last time I checked, you’re not the student council president.”

            Taeyeon’s eyes start to darken, frightening Key a little. “Park Leeteuk.” She said.

            The man smirks. “Glad to see you again, Miss Kim.”

            Taeyeon glares at him. “Cocky as ever, Mr. Park. What business do you have here? Didn’t we agree to fix problems by ourselves?”

            Leeteuk rolls his eyes. “It will be my business since my sister is involved.” He replies.

            The crowd’s eyes widen when they hear those words coming out of his mouth, and Key starts to realize the small mess he got into. But Taeyeon doesn’t lose her stance. “Sister or not, we made a deal, Park Leeteuk.”

            “Well then this problem will be settled later.” He replies back.

            In seconds, Taeyeon grabs his outstretched arm and flips him down on his back. “I warned you. Stay away from my business.” She warns him.

            The crowd gasps at the strength the small girl has and Sooyoung starts to worry for her older brother.             Leeteuk winces a little from the pain but he doesn’t lose stance. “Whatever Taeyeon, now let me go?”

            Taeyeon releases him and gets up from her position. “But Miss Kim, let me remind you, school elections are coming up. I don’t think you have a chance against me.” Leeteuk said.

            Taeyeon huffs and glares at the male. “I’m not going to lose to you this time. I will win fair and square and you will have to win your way. You might cheat but I will follow the rules. That’s what will help me win.”

            Leeteuk glares back and the two have a mini stare down. Sooyoung and Key felt tensed up. Key grabs onto Taeyeon while Sooyoung grabs Leeteuk. “Noona, let’s go this way, I promise I will clean after school.” Key begged.

            “Oppa, just let it go for now and settle it later huh?” Sooyoung pleads.

            Key drags Taeyeon away and brings her out while Sooyoung does the same and takes Leeteuk out the opposite direction.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

            “In the end, I got punched by accident by Taeyeon noona, and she wants me to help her with her campaign now, plus I have to clean the canteen after school today. I can’t go shopping later noona.” Key whines, finishing his story.

            Sunny nods and takes a sip of her lemonade. “Well Key, it was just an accident. Besides, I think you need to take a break from shopping. There are always the weekends.” She suggests brightly.

            But Key takes it a bit glumly. “I still don’t think it was fair.” He said, crushing his cup just a little.

            Sunny sighs. “Kibum, I don’t think your experience was just as bad as mine.”

            Key picks those magic words and leans in. “Noona, what happened?” he asks.

            Sunny glances at the clock and she tells her brother the story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

            Sunny goes to find her friend, Ryewook and Dongwoo when she suddenly bumps into someone. She turns to find an unexpected person. “GD Oppa?!” she exclaims.

            GD grins at her. “Hey Sunshine, I’m back.” He greets.

            She smiles and hugs him tightly. “I missed you a lot oppa.” She tells him.

            GD pats her head. “Good, I missed you too.” He said.

            Sunny lifts her head and GD just grins. “When did you come back?” she asks.

            “Hmm, like last night?” he responds.

            Sunny playfully hits him. “Oppa, why didn’t you rest at home then?”

            “Aw, I missed my girlfriend though, why can’t I see her after I didn’t see her for one month?” GD said.

            Sunny smiles. “Sorry oppa, I want to spend time with you, but I think Dongwoo and Ryewook oppa are looking for me.” She said.

            GD frowns but let’s her go. “Okay, I will look for some other people then.” He said.

            Sunny pats his shoulder. “Oppa, I promise I will look for you later.” She said.

            GD smiles and nods and the two parts.

            Sunny quickly finds Dongwoo and Ryewook in the school kitchen class; Ryewook making food and Dongwoo pestering the kid to give him some. “Hyung~ can I please have some food?”

            Ryewook shakes his head. “Absolutely not Jang Dongwoo. Last time I gave you one small piece, you devoured everything. It was my project too, and I got in trouble and a bad grade.”

            Sunny giggles at her oppas silliness. The two bickering boys hear this and turn to see their little dongsaeng at the door. “Soonkyu!” they exclaim.

            Sunny pouts. “Yah, don’t call me that.” She tells them.

            The two only snicker. She prances over to Ryewook and looks up at him. “Oppa~ can I have something?” she asks.

            Knowing the answer, he shakes his head. “Not you either, Soonkyu. Last time I gave you some cookie dough, but you dropped my whole batter, and I got a big dent in my wallet for paying that bowl, spoon and plate.” He said.

            Sunny pouts and Dongwoo also pouts with her. “Come on, just one. A crumb will do. Come on Ryewook, please.” The two beg and Ryewook turns a blind eye to them.

            “No and no. I have to redeem myself, so go and sit in that corner or something.” He said.

            Dongwoo stomps his feet like a kid and sits at the corner like he was told to. Sunny follows along with him and they sit in the corner watching Ryewook make something. “Oppa, later, let’s go and make my famous baguettes at my place and not invite Ryewook oppa.” She whispers.

            Dongwoo smiles. “Call, let’s go right after school.” He announces.

            Sunny smiles but remembers the deal. “Sorry Dongwoo, how about a little after?” she asks.

            His smile turns down a little. “Wae?”

            Sunny beams. “GD came back, I want to spend some time with him before I go home.” She explains.

            Dongwoo’s eyes darken. “That jerk is back?” he said.

            Sunny sighs, knowing the full answer. “I won’t allow it.” He said.

            Sunny glares at him. “Why? Why can’t I hang out with my boyfriend? Come on oppa, we’ve been together for 6 months already and our long distance relationship is steady too. Why can’t you approve of him or even like him?” she questions.

            “A no is a no. I won’t allow it and I don’t like him.” Dongwoo said.

            She huffs. “Fine, be a meanie then.” She said before storming out the classroom.

            Sunny stomps out of the classroom and heads to a vending machine and buys a soda. She chooses number 4 and the machine gets jammed. “Great, that’s just great.” She said.

            She kicks the thing and the can pops right out. She reaches for it but a hand grabs it and takes it. She gasps and looks at the person who was drinking her soda. “Excuse me, I believe that’s mine.” She said.

            The guy glares at her. “Do you know me?” he asks.

            Sunny thinks the question was incredulous. “What?”

            He crushes the empty can in his hand and places it in her hand. “Here you go.” He said.

            Anger starts to fume inside of her. “Yah, who do you think you are?” she yells.

            The guy turns around and scoffs. “Im Sungmin, now excuse me, I have a schedule.”

            Sunny glares at him. “What?”

            Sungmin walks away and Sunny charges towards him when someone stops her. She turns to see Dongwoo grabbing her arm. “Don’t lash out your anger on someone.” He warns her.

            Sunny glares at the blue haired boy. “Hmph.”

            “Okay, I’m sorry for being a meanie to you Soonkyu. Do you accept my apology?” he asks.

            Sunny nods, her grudge all gone. “But, I won’t approve or like him.” He said.

            Sunny just smiles but the guy earlier, she couldn’t help but recognize him. “You wouldn’t want to mess with Sungmin though.” He said as if reading her mind.

            Sunny just stares at him confusedly. “Huh?”

            “Im Sungmin, the most wanted boy, the male model of his father’s entertainment company.” Dongwoo said as if reading a book.

            “So what is that supposed to mean?” she asks, still a little confused.

            “What I mean to say, is if you mess with him, he can come around and make you feel small and out of place any time, anywhere.” He said.

            Sunny rolls her eyes. “Even if I mess with him, he should know what respect is. That boy just stole my pocket sweat! Besides, I am already small and I’m already out of place, because I’m small and hang out with a blue haired boy and a cooking freak.” She said.

            Dongwoo shrugs. “Suit yourself.” He said she bolts out.

            Sunny runs to the hall and finds Sungmin in a corner. She storms towards him and grabs him. “Im Sungmin.” She said.

            The boy raises an eyebrow at the small figure. “Yes that’s me, what do you want?”

            Sunny’s eyes fire up. “Me? I want you to apologize to me for drinking my soda and not giving back the change.”

            Sungmin rolls his eyes. “Apologize? That’s not in my dictionary, and if it’s money you’re worried about I’ll give you money. How much do you want? Was it $1.25?”

            Sunny slaps his face and Sungmin starts to get annoyed. “What was that for?” he screeches.

            “That was being disrespectful. I can’t believe some guy like you even exists. Do you throw money around all the time? Do you steal for fun? What kind of person are you? Who raised you to be like this?” Sunny asks.

            Sungmin glares at her. “Me? Do you even know who I am?” he asks.

            “Im Sungmin. What about it though? It’s just a name, and I don’t care if you make me feel small and insecure or do whatever. I just know if you continue to live off of someone else’s hard earned money like this, you will never succeed.” She said.

            “Is that a challenge? I probably have a better life than you girl.” Sungmin throws out bitterly.

            Sunny glares at him. “Oh really? Then let’s bet, until now until the end of summer, you won’t have money that you worked hard for yourself.”

            “And I bet that you won’t survive from now until the end of summer, you won’t survive in school alone.” Sungmin bets.

            “Loser kneels in front of the winner in front of the whole school and winner gets the privilege to a servant until the end of the school year.” Sunny concludes.

            “Deal.”

~~~~~~~~~~~

            “So I made a deal with the school’s crown prince and I think this time, I’m dead. I already received death threats from his fan girls and I got mean letters on my artwork.” Sunny said.

            Key listens and nods. “Ah, I think yours is a bit better. That Sungmin, I’ve never seen him lift a finger, and you’re strong, so you’re as good as gold.” He encourages her.

            Sunny just groans. “Oh look at the time; we got to get going now.” Sunny said, and Key groans. “I wish this afternoon will go through quickly.” Key mumbles.

            “Easy for you, you get to wait. I have to endure the whole afternoon with angry fan girls.” Sunny said.

            The two sigh and part ways, heading to their respective classes.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annyeong!!!  I tried to update really quickly but my internet kept me from updating! I got 2 subscribers so I'm really happy!!! If you haven't noticed, if I get a subscriber, I update a chapter. There might be some confusion about the soda thing, but let me tell you, pocket sweat is an actual soda. You can look it up but it's real. So don't get confused. :) FYI, I got that info from an anime so yeah :) 

Very briefly, The hardest thing to do while writing this fanfic is finding good songs, so sometimes, I can't find songs that have good lyrics that match the chapter. So don't hate me for putting on a song that might not fit! And it might be some excuse for not updating quickly (along with school work:)

Quickly speaking, I know that a couple of SNSD members are dating, and I feel like people aren't reading this because everyone thinks I don't approve. I totally approve, but I'll be honest, I planned and thought this story out before they even dated. So I promise, after this fanfic, there will be no more of some of these couples (SooKey and TaemYoon). So please don't hate me because of my shippings!!! If you want, I can write two quick oneshots of the two members who are dating to make you feel happy. 

Please keep reading and like my story!

P.S.-Next Chapter is the last of the intro, then the rising action will begin.