i was stupid

Love at Heart

Sehun stared at the person infront of him. It couldn't be him could it. 

"L-Lu..." The word held on his tougne as he pulled the other into his arms. Luhan's breath was almsot taken away becuase of the fericosity of the hug. 

"S-Sehunie..." Luhan whispered.

"Luhan I'm so sorry. So, so, so sorry. I love you so much I-"

"W-what..?" Luhan's voice was quiet. 

Sehun looked down at his lover.

"What?"

"You said you love me..."

Sehun sighed and lifted his hea dup with one of his fingers. 

"I always have Luhan. I was stupid to throw you out."

"Yeah... you were..." Luhan whispred, pressing his hads on Sehun's back. 

"Lets go inside okay?" 

Luhan nodded and followed his lover inside

.....

 

Luhan had a mug of hot chcolate in his hands while sat on Sehun's lap. He had missed this. Being close with him and just smelling him. 

"I should thank Chen and XIumin for putting up with you..." Sehun said quietly. 

"They didn't mind looking after me. After all; I am one of their closest friends."

Sehun nodded and looked down at Luhan.

"L-luhan. i have something to say."

Before Sehun could finish, Luhan pressed his lips to Sehuns.He didn't want to talk right now. All he wanted was to feel Sehun in the way only he could. 

"Sehun. I need you," Luhan whimpered,  kissing along Sehun's neck. 

Luhan was hardly the seme type, but Sehun found it agrivatingly y.

"Luhan top me tonight."

Luhan was taken aback. He never topepd. Not in his privous relaionships nor in this one. 

"I've never done-"

"Just think about how i do it and follow from there,"

 

......

Luhan had Sehun sprayed out on the bed. His legs were bent over his head, his pink hole pulsing with aruousal. 

"you want me?"Luhan asked.

Sehun laughed at Luhan's attempt to sound masculine. 

"I want you," he said between laughter.

Luhan pouted and lightly smacked Sehun's .

"Stop laughing at me. This is my first time," Luhan said. 

He got up on his knees and grabbed the lube. He pred it on three fingers and gently edged the firs one (the index finger) inside. He felt Sehun tighten around it. 

Luhan looked up,

"Is this.. perhaps your first time being taken like this?" Luhan asked, smiling.

Sehun looked away and nodded slowly.

Luhan smiled to himself and then added another one. He waited for Sehun to adjust before thurstig his fingers inside and out. 

Sehun let out delicous moans and sighs as Luhan brushed agsinst the bundles of sensitive muscles. 

Luhan soon took his fingers, earning a surpressed but cute whine out from his boyfriend. 

"Luhan please..."  Sehun whined.

"Luhan... please me."

Luhan didn't need anymore goading.

.....

 

Sehun was wrapped up in Luhans arms that night. Luhan snuggled into his chest and sighed. His eyes suddenly caught with the book. Thatblack book. Luhan looked up at Sehun to see if he was still sleeping. 

He was.

Luhan made sure he moved queitly as possible as he untangled himself out of his lovers arms. He pulled on his pants and walked to thebook. He filpped it to  a random page.

 

14th of ocober 1993:

It's time to give Luhan away, I can't look after both of them. Sehun is not going to know he had a brother or a twin. This is fortheir own good. I wish for Sehun to live with a good family and become the doctor we aspire him to be. We wish him to have a happymaraige with a beuatful girl and have children of his own. We love you Oh Luhan."