I'm Home

Love at Heart

Sehun turned the tap off and looked at his relefection. WIthin the past month, life had been boring He had no idea where Luhan went, and he felt sick to the bone. Sleep bags had produced under his eyes, countless nights trying to find Luhan. He was stupid for soemthing so stupid to get in the wya of their relasionship, and he wanted him back as soon as possible. But he knew that with the recent treatment he had been giving Luhan, he wouldn;t want to go back to him. Even if he did say he changed for the better would he belive him? Would he belive him if he told Luhan the truth for why he was behaving like he was? Did he even have the gusts to even tell Luhan. He sighedand bent his head into the sink. 

 

.....

 

"I won!!!"

 

Luhans screech rung throgh Chen's ears as Luhan slammed th last card down. 

"Aish! You totally cheated!!" Xiumin said, throwing his cards down and leaning aginst  Chen's chest.

uhan learnt not to get jealous of the couple and focus on himself. Why saste his engery envying peole when he could be enjoying his time like he was now. 

"Stop being a sore loser Xiumin. You owe me dinner!" Luhan smirked. 

"Really.." Xiumin continued the sentence under his bretah. 

Chen heared and smaked Xiumin over his head.

Xiumin looked up, his eyes wide. 

"Yeobo!" He cried. 

Chen smiled gently and leaned and kissed XIumins lips. Xiumin wrapped his arms around chen and pulled his head  down thurther for a deeper kiss. 

Luhan swerved his eyes to the right, whistling quietly. His eyes landed ona  picture from eight years ago. Chen,Xiumin, Luhan and Sehun. They all looked happy and in love. Luhan stopped whisling and stared at the picture. He felt his heart brake a litle. Every time he was reminded of Sehun his heart would brake. Sooner or latter it would be hard to mend again. 

Luhan flinched when he heared Xiumin moan into the kiss. He threw a pillow at him. 

"Guys get a room," He hissed. 

Xumin let go of Chen and looked at Luhan. "Sorry I forgot you where here"

Luhan sighed. He knew since he started living with them, he had been affecting their lives.He heared it once and he couldn't get back to sleep becuase he was thinking of his own memories with Sehun. 

"Hey Luhan.. Don't you think you should tell Sehun where you are?" Chen asked, looking into Luhan eyes. 

Luhan bit his lip. He knew he should but did he WANT to?

"I should... but he's the one who kicked me out... hes the one who told me he didn't care where I went.why should I care how he feels..."

"If I told Xiumin to go and never come back... and he left... I'd try my best to find hima and tell him how much I love him and how much I need him in my life. Don't you think Sehun would be trying the same thing?" Chen asked, gently plaing with Xiumin's hair. 

"I guess... But Sehun isn't that kind of-"

"Luhan go home. You never know until you go back."

.....

Sehun layed in the bed, his work clothes still on. He stared at the celing. He sighed. He had to find Luhan. 

Suddenly the door knocked. Sehun bolted out of bed and ran to the door, tripping over his feet a few times, but eventually getting there. 

He opened it.

"Y-Yeobo... I'm home."