time

Love at Heart

Sehun breathed heavily. He wasn't used to situations like this, and quiet franckly: this ordeal scared him less. 

He was sitting infront of a screan, his eyes closed. He didn't want to see the person behind it, becuase it would comferm his worst nighterars.

.......

 

Luhan was sprawled out on his bed, his eyes closed. This was the bed he and Sehun had many nights of sweet hot . he could still his own pants and feel Sehun inside of him. It had been a month since Sehun had touched him. At times he could hear Sehun releving himelf in the bthroom, when he thought Luhan was sleeping. 

Luhan bit his lip and sighed, rolling onto his stomach. What happened?

Suddenly the door opened nd Luhan's face turned to that of confusion. 

"We weren't expecting anyone were we?' He asked to himself, cocking his head to the sidea bit.

The door rang again, a bit impatient this time. 

"Aish! I'm coming!!" Luhan called, swinging his legs onto the floor and pulling on his shirt. 

He trugged along, curious to see who was at the door.

He opened the door.

"Hey Lu!"

His eyes widened. 

......

 

All three of them sat on the chair.  Luhan smiled slightly. 

"Hey Lu, How have you been all this time? We have't had a chance to see you since we started to work.."

"Ahh thats true Chen. I'm sorry .. Ah, how are you and Xiuin doing these days?" he asked, holding the mug of hot chcolate in his hands and putting it to his face, the warm steam  blowing in his face. 

Chen's voice turned tender as he spke about his Fiance. He puleled the younger closer to him and smiled. 

"Ah the wedding is coming soon as you know.."

"Yeobo do't you remember what date it is?" Xiumin asked cutelyy.

"Ah yes, December 25th."

Xiumin smiled and snuggled into Chen.

Luhan looked away onto the floor. He was jealous. Sehun hardly even cuddled with him, he perfered to sit on the other coach then sit with him. When Luhan had a nightmear, Sehun just told him to take a walk and let it wear off. What was wrong with him? He let out a wistful sigh. 

Xiumin and Chen let go of eachother, knowing something was wrong with their friend. 

"Doe..." Xiumin said.

Doe was Luhan's nickname since he was a child.

"Mm.. Xixi?"

"How are you and Luhan these days? Did your mother say yes to you getting married to Sehun?" 

Luhan put the cup down, and linked his hands together. 

"Honestly... I think she hates the fact I'm dating Sehun and not Semi.. her pick for me before i came out gay to her... Now she's given him a book. Che, what a joke.. everything is a joke.." Luhan said, biting his lip hard enouh to  draw blood. 

"Gege..." 

"He hasn't touched me in a month.. He hasn't said I love you for 3 weeks. We haven't relaly spoken to eachother either.. I want to know what he is playing ."

....

When Xiumin and Chen left Luhan decided to go to Sehun's room. There on his desk was a black book. The very book his mother told them to read.