Don't wait for me

Love at Heart

The day started off slow and it annoyed Luhan to the point he didn't do any work that morning. His fiancé, who was working at home in his office had forgotten to say goodbye, or in all honesty acknowlage him. All of these things sourered his mood.

Ever since Sehun's mother gave him that book (which was two months ago) Sehun wouldn't even talk to him. He bit his lip. Did he read the book? Did he find a reason not to marry him. All of these thoughts were running through his head and he didn't even realise that the teacher had coughed at him, trying to catch his attention.

"Mr Oh. Are you paying attention?" Mr Kim asked.

Mr Kim was attractive, if you liked that cute, childish personality. Mr Kim was a close friend of Luhan's mother, and by close he ment that they were going out and soon to be engaged .

Luhan sighed and bit his lip harder, trying to hold back his tears.

"Mr Oh I asked you a question."

I heared whisperes in the background. They knew me and Sehun were in a elasionship and I could hear what they were saying.

"have they broken up?" "Has Sehun realised what a Luhan is?"

Luhan closed his eyes,t rying to block out the insults being thrown at him.

"Luhan?" Mr Kim said.

Luhan scraped his chair and ran out of the room, forgetting his bag coat and books. He didn't care where he was going. He just wanted to get out of that classroom.

He ran home, he knew Mr Kim would bring his stuff later.

He was greeted with Sehun leving the house.

"Sehunnie!" Luhan cried.

Luhan hadn't called him that since they started dating and that froze the older in place.

"Luhan? Whats wrong?" He asked.

Luhan could feel the awkwardness coming off him in waves.

The elder rushed to him, wrapping his arms around his waist, and resting his head on his muscular chest. He sobbed hard, holding him tight.

"Luhan?" Sehun asked again.

"Whats wrong? What did I do? Please tell me so I can fix it. I don't like this Sehunnie. I don't like you being awkward with me. Don't you love me?" he asked, looking up at him with pleading eyes, shining bright with tears.

Sehun smiled gently and patted Luhan's head.

"You'be done nothing…"

"Don't lie to me. Tell me what I've-"

At limo pulled onto their porch.

"I have to go."

"Shunnie.."

"See you later." He let go of Luhan and walked to the limo.

His hand was at the handle and then he turned to look at Luhan.

"Don't wait up for me. I'll be home late."