favourite child

Love at Heart

Luhan breathed heavily. Should he touch or even look at it? He wanted to so badly.

As if his hand had a mind of its own, it had grabbed the book.

As if time had it in for him, Sehun walked into his room.

"Luhan."

Luhan stiffened.

He had never heard Sehun call his name like that. He didn't like it. Not one bit.

He turned his head to look at him, his hands shaking with the book still in his hand.

"What are you doing with that?" Sehun asked, his voice quiet "I just thought-"

Before he could speak, Sehun had slapped Luhan across the face, making him fall of the bed andl ose his grip on the book.

Sehun grabbed it. "

Don't touch it. Don't ever touch it."

Luhan breathed hard.

He had never been hit before, not by anyone ever. He heled his face, stairing at Sehun with teary eyes.

"S-Sehunnie…" he whimpered

. Sehun bit his lip.

"Get out." "

Huh?"

"I want you out of my house. Remove all of your things before dark. I don't care where you go I just don't want you here."

… "

T-Thanks for letting me stay over Chen. I'm sorry for intruding-"

"Nonsence your my friend. I just don't understand why he kicked you out."

Luhan had grabbed a suitcase full of his things. many of his positions were still there but he figured he could always go back and collect them later.

"I.. I don't know.."

Where Sehun slapped him, it still stung; felt warm.

Xiumin walked out of the kitchen, holding an ice pack.

"Here you go. This should help the swelling go down a bit."

"Thanks Xixi.." he muttered, taking it of the elder and pressing it to his face. He shivered at the sensation.

......

Sehun sat on the edge of the bed, sighing, All over a stupid book; he threw Luhan out becuase of a stupid book. 

He run his hands on his face and sighed.  He was such an idiot. Why did he have to do that? He grabbed the  book and turned to the first page. 

 

...

1st april 1993

10:pm 

 

First night with Luhan and Sehun. They're so small, so frigial. Sehun is more agressive then Luhan is, pulling at furniture, at peoples hair and jewlry. Luahn on the other hand, si everyones diered child. Perfectly behaved. If I had to pick my favourite child, it would be Luhan.