Chapter 1

SEIRA PRODUCTION ✢ Story Start

 

The place which once felt empty is at last crowded with people of different age, genders, dance ability and appearance. Each and everyone one of them was nervous and filled with excitement, confused on which is more evident. Some dancers look intimidating while others look just as average as anyone you can find on the streets but they knew that if the person is accepted into Seira then it means they are no ordinary dancers. Zen takes a look at the people around her as she shifts her bangs to the side. She scans through the room thoroughly; after all, she is going to work with some of them in the future so she needs to at least recognise some faces. A girl at the corner of the room caught her eyes, Zen walks towards her. She looks confused and timid somehow.

"Hey!" Zen greeted her with a smile.

"Hiii.." she waved.

"I'm Lee Seori but you can call me Zen." still smiling sweetly to the girl.

"I'm Katrina and you can call me Trina.." 

Then, there is this awkward silence between them. They were both fidgeting and trying to find a topic that they could talk about. In Zen's head she was thinking of Starbucks, Perfume and Dancing. Yes, Dancing!

"What's your dance specialty?" Zen asked.

"I'm more towards popping and lyrical hip hop. You?" Trina tried her best to keep the conversation going.

"Oh my god! I do lyrical hip hop too! and shuffling as well." Zen laughed.

"That's awesome! We could practise together when the time comes!" Trina nodded her head in excitement.

"Yeah? Well, I hope so.. I heard that if our mentor isn’t the same, we probably won't meet each other much." Zen frowned.

"Hey girls! Mind if I join in the conversation?" a tall, lean boy interrupted their conversation.

"Sure, why not?" Zen smiled even wider, "Hi... stranger?" 

"Ah! I'm Hyunsoo. Kim Hyunsoo and my stage name is Ace." he held out his hands for a handshake.

Zen took his hands and place it back to his side while Trina smiled at him.

"I don't think a handshake is cool these days" Zen smirked.

"Really? Anyways... I wasn't eavesdropping or anything but I heard you girls do lyrical hip hop?" Zen and Trina nod their head, "I'm a bboy by the way!"

"Wow! That's really cool! Can't wait to see some of your moves!" Zen gave a two thumbs up towards Hyunsoo.

Hyunsoo was a great company for both of them; he can talk about almost anything and get everyone involved in the conversation. They were getting warmed up with each other and find themselves forming a clique, a group of friends that they are comfortable with at the moment while the others are still strangers. Zen, Hyunsoo and Trina talks about so many topic within half an hour of waiting for the mentors to arrive. As soon as Zen looked at the clock hanging on the wall of the room to check the time, the doors to the practise room are opened. The mentors were on time, they entered exactly at 11AM. Five people with a different aura came in, two of them were holding onto an ipad where the other three scanned the room with their sharp eyes.

"Before we start anything, we would like to congratulate everyone here as you guys are a part of the Seira Family now!" the room was filled with cheers and claps - and roars. 

"Welcome to Seira's main building where a lot of things will happen to you in the near future. I'm the oldest in the Seira compa- I mean family." he cleared his throat while bring his hands up and waved to the dance trainees "Call me Bangster.."

The room was filled with silence, Bangster recognises this atmosphere, and this is exactly how it was when they first recruit dance trainees in the past. This atmosphere will soon die down and when they get to know each other and work together, this place will become the most uncontrollable place ever. Bangster look towards his right to a guy with a headphone hung on his neck, he had a black long sleeved shirt on and his eyes were looking straight into the eyes of Bangster. They stared at each other for a while before he looks down on his shoes and Bangster frowned, in his minds he thought of how weird the situation was. Jin who was beside Bangster couldn't stand the long pause so she nudged him on the shoulder.

"Okaay.. So, firstly, we will divide you into your own into your respective mentor and then your own mentor will state a few of their own rules and I guess the rest will be up to them to decide." Bangster smiled.

"Firstly, we have our respected female mentor Jin. The names that I will call later, please proceed out of this room, your mentor Jin will be waiting for you outside" Bangster said while Jin makes her way out of the room.

"Aeri... Yong Junho... Park Kangjun... Vivian..." the names are called one by one and Bangster looks at each person making their way outside the room. 

One of the girls who was walking however, slipped and fell on her knees. Those around her tried to help but she exclaimed that she was fine as she rubbed her knees. She quickly stood up and ran towards the door in embarassment, leaving some trainees laughing softly at her. Bangster smiled and looked down on his ipad again.

"This guy right here.." Bangster pointed towards his right, "is Doobu. Same procdures, those I call will move outside and meet their mentors; they will bring you to the respective dance room." Some of the trainees nodded and some remained quiet.

"San.P, Jae, Katrina, Mel, Jihyun...." Bangster keeps on calling the names on the list while the trainees who were called make their way out the door.

"For our beautiful Minky, we have Minhyuk.. Zen, Hana, Ryuu, Fer..."

"I think there's a mistake." one of the trainees voiced out.

"and you are?" Bangster turned to look at the guy who was talking; it was the same guy who gave him the cold stares.

"Ryuu.."

"So, what's the mistake?" Minky asked with her head tilted to the left.

"I was sure I chose Ddongtae as my mentor.." Ryuu explained with a cold expression.

"You can't always get what you choose..." Bangster calmly said.

"But I have the right to know why I'm not under Ddongtae, right?" Ryuu asked still with the blank expression.

"Of course. We'll talk later.. Privately!" Minky stiffened her tone in 'privately' so she could pass her message through to Ryuu. She doesn’t think it is appropriate to be talking about this in front of the other trainees and they were all staring at her. Minky walked out the door and the trainees under her, walked behind her. Ryuu carried his bag slowly and followed behind.

"That nearly went out of hand... So, let's continue... those under our Ddongtae.. Same procedure, Yeowang, Haerin, Seungwoo...." Bangster keeps on calling the other names.

When the room is left with only 12 more people, Bangster smiled at them.

"All of you are under me! So, each mentor has 12 trainees under them... What should we start with? Self-introduction?" Bangster winked.

Bangster looks around the room and pointed on someone who was smiling at him. "Why don't you start first?"

"Eerr... Hi, my name is Kim Hyunsoo... I..."

 

 


Hey Guys~ So, I'm guessin you will know what to expect for the next chapter? Heheheh~ I tried my best for this one so I hope you like this chapter! PLease keep the comments going ^^