M part 1

SEIRA PRODUCTION ✢ Story Start

The dance room was filled with silence, contrary to how they were a minute ago. They look at each other and a smile crept up on their faces, their eyes were different but it was filled with the utmost similar amount of determination and excitement. After two years, they are finally coming back with a new set of system, a new motivation and method that they believe would be of a help to the new generation of youth dancers. Finally, after what felt like years, all of them laughed. It's time to start a new. 

They were going through too many hardship just to make sure that their company would produce the best dancers in Korea. A dancer that knows what passion and emotion is all about. The 5 of them had done so much, too much and looking at the hot response from the public, it felt like all their efforts are paid off. They were sweating tears and blood for this moment to happen. They were overjoyed!

If happiness can be measured, Bangster would be the happiest one among the rest. He was there when Siera Production was going through the slump. He has been there to work them up till they could come back now. Holding onto this position is the most difficult thing he had done in his life, he needs to make everything work well from now on. A failure is something that should be beyond their mindset. A failure should not exist in their dictionary anymore. They failed once, they are not going to let the same thing happen again! 

Bangster reached out for his ipad on the table and scrolled down the audition list, he miss looking at this long list and just judge every name he can see there. He wonder if their name livens up to their reputation. He still remember when he first took Doobu in as a dancer, Doobu was so ambitious but he was missing out a lot on techniques. Bangster used to call Doobu as Doobuhoo because he never impress anybody, which was strange because his audition tape was excellent. Doobu was a person that gets a lot of "BuHoo" from the judge and because of that, he works harder than anybody. Bangster saw how Doobu climbed the tall ladder to be at the peak where no one was able to reach. The only flaw that Doobu has till now is the way he is still being firm with himself. He is too strict with himself that sometimes, it might affect his health.

As for DDongtae, Bangster used to call him DDung()Tae. He was a very playful dancer that just dances for fun, he doesn't know where he wants to be at in the future and he used to say that he will just live as a student in Siera forever until he finds his dream. What he said turns out to be almost right, he didn't stay as a student though, he improved on his skills, meeting other dancers from different places and learn from them. Somehow, one day when student evaluation week came about, he impressed the judges the most because of his clean dance and the unique dance movement that was just too great for the judges to handle. He keeps improving day by day, impressing everyone! If people were to put him in a dance group that consist of 30 excellent dancers, he would still stand out because of his different but prodigous dance style. He has the right attitude.

Bangster rest his body on the chair and his eyes falls on Jin who was stretching in front of the mirror. She was the one that impresses him the most. Jin didn't came in as a student, she became a choreographer straight away in Siera. At first, Bangster thought it was unfair since everyone who wants to become a choreographer in Seira has to go through a set of training from the other choreographers. However, when Jin started to dance, nobody could say any disatisfaction. She was smooth and sharp at the same time, she could do things that even some of Seira's choreographer couldn't and Bangster still recalled the embarassed faces of the choreographers. Bangster still wonders how Seira had found a dancer like her and offered her to be here. Nobody knows anything about Jin, it seems like she is alone all the time. They have tried to investigate on her background but they found nothing, yet.

Minky, she isn't a confirmed member of Seira, she is just another passerby, Bangster was sure of it. Of course, Seira has helped Minky and her crew, NEWWAVE, in the past but she is just going to be here to help for a little while and then leave. Bangster knows Minky is a great dancer although lacking in so many things. Bangster did asked NEWWAVE once what they thought of Minky because he doesn't want any random dancers become a Seira respected choreographer, all they could say was she was their bones and muscles. She has helped NEWWAVE create so many outstanding performances. They said she has the strength and brain of a 10 member crew. Although she lacks in the dance area, she was able to direct and form something that is brilliant for the team and it always turns out incredibly great. She has never failed at choreographing a perfect piece and Bangster is someone who usually doesn't use the term 'Perfect' unless it livens up to the original term. 

As for Bangster himself, he knew who the late founder of Seira was. Seira has left the world with a heir that states how he has left all his money to create a Company to help youth dancers to achieve their dream. Seira knows how hard it is to survive as a dancer so he wants to help those who deserves them! Bangster was one of Seira's trusted man, with that, he helped formed Seira with the others. Some left halfway and some decided to move on with their lives and live a different direction. However, Bangster stayed and built up the whole company with some friends he met along the way that has the same passion as him and respected Seira. Those friends, some left but still support and some stayed as staffs to promote and manage the finances. Then, their hardwork was paid off when Seira became the most fought after company among dancers. Although the mentors were't permanent, it has been great from the start till the end last two years. Bangster has learnt a lot through the failures and he will not make the same mistake. He will open his heart to the new trainees that is coming soon. He will embrace them, talk about them to the whole world ane be proud of them no matter how bad they are because he believes that they have worked harder than anyone if they are in Seira. 

Bangster wonders who he is going to meet this year and if he would see them grow with Seira like how them five grew. He wonders who will stay and who would leave. This is what he was missing for 2 years, the thrills of seeing how kids grew into adults. The emotion whenever someone does something extravagant, the passion each person brings into the dance room and the drama between the fresh bloods. This is what he is waiting for. Bangster scrolled down the list again and smile. Seira Production is prepared for the fresh junks coming up in 2014!

 


Hello~ I hope you like the teaser for now! ^^ I really wanted to tell more about the mentor through here~ I realised DDong Tae is really popular among applicants, I hope people would choose other mentors though, they are all excellent! Also, this update is to kepp the hype going :D

Thanks for the support everyone!!  ^^