First

♥ In pursuit of Taeyang ♥

I'm back!!

♣♥♣ Sorry for not updating this story for a longgg time. ♣♥♣

♥  @;}- ♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Young Bae fill his sight with the peaceful scenery of the lake in front of him. IU who was sitting by his side, continues to chat about some random stuff that fell on his deaf ears. He let her be. Afterall the sound of her voice, feels like a lullaby to him. Young Bae had been so used to it that he did not feel the slightest of annoyance. Some people might felt that way and wanting IU to just be silent, but not him. He will never ask IU to do that. He knows that IU is just being friendly and it is her way to get to know other people better by her endless conversation.

IU who real name is Lee Jieun. The same person who has been both his greatest fan and one of his best friends. The other 2 happens to be Jiyong and TOP hyung. IU has always been there for him in any situation he might happen to be stuck in. She has always been the first person that he will seek to for opinion to the song that he had composed. Sometime she volunteered to sing the demo song for him. Her highly opinion and critiques in his music has been the one that he has seek and also plays the part as a motivational mean for him to keep improving his songs.

As a friend, again she has been a good listener and fun to be around with. Well, it has been very obvious of her feeling for him that Young Bae could hardly dismiss it. Not only him but everyone in the music industry knows of her devotion for Young Bae. The same devotion that he could not reciprocate for her, once before. 

Now, through times had passed between them, Young Bae felt different about her, especially his feeling.

IU was really one of the kind. She simply will not give up that easily to be close to him. Not that Young Bae ever push her away or simply tell her off. Young Bae is not that mean of a person to that to a girl, especially someone like IU. Even when Young Bae seems not responding to her call for affection, IU is satisfied to remain just a friend to him and that who she is for him - true friend for the last couple of years. It was hard to find a true friend in this music industry. Everyone will always be either your rivalry or competitor. And their only reason for their friendship is pure fake with hidden agenda - to find your weakness and topple you out of their way to become famous. Young Bae has none of those demeaning desire. All he wants to be amongst the best in the music industry and mostly credited purely to his talent and hardwork. And he knows that IU too share the same attitudes like him, which is why they've become a fast friend.

Young Bae glanced to IU who is still chatting. She has moved to a different topic. Previously, if Young Bae could remember, she has excitedly share the latest updates of the love story between Jiyong and Seohyun. And now she is sharing the latest update about TOP hyung and CL. Both Seohyun and CL happens to be IU closest friends. They had bonded pretty well this pass few years. But unlike them who are the girlfriends for Jiyong and TOP hyung, IU is just a friend to Young Bae.

As he silently listen to her babbling, Young Bae only respond is nodding his head and smiled at the appropriate time when IU telling her stories. Young Bae just loves watching IU sunny face as she babbling with her many tales. The same face that he could not simply hate or even despised. He can't be that heartless. And he did not even know when he first develop this feeling for his best friend. The feeling that is deep buried in his heart, by days the feeling keeps on growing and blossoming. Nowadays, it is impossible for him to stay away from her. Not more than 3 days.

'Lee Jieun...the lady who successfully captured my heart. You keep on winning my love with your simple aegyo. How could I not notice it all this while...?'

5 years ago...

~ Young Bae POV ~

"Hyung, what's my next schedule for tomorrow?" I am hoping against hope that tomorrow I will have the whole day free for myself. I've been working non-stop for the last month to promote my latest album 'Solar'. There are Music shows, variety shows to performs and interviews. Before that, I had to spend long hours in the recording studios. I literally lived in the studio all those busy months. And I could remember the state I was in. And also the stink that caused great disturbance from the rest of the staff, even sajangnim has been complaining about my body odour.

I have just finished doing the photoshoot for Vogue Korea magazine. And I feel that I could faint at any given time from exhaustion.

"Well, you did not have any activity for tomorrow..."

"Yes!!"

"BUT!!"

"Awww damn!!"

"Sajangnim wants to meet you for a short meeting regarding your Japan tour next coming month."

I let out a heavy sigh. My grand plan to sleep the whole day has just been crush by it. I need my beauty sleep, like seriously!!

"Don't worry. It will be just a short meeting...like said 1 hour?" I watched manager hyung starting to clear off my discarded clothes on the floor of the dressing room.

"Can't you sneak in that meeting anytime today? I don't mind if the timing is around midnight. I could wait..." My voice begging for sympathy. I just want the whole day for myself.

"I'll try. In the meantime, let's clear your stuff and we can get off from here quicker."

I just nodded my head as I quickly turn to the television when I catch my stage name had been mentioned. There was a show playing on where the presenter was conducting an interview with a sweet and innocent looking girl who I am not sure her name. "Hyung, who is she...?" My eyes still watching her every move. I'm not sure what is the topic of discussion but all I know that she has been asked by the presenter her ideal boyfriend. And she has declared me as her ideal type. She continues to share her opinions on my features, my music and my style. Basically the girl was confessing her undying love for me. I could not help myself but smile at her grandeur confession on everything about me. She's cute.

"Who Bae?" 

"She's adorable..." Her bubbly laughter is contagious. It makes me wants to laugh with her. Somehow this sweet girl brighten my day, immediately I felt my tiredness seeping away and the thought of my tight activities for days to come, seem manageable. I turn to my manager hyung who giving me a big grin.

Still chuckling, "Lee Ji-eun. Also known as IU, the singer."

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥