She's faking it!!

♥ In pursuit of Taeyang ♥

Sorry being MIA for this passing weeks. I've been tight down with works. Anyway, here goes the next chapter...


"Where are you taking me, oppa?" asked IU to the grinning man behind the steering wheel. She could not help it but keeps on glancing at the back of the car. The smells of the food makes her feel so hungry. Suddenly she feel so famish.

Young Bae chuckled, seeing how adorable IU is with the eagerness shown clearly on her beautiful face. He remain silence throughout the whole journey to the destine place that he has in his mind.

"Anyway, I hope today we could just wrap up any loose scenes with this Bel Ami drama. Because I could not dare imagine how I would juggle between acting and my upcoming latest album that is schedule to be release at any time soon." IU heave out a long sigh.

"Do you need to get back to the shooting place?" asked Young Bae feeling sorry to see how tired IU looks is. The young lady just nodded her head slowly. How he wish he could do something to lighten IU burden. He too will be very busy with his latest single 'Ringa Linga'. And he had only this week to relax before he need to kickstart with all the dance practices, making of the single music video. He had decided to film 2 different music video. One of the music video will just show his diversity dancing skill. After the release of his single, there will be numerous of shows that he need to attend just to promote his song. There will be absolutely no free time for him to hang out with his fellow friends, let alone with his dog.

"So how's thing with your single?" Young Bae glance at the beaming girl beside him. He was taken aback with the soft smile that greeted him.

To cover his sudden nervousness, he chuckled.

"Well, next week I will need to travel to Los Angeles for filming my 2 music video. I've been thinking to get Parris Goebel to work with me in one of my music video." Young Bae continue to share with IU about his plan for his upcoming single. 

IU seem happy to hear the cheerful voice in him but Young Bae realised that her face show different story. And she suddenly feels distance away from their conversation. Watching her face, it is like watching a battle of emotional flicking on her sweet and adorable face.

"What is it, Jieun-ah?" Young Bae asked softly as he manuever the car to enter the car lot of the park that he had plan to have his lunch with IU. It is like a picnic in the park.

IU realised too late of her carelessness but still able to retrace her action. She beam her signature sweet smile to now worried face Young Bae. Ignoring him, she quickly get out of the car and cheerfully exclaimed, "Oh wow!! We're having lunch in this beautiful park, am I right?". She breathing in the fresh air  as she exhale it slowly with a long sigh. She taking in the scene of the park in front of her. There seems not much of people wandering about the almost empty park. 

From behind her, she heard Young Bae coming out from the driving seat before opening the door of the back-seat to fetch out the food containers and other necessary stuff for their lunch picnic. Awhile later, she felt his presence beside her. IU turns to the happy face Young Bae who then gesture her to follow him as they enter the park. She did not quickly runs to join him, but instead she taking her sweet time to walk slowly to him while she again taking in the surrounding scene of the park. There are only a few people strolling by the park and the beautiful lake that laid several kilometers away from where they are standing.

Seeing IU amazement face, he is amused that without realise that he laugh out loud. "This is the safest park with less people lingering that I could find. We could also enjoy the sun while having our lunch that I had personally asked Daesung to cook for us." He wink. 

IU smirked. "And here I thought you will be enticing me with your culinary skill, oppa." She finally catch up with him. Young Bae pinch her nose lovingly. The couple choose a favourable spot which is near the lake to have their lunch. After Young Bae had laid out the picnic mat, IU quickly arranged out the food from the picnic bag that Young Bae had carried the food container in.

Their lunch consists of a simple Kimchi fried rice with a few slices of fruits to go and cups of pudding for their dessert for later. "Wow...the Kimchi fried rice really smell delicious. Daesung oppa really have a great talent in cooking." IU praised as she pulls the lid of the container off and the aroma of the food suddenly washed over her face.

"Well, I did those fruits." Young Bae tried to show his effort that he had contribute for their lunch too. "Doesn't it looks appealing for you?" He points to her the container that fills with the cut fruits. He felt proud at his handiwork. IU could only smile at him. She pass him the servette. "Is this Banana pudding?" she asked him as she inspect the cup of pudding.

Young Bae nodded. "Did I get your favourite flavor right?" Hearing IU squealing in delight, he guess it right that he got the flavor right. A bonus point for him. He smiled proudly.

"Let's dig in!!"

After a few moment of silence, with both of them enjoying their simple lunch and occassional conversation here and there, and also enjoying the peaceful scene of the park. Young Bae could not find this park without the help of his hyung. He had told him earlier that he always comes out here for his date with Chaerin. Suddenly Young Bae make a quick search in the park for any presence of TOP hyung and Chaerin-ah. He don't want his little lunch date to be disturb by those lovely couple. 

When he is convince that there is no TOP hyung or worse, Jiyong at sight in the park, he return to the person in front of him who is very busy devouring Daesung delicious Kimchi fried rice. He did not deny Daesung superb culinary skill even with a simpe dish like this one. Daesung could be a chef if he is not with Big Bang. 

Young Bae still wanting to know the exact reason for IU sudden change of her mood when he had told her that he will be away in Los Angeles to film his music video. She seems distant and not particularly happy. Here he thought that IU could be happy with everything he do with his own music style apart from Big Bang. He really curious with IU strange behaviour.

"Jieun-ah..."

IU look up at him from her plate of fried rice. And when Young Bae did not continue to say what he wants to express, gently IU put down her plate of food at her side and tries to give him her full attention, looking at him a bit of worried shown on her pretty sweet face. Young Bae realised the change of scene that happens in front of him, tries to take a grib with the situation. He cleared his throat and tries to smile at her reassuringly. "So what do you think of me doing that addition music video that will be choreograph by Parris Goebel?"

IU nodded as she understand that the man still wanting to hear her opnion and, who knows, still curiously wants to know the reason of her carelessness in showing him her uneasiness of him being away from her, even for the reason of his demand career needs. She fully understand that the man will be curious like a cat when he catches on something that he deem strange. She just know this man inside and out.

IU knows that Parris Goebel  is Young Bae's idol and he is damn excited with the prospect of working with her in his latest single. And she should stop being childish along with being selfish for her own needs. But the idea of living countries away from him is just so devastating for her. Furthermore, she just wants him for once to really see her, more than just a younger sister.

Casting aside her own desire, she put on her usual smiling face, "I think this is great, oppa. I could not wait to watch it finish work of the music video. It must be very good!!"

Young Bae watch the beaming face of IU that somehow screaming at him in his heart that she is faking it. And it is unlike of her to do that. She would never do that to his knowledge and years of friendship. But why is she behaving like this? This is getting strange by the minute and somehow infuriate him further. 'There must be something else going on here.' He asking himself as he continues to watch IU pretending to act cheerful for him.

And before he could continue with his questioning, IU had started off with her normal mundance conversation about this and that, her meaningless chatter but still enduring for him to be having such conversation with her. He used to find it amusing and still do but at the moment, he could not engage himself to this meaningless conversation while the other part of IU faking her happiness for him, still nagging at the back of his mind. 

Young Bae looks away to the the distance lake overlooking the park. His mind wandering away where IU still chattering about something concerning Jiyong and Joohyun moving in the apartment that Jiyong is residing. He heard about that but he has been too busy with his recording that it has slip off from his mind to express his happiness for his little dongsaeng and new addition in Big Bang's family - Seo Joohyun. He had always regards her like his younger sister that he never had in his family. There are only his elder brother and him in his family, so as the years of knowing Joohyun, he feels attached to the simple Busan girl that apparently had steal the heart of his once cold-hearted best friend, Kwon Jiyong. (A/N: To know more on their relationship between Seo Joohyun and Kwon Jiyong, go to my other story ~ Unexpected You, and the following sequel, Unexpected you: The Sequel.)

But at this moment, their love story is not his major concern here. And he had no intention to know about them either. Because his mind is clouded with oen particular matter that really affected his feeling and it caused something that he had buried somewhere deep in his mind.

 


Please take note that the story is unrelated to the real world. So the exact city where Taeyang had film his Ringa Linga MV might differ.