Chapter 5 : What happened to you?

Killing Him

  6.30 p.m

I tied my shoelace and went out of my house with my backpack on. Camp, nothing but bunch of monsters in there. I prepared a small shield and my dagger, in case anything happens. I looked to the left, and there was no sign of Luhan. I walk to his house. "BAH ! GOT YOU !" her brother shouts while opening the door. "Ah.. I am sorry, I thought you were my friend," he lowered his head. I chuckled, "Apparently, I am your friend. Now, where is Luhan?" I asked him. "Don't you wanna meet me first?" he asked. I smirked and look at him. Luhan's brother is N, or I called him Nanaanananana. Yeah, I called him that.

  "Meeting you will consume lots of time, I'd better get going to the camp with Luhan," I claimed. "Why bother Luhan? Bother N then," he joked. I went in their house and I bumped my on the sofa. I wouldn't bother because I know them, for a very long time, and they don't have parents due to a violent accident occur when me and Luhan were five. Luhan came down from the stairs, ninja style with his backpack on the otherside way, which is on the front. 

  "AHH DANG IT LUHAN. WHY DID YOU CAME DOWN?! I was about to make a romantic scene," he joked. "Pft, N. Go make yourself meat sandwich before you go out, I ain't making you dinner," he claimed. "Oh, I will go out tonight," he said while laughing. Aish, boys. "Don't bother my brother, he is crazy," Luhan said to me when we are on our way to the camp. "I know," I replied. "Min," Luhan whispered. I looked at Luhan. "What?" I replied.

"Do you like Chanyeol?" he asked. I looked into his eyes, not believing what he just said to me. Liking Chanyeol? Omo, did he now about Chanyeol hangout with me. "No, why do you even asking?" I asked. He ignored that question as we are almost near. 

  "Okay, class, we are late so we are heading to the camp now," said Mr. Jongkook. "I want all of you to have your own pair," he continued. I saw Chanyeol half-running, half-flying to me, but Luhan quickly pulls my hand and he smirks to Chanyeol. Chanyeol bared his fangs and went on searching for another pair. I chuckled when I saw them two. We walk into the bus while holding hands. QUITE awkward. Luhan is acting weird, but I wouldn't mind. He is like that. Luhan is just behind us, but I could feel he is eavesdropping us. Jealous boy. I know you like me, hah !

  The bus arrived at the destination around 7.00 p.m. We set up the tents and went out searching for firewoods. Luhan insisted I should stay for cooking but I refused and I say that he is too manly for the woods, he should stay for cooking. He gives up and stayed for cooking. Before we went into the woods, I saw Luhan talking to Chanyeol, and they looked intense. I went into the woods with Chanyeol. I kept quiet until I found out that Chanyeol wasn't there. I am not scared cause I have my dagger with me. 

:"BAH !" Chanyeol shocked me out. His face was pale and he was upside-down. His fangs shown and his skin was so cold. Yeah, I know, I am alone with a ghost right now. I pats his cheek, "Aren't you full?", I asked him. He smiles and his fangs. I know he was full because I saw a dead deer across the river. Pft, vampires . 

  I heard sounds in the bushes. Big. And I have a feeling that is Luhan. Chanyeol grabs my arms and I am floating, a little bit. A shadow suddenly pounced out from the bushes and landed on Chanyeol's body. It was not what I expected, it is a werewolf ! While they were staggering at each other, I quickly placed the firewoods on the dam ground. I took my dagger and ready to charge. I climbed onto a boulder and balanced myself on it. They were not done yet. I jumped towards the werewolf.  The werewolf rolled and suddenly he steps back from me.