Chapter 1 : I smell fishy.

Killing Him

 . I am going to be late. I ran down the outskirts to my school, Kwangna Elementary School. This is all the monster's fault last night. Urgh, I bet today I will sleep in the class and get caught by Mr. Sooman. Damn.

  I went into the class. Phew, it is still early. I placed my bag on my desk. I looked at my friend, Luhan. He looked tired than before. 

"Yo, dawg. Are you okay?" I asked Luhan. His eyes grew black circles like Tao, his hair was miserable and his mouth was pale. His eyes were black and shiny. "Oh, Min. I am fine. Just a little tired," Luhan replied. He got up and placed both of his palms on his pale face. I pulled my chair forward to his, and pushed away his hands. I touched his face. It was cold and very sweaty. "Are you sure you are okay, Luhan? You are worse than being okay," I claimed. His eyes glared towards mine. Somethings entering to my soul, so I went away leaving him miserable on his own. 

  I have no friends. My only friend is Luhan, but today he needs more space. Well, as usual, being quiet in the class, got harassed by the "populars" and stuff. I have to hide my identity as a monster-hunter. They must not know about this, because I work for people, not by my own. The only person who knows about this is only Luhan. Aish.. 

  I settled at my place, opening my notebook. Ouch ! A papercut.. Ah, what is happening to me today? I looked at my cut, wait, cuts. The cut from yesterday is not cured yet. Oh god, when it will be cured? The monster last night clawed my arm with it's sharp claws. It was huge, so do my wound. 

  "HEY QUIET GIRL !" I heard a voice. Wait, isn't that... I turned and found T.O.P by my side. Gosh, what does this huge mutt wants from me? 

"What do you want, Seunghyun?" I asked while looking at my notebook. He pulls out his chair and sits beside me. Choi Seunghyun or T.O.P is my classmate, a big-bully, a popular guy in school, an enemy of Luhan and what they say is a lover of mine. Well, that fails me. "I want you to accept me as.. uhm.. I don't know? Your boyfriend?" ask T.O.P. I glared his eyes in disbelief. "How many times do you want me to say it? NEVER." I said it. "Aww, don't you wanna accept this hot and tough yet so popular boy instead of that pale-twilight looking boy beside you?" T.O.P said. I kept silence. 

T.O.P moves towards me, placed his hands on my chin, pulls over and tried to kiss me.

Unfortunately,

I pushed him over, he trembled down and I said, "Eventhough he is a pale-twilight looking boy, he is still my friend. Get lost, I would never be yours," I shout. 

Eyes of the class were looking at me. The girls were whispering, the boys were clapping while laughing. Luhan just smiled and he went back to sleep. Whoa..

T.O.P looked at me with daring eyes. He went up and said,

"YOU WAIT, I'LL HAVE YOU AS MY GIRLFRIEND"