Chapter 2 : He's new.

Killing Him

WOLF-LIKE HUMAN DISCOVERED, ESCAPES.

   I read the title, word-by-word, hoping they didn't know who is the attacker. I never knew the people would notice the werewolf. It was harsh, it's claws strikes to my arms leaving this hideous wound. I put the newspaper down and fix my bag. I looked at my watch, huh, 7.45 a.m. Where the hell is this human called Luhan? I bet he forgets about picking me up. Sigh..

"LOOK OUT!!!" A voice cracked from my concious.

BAM ! A boy with his bike on top of me. The boy has pale skin, black hair and skinny body. His cap almost hid his face, but I could see his face a little. "I am sorry, ma'am," said the boy. Uh, ma'am? I am too young to be called that title. "Ah, um, It's okay, and for your information, I am still a middle school student," I claimed. "Ah, sorry, and uhm, sorry girl," he said. My eyes quinched towards his. Huh, he is wearing Kwangna Middle School uniform, which is the same school as mine. Pft, must be a new-comer. I got up and lend him my hand. "Uh, I supposed you are the new-comer of our school, Kwangna Middle School?" I asked him. He nods. "Welcome to our school," He looked. His eyes were reddish-maroon. He ran before I could say anything. I re-looked at my watch and I realised it was 7.50. Shoot, the teacher would tell me off.

  I crawled into the open area of the gates. Our main gate is closed because it is 8.00 a.m or you get punished for being late. I rather get my clothes dirty than being in a 2 hours of detention. I ran with my body lowered to my class. I threw my bag into my window to my place, and jumped into my class and I sat at my place without noone knowing. "Why, you are late today," said Luhan. I looked at him with disbelief. Are you kidding me, Luhan? "Well, it is your fault for forgetting to pick me up at the news stand," I said while opening my mathematics book. "Oh my god, I am so sorry, I really forgot about that. Sigh, my younger sister told me to buy her food, but I don't have any money so she told me to go to school," he claimed. Luhan is a poor kid, and yeah, I have helped him, alot of times. Yet, he is still poor.

  The class teacher came in. "Okay, guys calm down," she said. Noone listened. "OKAY HELLA NOW SHUT THE HECK UP," she shout. Omg, I love her. She laughed and pulls out a boy behind her. WOAH WOAH WAIT, THE BOY. IT IS THE BOY WHO BUMPED TO ME. 

"Okay guys, this is Chanyeol. He is new here, so be nice to him. His from Busan so be cool with him." said my teacher. I got my eyes on him. "Okay, Chanyeol. You can sit behind Min," my teacher said that. Damn, he is sitting right behidn me. Good, full-awkwardness. 

  Luhan gazed Chanyeol with killer eyes. "Woah, what's with you Lu-ge?" I asked him. "I don't know, his presence making me feel, I don't know, hating him?" he claimed. I turned around, "Wait, aren't you the one who bumped to me this morning?" I asked him. He nods with his head lowered. Luhan got up and pushed him down. "WOAH DAHEL LUHAN ARE YOU OKAY STAHP," I screamed, I mean shout. "Well, he bumped to you, and he is going to pay it back," Luhan said. Luhan truly hates him. I could say by his face. I looked infront, noone cared actually. Huh. As expected. 

  Chanyeol grabs Luhan by his collar and they FLEW out from the class. I mean, they really flew. My eyes wider as I saw them flew out. Luhan grabs Chanyeol by his neck and both of them landed on the ground. I ran out of the class and went out from the school block. The floor cracked a bit. 

"Well, long time no see, blood-er," Luhan said.

"GET OFF ME, BIG BODY !" Chanyeol pushed him and he grabbed Luhan's collar and balled his fist and charging towards his face.

"Uh, Uhm," I coughed. Both of them looking at me. Chanyeol lands on the ground softly. "Okay, let me get this straight, I am-" before I could continue, Chanyeol cuts me of. "Don't be scared, I am kind, he is not," said Chanyeol. Luhan slaps Chanyeol. "OKAY STOP ! I am not scared because this is so mainstream for me. Okay, Chanyeol, what are you? and what's with you with Luhan? Are you both related or something?" I asked. Both of them looked at each other. "Okay, please don't tell anybody about this," said Chanyeol. I nod. "I am actually a vampire. Young vampire actually," he said. "And do you actually now me?" I asked him. He looked confused. "Well, did you know Min the Monster Slayer?" I asked him. His face turns pale, "So, you are.." he shuts off. "Yes, I am Min the Monster Slayer. Noone in this school knows about my identity except for Luhan. So, please don't get any trouble or I will kill you immediately." I told him. "But why won't you kill me now? It's your chance now," Chanyeol said. I laughed. "I will not for that, sharp tooth," I said. Luhan laughed as soon as hears the "sharp tooth". 

"I won't kill you because you are my new friend," I said that.

Luhan and I walked back to our class.

Before we moved on, I heard Chanyeol said,

 

"I like you, Min,"