Problems

Room For Rent

you're kind of hot.

Kyungsoo has a problem.

Aside from the nearly solved yet culminated another problem rental down payment crisis, another issue has rose from the sea of hellish chemistry books and nearly death causing thesis papers – a class project.

The professor clearly stated that the project was going to be done individually and was to be submitted in five days time so that means by Saturday he has to get it to the prof's desk. The project was on the human body, the organ systems and all that biology information non-science (and even science students, actually) mononymously named as ''.

Obviously and most expectedly, Kyungsoo can definitely make that project. He'd research on a wide variety of factual statements and theories, read like fifty books and use them as references but the downfall is that it wasn't anything scribbled or even drawn on paper but it has to be a mothering (Kyungsoo regrets his choice of words half heartedly but he was just seriously pissed at the universe) animation thingamajig that he, obviously and expectedly don't know anything about.

He doesn't even know if the left button on a PSP was a circle or a letter O.

The point is, he was utterly doomed.

Not until lunch came once again, and just like every other day, Aphrodite Byun Baekhyun – with his philosophy class s about the irrelevant libido statements and attitude towards living speeches – dashes to solve his problem.

"Just talk to Chanyeol about it, he'll know what to do."

The thought echoes deliberately inside his head, bouncing off his skull repeatedly, making him sweat. He doesn't know if he should go with another one of Baekhyun's -induced ideas and whatnot because last time he checked Chanyeol was on top of him, wearing nothing but his boxers as he puffed super hot air onto his neck.

 


"Oh my god," Kyungsoo whispered when he felt a body on top of him, "oh my god," he repeated, voice louder this time, as he felt something poking the area just above his crack.

"Oh my ing god," he said even louder this time, voice thick with raspiness. What in hell's name was happening, he doesn't want to know but he's already caught up in the twisted plotlines of fate.

"Ah, Kyungsoo," Chanyeol breathed. Kyungsoo turned red, literally just red everywhere and he suspects even his s were panicking too – no, Do Kyungsoo no. If you don't become a doctor, or even a hair stylist you dreamt of being a ing priest. Stay faithful to God. Don't commit one of the seven sins.

But wait, I'm single.

"Kyungsoo," Chanyeol uttered in a really y voice. Kyungsoo gulped.

He tried wiggling his to make the taller inch backwards but he just felt Chanyeol's breathing pick up its pace, "Do Kyungsoo don't move,"

Shivering, he closed his eyes when he felt Chanyeol's chest press against his body as the elders arms snake around his small, teeny tiny figure. Chanyeol was so warm.

Then Chanyeol's next captivating, makes-Kyungsoo-want-to-choke-himself move was to press their ears together because his face was just beside Kyungsoo's now. Kyungsoo felt it.

Wait, his arms why in the world — "I got it!"

Chanyeol immediately crawled back out into the bright light of the room and stood up with a proud grin on his pretty face, eyes twinkling. Leaving Kyungsoo stuck in the moment of all the sudden sensuality.

Scooting and scooting even more from under his bed, Kyungsoo stayed on his knees and looked up to Chanyeol, eyes big and face pinkish, "What?"

A smile reaching from ear to ear, Chanyeol chuckled inwardly to himself, "As my apology gift thing, here my darling, your glasses."

"How–"

"I have night vision, y'know." Pursing his lips while making fake binoculars with his hands, Chanyeol hummed the mission impossible theme song before he glanced at Kyungsoo's profound redness.

"Oh, you're sick? Is that why you acted like you were PMS-ing earlier? Do I get you pa– Ouch!"

Kyungsoo threw a book at Chanyeol, "Pads? What am I a girl huh? What?!"

Wow, he's rather violent tonight, Chanyeol snickered, "I was gonna say paracetamol? Isn't it kind of a pain reliever? You should know best, meds student Do Kyungsoo-ssi."

"Just leave, now. Go out and play, shoo." Kyungsoo crossed his arms with his back turned to Chanyeol. The other begged to differ.

"Don't I get a little gratification reward? Please?" Strutting in front of Kyungsoo, Chanyeol pouted with wide eyes.

"Thank you, now go unless," he held the thickest book around which happened to be a hardbound Final Fantasy character sketch collector's edition Chanyeol has with his other gaming stuffs, "you like being spanked, hard."

"That sounded so wrong in a right way but, whatever you say darling dearest."

Kyungsoo saw Chanyeol to the door before closing it with a really heavy sigh.

He sat on his pillows and made a nest with his blanket before putting down Chanyeol's book thing on the table and grabbing his own preferred book which is of course, Paper Towns.

When he started reading, a barrier of tranquil slowly builds up around him. This was the peace he wanted, at last. Putting the ear buds of his earphones in his ears, he shuffled his song playlist before a really cheesy song came up.

"Darling dearest, huh?" Kyungsoo hid his face with his book, smiling.

 

 

No, no asking help from Chanyeol. Yes, that's it.

"Unless you wanna fail, dude," Sehun sat beside him as they waited for their library cards to get read. "Chanyeol's decent, kind of, and he's okay hyung. Really good in graphics. But not in drawing, surprisingly."

Turning towards the other immediately, Kyungsoo shook Sehun's broad, manly shoulders. "You help me instead, Sehun?"

"I have my practicals, you ask him instead."

It felt like Kyungsoo was burdened with the world's economy problems. He was staring at thin air, giving up on his life. When his eyes focused, he saw Luhan.

Or maybe he saw a really weird dude with pinkish, greyish, purple hair.

"Go home, Kyungsoo." Luhan frowned at him, though his eyes had a hidden emotion underneath the angry looks, "I don't know what your professor has against arts students but he ordered me to pass you a message that he wants your project in 48 hours. Minus 480 minutes."

"What? In less than two days?" His eyes buldged, "Why?"

"I dunno, maybe he's having issues." Luhan muttered while side-eyeing Sehun who just flinched every time Kyungsoo's eyes grew wider.

Not wasting any microsecond that even flies waste everytime they decide to dirty and infect your lunch, Kyungsoo disappeared like thin air. With amused eyes, Sehun gawked at Luhan.

"I deserve an Oscar more than Leonardo, I swear."

 

--

 

Fumbling with his keys, Kyungsoo dusted his shoes quickly and went inside his apartment. He went to their room and found nothing but empty beds and Chanyeol's clothes lying on the floor.

Roaming the house, he mused, wasn't Chanyeol supposed to be at the campus now? Unless he left those clothes intently – why that tall dimwit.

Marching hurriedly to the room in anger, he stood at the door, gaping.

"Oh, you're home early, sorry for the clothes, you probably raged," Chanyeol said with a small smile.

Hi, wet and fresh from the shower Chanyeol. Kyungsoo stiffened.

Bye, wet and fresh from the shower Chanyeol. Kyungsoo turned away and locked himself outside of their room, if that was possible.

 

 

Fifteen minutes were all it took for Chanyeol's head to pop out from the opening of the door, "Hey?" Kyungsoo heard his voice from a few feet away as he sat at the living room couch, looking at his palms like a normal, hormonal boy would at a magazine.

"Kyungsoo?"

"Y-yes?" He replied, the image of Chanyeol with a towel wrapped on his waist replayed inside his mind like in those cutesy typical dramas. "Yes, Chanyeol-ssi?"

"Hi." Now standing behind him, Kyungsoo saw Chanyeol's reflection on the television screen. He was wearing a casual outfit now. Kyungsoo was elated.

"You wanna tell me something? I know you're mad, c'mon. Go all out. Full blast."

Kyungsoo held his breath, he forced his eyes to meet Chanyeol's.

"You're kind of hot."

 


 

Preview:

Chanyeol blushed, his ears were terribly warm. Gripping the bedsheets, his knuckles turned white.

Trailing his finger even lower, Kyungsoo chuckled, "Should I proceed?"

Suffocated by the tension, Chanyeol bit his lip hard. He bore his eyes onto the other's.

Kyungsoo pushed half way and pulled out again, then he smirked, "I'm putting it in."

He screamed, "It hurts!"

"Sheesh Chanyeol, sorry for hurting you by scratching your CD through cleaning it before putting it in the disc slot."

 

 


This was so suggestive, forgive me. I spent like, fifteen minutes giggling about this, idk anymore. Please send me an Aphrodite ByunB to help me with my attitude towards life.

Oh and I inserted a preview haha > w < love me plis hearteu jk

Thank you for over forty subs! ♡

 

 

Don't forget to

Read : Subscribe : Comment 

 

 

wupapi ☮ }