Misc: Hello

Room For Rent

Hey guise!

 

It's been a really long time (really, very long, I'm so sorry) and I'm in my 12th year, a year before university, so I'm always all over the place and I stopped updating, to my own disappointment.

I've also kind of suffered from a block, but at the same time I wrote short stories and some plot bunnies came to me abruptly, and I noted them down, and I decided that this story would be really dragging if I made it a continuous chaptered story. ;; it was really a bother for me to keep on writing a continuation, then deleting the whole thing and rewriting a whole new thing again, plus I had to proof-read quite a few times too.

So I've decided to make it in episodes, and episodes will relate to one another, or for instance, a certain scenario extends for more than one episode, so that I don't have to strain myself to connect ideas for more chapters. (more chansoo to come ya'll)

 

Now that that's decided, I am confident to say that surely I'll continue on a regular basis, meaning no more waiting for a month or a year, since I came to a conclusion that writing really frees my soul from stress, and I so enjoy chansoo and your reactions to them ^^

No words can describe how happy I am that you guys like my story(ies) and that you actually anticipate what happens next! (Specially since RFR's my main story)

Thank you for everything ❤ 

 

Meanwhile, since this story will be a series of episodes, that means I can continue other stories and upload new ones as well! I have a oneshot that I'm writing, and possibly start another chansoo series? (And I have a kaisoo one too, and possibly a story with an OC and my trinity, sekaibaek and lots more ^^) 

Also, check my other stories in my profile, since I will most likely upload a lot of new forewords, so subscribe if you think they're your kind of story to read! 

 

 

Stay tuned! Love you all xx 

Elise