Disney Movies

Room For Rent

cutie in the streets, cray-cray in the sheets; part one

 

So, it turned out riding the bus with Chanyeol to different places for generally used purposes was enjoyable but riding the bus with Chanyeol to the mall for a date was totally something out of this old, rotten world of juvenile delinquents and game code hackers online.

 
It drove me nuts.
 
There was definitely something in the air - and the grinning giraffe had insisted that it was no other than "love" - but I was not able to make it out for those fifteen minutes or probably more. I had sweated in most of those fifteen minutes and looking outside the window was the only other choice I had, aside from staring at Chanyeol's incredibly effortless way of looking handsome. 
 
And it was futile.
 
Utterly useless defined my so-called methods of going against my real desires which are made up of Chanyeol-Kyungsoo-hopefully-not-awkward interactions and as Luhan had advised me not too long a few years ago in hopeless attempts of getting a love life: flirting. 
 
I bet I was a close -U grade in that particular subject. And my dearest friends, what does U also stand for? You probably thought right.
 
"Ugh." I groaned and glanced at my phone while Chanyeol looked for the bus timings on the information board here on the street. 
 
"Kyungie ~ We'll have to leave the earliest at like 10 and the latest at 11?" Chanyeol says as he tiptoes on his feet and places his heel flat on the ground again, like an uneasy preschooler on the first days of school. 
 
Actually, I'm pretty much in the same situation as him. I was that kid who felt too uneasy about the happenings ahead of me that I'd run back to mommy and hug her by the waist, burying my face on her skirt as I die from nervousness caused by senseless things. 
 
I admit, okay? I'm awkward. Downright AWK to the WARD. Don't get me started on any past 'flings' (as Baekhyun labelled a few girls in highschool) or some 'try-out relationships' because I can never be able to sail my own ship by myself, you get me? 
 
"It's not that hard Kyungsoo!" "You can do it!" I am sure myself that words from you or my group of peers eversince forever cannot help with this kind of situation. Like usually, I don't live to date or date to live, even if I'm in that age and social group to engage on this and that, ahem. But I'd like to try dating and, oh whatever - "falling in love".
 
Doesn't seem easy, does it? Liking someone would be easy but telling them that you do is the hard part. Telling Chanyeol that he forgot to zip his pants takes me to a state of feeling like falling off a cliff or killing myself with my bath towel, so imagine how inexplicably difficult it will he to go on a date with him after-
 
"Did you really kiss me last night or was I dreaming?"Chanyeol's words pass through my ears and I felt the blood rush to my face and in a split second, drain out immediately. 
 
Oh my god, no. I meant yes, I did kiss you, . But no, I- I did, didn't I? Gosh, the self-conflict overwhelms me more than it will others.
 
I force out a normal grin with possibly all 16 upper teeth are showing out to let the positivity and confidence flow from my wide smile, "Y-yes."
 
He fist bumped secretly but it doesn't count anymore because I literally just saw his small act of "wuzzah" all over the place as a smile more genuine than the one I had on played on Chanyeol's beautiful lips. 
 
"G-great. So..." Chanyeol had began twidling beside me as he gawked on the ground, "We, uhm...what are we? Like couple status? Live-in? Something buddies?"
 
I do not know, why are you asking me? You, yes, the one reading my thoughts - YOU. What do you think? I don't know anymore- "We? Uh, we are...hungry! Yes, come, let us eat."
 
Maybe I was mean or stupid or unconsiderate or just very stupid because when I dragged him to the entrance with our arms interlinked, mind you I worked up this sudden skinship and I am proud, from the corner of my sight I saw him pout because I obviously avoided his question. 
 
But then when he noticed I held onto him, the ends of his lips quirked up and the grin was playful and somewhat satisfied because I actually had a sudden boost of something I don't quite understand yet, to engage something more couple-like with Chanyeol.
 
We - we are a couple? I...guess? Couples go on dates. Couples k-kiss...hug and all these. And they live together. 
 
We live together so we are kinda like a kind of couple? Is everything official or I just get flustered because I'm holding Chanyeol's y muscular arms, damn boy. 
 
NO! 
 
Perhaps I get flustered because I like him and I think his ears are cute. Or possibly because he actually plays guitar and he's been tidying up nowadays or how he got used to buying me lunch because I skip meals a lot. There's also a chance that my heart skips for him because he's tucked me to bed when I got a fever before, or that he thinks my reading glasses are cute and he also helped me with my studies. 
 
Because perhaps, right now, at this moment, it's not just me thinking about all these. Maybe that small, pretty smile on his face indicates the light feelings he's experiencing because of me. Do I really have this kind of effect on Chanyeol? 
 
I clearly see us together right now, walking through the entrance of the mall as we both continue to cling on each other, feeling his arm's weight and grasp on mine. Chanyeol looked everywhere but my eyes, anywhere but me. He was nervous too, so I don''t have to feel alone, in some way.
 
He may act confident but judging from some angles he might feel the burn that I feel in my stomach too, the kick in the gut that tells me to do something but I quickly hold back just to be safe. 
 
Although we both might be undergoing the same difficulties, like laptops with the same technical problems, I think we should loosen up today. That's what dates are supposed to be like, right? 
 
We're really just starting all over again. The first time we met, he wrecked my door frame then he got my glasses for me and kind of pressed his hard on at the small of my back but that isn't that particular feeling couples feel, yes? 
 
Do tell me again, what is love? 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Are you okay?" Chanyeol snaps his fingers as Kyungsoo stopped burning holes on the mall's directory. 
 
Composing himself and nodding cutely, Chanyeol lets go of his arm and places his hands on his waist, lips twisted up to one side as he raised a questioning brow at Kyungsoo. 
 
"Were you thinking of something else beside me and our date? Hm?" He asks and watched as Kyungsoo's adam's apple bobbed up and down. 
 
"N-no. I was just really hungry. Like so hungry I could die." Kyungsoo covers and Chanyeol hummed in approval of his little excuse. But really, he had no idea how stressed Kyungsoo was because of this small date. 
 
Stressed to the point that when he had taken a quick shower he tripped on his slippers and wore his briefs turned inside out then buttoned the wrong pairs on his polo almost forgetting to wear a belt because he had a really small waist line and nearly wore the wrong pair of socks for his high-cuts. 
 
He was bothered by the smell of his hair and the cologne he would use even if Chanyeol had smelled it already for like a thousand times considering they shared cabinets. Kyungsoo really made an effort to look good. 
 
And it's not like Chanyeol didn't. Because when he waited for fifteen minutes he had ran to their room secretly when he heard the bathroom door lock, checking if he had any zits on his face. He gladly combed his fingers in his hair and checked if his armpits were wet with sweat or anything. 
 
They both cannot afford to wreck the images that had known for a long time now. Acting like they met just yesterday, had their first kiss on the cheek yesterday and are meeting up today. It's not like they haven't met for years or met through old alumni friends but this- it was different. 
 
These two see each other everyday, sleep in the same room and go to the same places. Yet in the start of their little love story they make an effort to look good and to do good. 
 
Because yes, they are falling in love. They are falling quite deep, too.
 
And none of them knew that at this moment in time, both their hearts felt like ramming out of their chests at the small eye contact and touches. Even the growling in their stomachs were in sync, their reactions and the way they try to disregard one another when they get flustered over petty things; this was their kind of love. 
 
And speaking of the inexorable and synchronized hunger...
 
"I want to eat at P.F Chang's," Kyungsoo browsed the website of the mall as Chanyeol kept on scanning the map he got from the entrance. 
 
"No, no, something Italian please." The older insisted as he kept their arms locked, Chanyeol's bag touching Kyungsoo's waist. The skinship had started ever since they got off the bus, not to mention the bus ride was also all touchy-feely. 
 
It was really better than Chanyeol's proposal to ride Sehun's motor bike, with him proclaiming and gloating that 'I don't know how to drive it but I've in a video game so we can manage.' 
 
Kyungsoo huffed as he kept on scrolling the restaurant list down the webpage, when it struck him that, "Why Italian of all things, Chyeol?" 
 
"Chyeol?" Chanyeol frowns at Kyungsoo and the smaller turned a bit red from head to toe. "Isn't that your gaming name? CHyeol27? Password: deathmetala$aprocky61?" 
 
"How did you even know? But, setting that aside for later," Chanyeol tugs him so they could walk around and window shop. "Italian because we are roleplayers for tonight, well, yeah, later."
 
"Roleplayers?" 
 
"Mhm, like in an RPG where you play as a role in the game and stuff," Chanyeol said while looking through the newest shirts from Gap. 
 
Kyungsoo huffed, "And?" 
 
"And? What do you mean 'and'?" Chanyeol says and drags him to the opposite store that had 20% discount on Givenchy body-strap bags. 
 
"Who are we going to roleplay as? Someone from The Last Of Us?" Kyungsoo slightly laughs, making Chanyeol's whole body tingle with weird feelings pooling at the pits of his stomach. 
 
Gnawing on his bottom lip, Chanyeol breaks their arms free as he continues to distract himself with the on-sale displays, purposely loosing his direction around the maze of racks and racks of leather bags and shoes. When he thought Kyungsoo was a bit far from engaging direct, fast and easy physical contact with him, he blurts out. 
 
"Just, the Lady and the Tramp." Chanyeol looks over his shoulder, over the racks and over everything else taller than Kyungsoo to spot the other. 
 
When he sees him scanning through a sale book, he bites his lip from the inside and hopes to any god out there (If Kyungsoo has a god who sent Sehun then Chanyeol wants a god who'll send a package box of confidence serum or something) that his little thingamajig plan for today's first date will work out. 
 
He wished he was lucky enough. At least to convince Kyungsoo that he so badly needed to eat pasta today, no P.F Chang's please.
 
When he walked over the smaller, who had now switched to checking out a few bags himself, he cleared his throat and gave his all in pouting with wide doe eyes.
 
"Can we please, please, please, please eat at this nice Italian resto somewhere on the third floor? Channie says he wants to eat there." 
 
Boom went ego and his pride as a man. Kyungsoo will give in or he'd go for the last option which is more possible according to Chanyeol's feasibility studies: puke, get weirded out, leave, stomp on him, stone him, hit him, choke him or leave him alone as in forever alone with no date for today. 
 
Chanyeol could only sigh afterward and that, my dearest friends, is when Kyungsoo's mellifluous laughter rings his ears and he peeks from between his fingers as he covered his face with his hands. 
 
Kyungsoo's eyes turned into half moons and his lips stretched out as he looked so happy and very, very red. The tint on his cheeks didn't cease to fade when he wiped some tears from his eyes and nodded fast, very fast. 
 
Their fingers intertwined (and that is something new again), Chanyeol's ears perking up in surprise. Kyungsoo led them to the escalator and took a breath for a minute, "Sure, we can go there. You looked cute."
 
Chanyeol knew the gods of somewhere only he knew would help him today. A great thanks, and a bow of gratitude. 
 
He wished those same gods would help him throughout the night, because what he was risking and daring to do would be the end of him - or them, maybe. Because who does he think he is, trying to, well get it on with Kyungsoo. 
 
It's all a big perhaps, but Chanyeol's willing to try. Just because.
 
 
 

I HAVEN'T ABANDONED THIS STORY, OR MY ACC just so you now, teehee <3

I'm just really occupied with school and I, truthfully, lost muse for this story, like inspiration jumped out the window, but now I'm happy I'm back since I made a brand new livejournal, hah, I know - completely cray cray. 

But I'll link it to you anyway, because I have a lonely community with my friends TT o TTv

Check it out, if you love me and it has a sehun-centric story that I just started, which I plan to use for my literature subject, inspired from The Maze Runner, and you guessed right, main game is Sehun ^^ And it's still OT12 with Wufan. 

click cick click bc chanyeol's gonna give you a free kyungsoo kiss ticket

Now, about this menacing chapter, it's the first part of their date, and I'm not saying that there's only two parts. It's more of like an installment date, and an installment posting OTL I have too much in my head and on my hands, it's driving me nuts. And damn, I never knew 10th grade was like the developing fetus of stress in university, soon, haha

And yeah, Chanyeol's gonna get it on  with his precious, and that can imply a lot but the chapter titles are way too suggestive, this isn't rated but do I, you know? For maybe a part? Up to you all, but if I ever make a rated chapter, I'll make an alternative not-mature one, for the sake of our cutiepatootie angels ^.^ 

 

I'm terribly sorry for the late (like out of this world late) update but I hope you continue to understand and love me as well as RfR <3 

ChanSoo stays strong, and I heard Chanyeol picked Kyungsoo as his ideal type if he was a girl, so it gave me a push, to write chansoo all over again. But busy sched, still - it makes me sad. 

Thank you to all of you who stayed faithful to RfR, some to Null and Void, then there's The Afterimage, I have a lot kill me pls o-<-----<

I love you all, check out my lj and spread love tweeps chu ~

 

Happiness Delight ~ * n * ~ I love you all, againnnnn /winkeu

 

 

 

 

Don't forget to

Read : Subscribe : Comment 

 

 

  

[s]w[ag]upapi ☮ }