Oh-Tee-Pee

Room For Rent

the rms titanic has sailed

 

Sweating, startled and snappy, Luhan pushes the covers off of his barely warm chest and rushed towards the door (jamming his toe on the couch in the process) where the loud incessant banging came from. He turns the door knob and greets the people outside with a glare.

"Dude, move." Jongdae gently hits his exposed shoulder and makes way for the others to go inside. A shaky Kyungsoo, worried Junmyeon, a pale Baekhyun and a dismantled Sehun. Wait, "Oh Sehun?" Luhan questions but his eyes weren't gazing at the owner of the name he uttered but instead, to Miss Korea Byun B.

"He didn't sleep with me, if that's what you're thinking," Baekhyun replied with flushed cheeks. He pulled at his hair slightly, taking notice of how every single one of them looked like they slept on haystacks in a barn.

Jongdae was still wearing shorts and a simple V-neck shirt with Junmyeon wearing his swag-pimp daddy-dope pyjamas that Baekhyun does not want to know which ever online shopping site he got it from. Sehun's looking magnificent with hot bed hair and simple sweats with a tee and Baekhyun was wearing a cardigan and jogging pants.

Kyungsoo was adorned with his sky blue pyjama pair and a very, very tired face which led to Luhan giving him a look, "It's eight and you all know my classes are later at noon but that doesn't mean you barge in for ," he explained but immediately got ceased by Baekhyun hushing him.

"You need to know," Sehun mumbled, Jongdae and Junmyeon stood there with lost eyes. The atmosphere got eerily tense, "Know what?" Luhan asked.

Kyungsoo's lips thinned and then he paused for two minutes before deciding to talk, "Chanyeol's a father," he finally breathed it out.

The rest sighed and waited for Luhan to react but his eyes didn't even show signs of realization, "Eh?"

When the skies and the legends have finally divided twelve forces given by the freaking tree of life, Kyungsoo pulled off a very sad but infuriated look and screamed at him, "I'm ing pregnant, you !"

All that escaped Luhan's mouth was his soul with a loud, "What the ing hell?!"

 

"Excuse me, we're kind of in a library," Sehun hesitantly turned to his side to face Luhan who whispered a rather ear-splitting cry of what he thought was a mixture of shock and disbelief with a tinge of anger and worry.

Luhan gaped at the suddenly all too interesting carpet of the school facility, "I guess my Oscar has to wait," Sehun in his cheeks with curiosity, "Why?"

"I can't babysit when I'd rather play games and watch ," he muttered with his eyes darkening. It was as if a ravenous cloud of smoke made its way above Luhan's head and it made his aura threateningly scary, "I can't get Kyungsoo pregnant,"

"I will punch you in the gut, I swear," Jongdae took a seat beside him before slapping his chest, "that's not scientifically possible you donkey," he halted him from standing up and leaving. "What did you do anyway that you're all worked up?"

Feeling the authority to initiate something, Sehun started blabbering, "He set up Kyungsoo to go home early hoping that after a week or so of Chanyeol moving in," he took a pause, "the two would have more time to develop something more than a really undetermined relationship," Sehun tapped Luhan's shoulder, "he really tried but now he think he blew up."

Jongdae nodded knowingly, "You did." The younger shrugged it off and slouched back on his chair. Luhan snapped at Sehun, "You aren't helping."

"Am I supposed to?" Sehun raised an eyebrow and chuckled heartily, "If I am then shouldn't Jongdae hyung too?"

"I don't care," Jongdae easily said, "not like Kyungsoo's gonna get a baby bump after having a little session with Chanyeol."

 

 

"Bless you!" Chanyeol said, surprised whilst he tried to surpress a giggle. Kyungsoo looked cute whenever he sneezed. His nose would scrunch up and his eyes shut tightly then he makes this cute girly sound and flails his arms after he's done because he's embarrassed but relieved at the same time.

"I think someone's talking about me," Kyungsoo said as-a-matter-of-factly. He's been trying so hard to ignore Chanyeol for the past twenty minutes or so because it was like he got trapped in a maze of anxiety and well, he had to admit, excitement. It's like he was a middleschooler who recently got her letter read by her crush.

And what was the point of conversing with Chanyeol anyways? He's just gonna make his cheeks taint with a rosy pink hue and he'd start feeling knots twisting in his stomach before a huge boulder drops from his throat and falls directly on his diaphragm. To top that off, killer bees would swarm his abdomen and he'd feel very uneasy. All that for his simple, toothy smile.

Ugh.

"Hey Kyungsoo?" Chanyeol tried for the nth time to get him to talk again. It kind of bothered Chanyeol that Kyungsoo was intently focused on drawing a line of dancing chicken legs on the last pages of his anatomy book and he was like more or less avoiding eye contact.

The only time he actually noticed Chanyeol existed was when he sneezed.

"Kyungsoo, hey?" He said this time. Kyungsoo placed his inkpen on the side of the book, "Switching the words actually made me stop my doodling," he quickly averted his eyes away from him.

"Kyungsoo, Kyungsoo." The taller whined back and all Kyungsoo could do was hum back with sweat forming on his forehead.

Chanyeol snatched the book from his hands and abruptly made both his palms touch the shorter's warm cheeks, making blood rush to Kyungsoo's face, "Look at me, stupid."

"Chanyeol," Kyungsoo enlarged his bewildered eyes.

"Were you sincere," he bore his eyes onto Kyungsoo's luscious brown orbs, "earlier?"

Kyungsoo remained silent hoping it would mean a stern rejection to Chanyeol's question but his eyes reflected sincerity that made Kyungsoo sick because he unknowingly pulled off a puppy-dog eyes look at the other. So in other words it was a yes.

Slowly, the corners of his lips tugged up to a sweet smile and Chanyeol found himself still holding Kyungsoo's face, "Uhm, thanks for the compliment."

Yes, Chanyeol, you're actually too hot not kind of. And Kyungsoo does his best to ignore it but there are times when even the holiest of people need to submit to temptation. Acceptance is the key— Kyungsoo shook his head as the words echoed inside his head. His conscience bugged him to death.

"Are you seriously gonna miss your units for me?" He said hesitant to peak Chanyeol's interest in him.

His ears perked up and he shrugged, "I guess so," Chanyeol opened the text message he got from Luhan, "your uh, professor said you needed help on a project?"

Kyungsoo flipped, the deadline slapped him on the face and he shivered in frustration. "Yes, I- I do."

"When do we get started?" Kyungsoo eyed Chanyeol before continuing to scribble things on his book, "You have been avoiding the topic, uhm," Chanyeol urged.

"You're really helping?"

A deep chuckle rumbled from Chanyeol's chest and a playful grin spread on his face, "What reason do I have not to?"

"I guess," Kyungsoo tried to search for a suitable rebuttal but miserably found nothing, "there's none."

 

 

Chanyeol blushed, his ears were terribly warm. Gripping the bedsheets, his knuckles turned white.

Trailing his finger even lower, Kyungsoo chuckled, "Should I proceed?"

Suffocated by the tension, Chanyeol bit his lip hard. He bore his eyes onto the other's.

Kyungsoo pushed half way and pulled out again, then he smirked, "I'm putting it in."

He screamed, "It hurts!"

"Sheesh Chanyeol, sorry for hurting you by scratching your CD through cleaning it before putting it in the disc slot."

 

"Oh my gosh," Luhan whispered to Baekhyun, "I never knew Chanyeol would let Kyungsoo top."

Jongdae quirked an eyebrow and Baekhyun turned beet red.

Apparently, Luhan ever so graciously removed his pressed ear from the cold, polished door of Kyungsoo's home sweet home even before the latter could mutter about Chanyeol's CD.

Quite a misunderstanding it is.

 

Pouting and crossing his arms like a child, Chanyeol retorted back, "I'm sensitive about this, okay? We both need it badly."

"You didn't even let me touch it, how do I need something I'm not permitted to touch?!" Kyungsoo said and jammed it inside the slot forcefully.

"You're too rough, I'm scared!" Chanyeol said with fear.

 

"Good heavens," Baekhyun reacted with scarlet ears, "I thought I was tainted but now I'm drowning in a sea of lewd thoughts,"

"You mean you're disgusting," Jongdae threw a comment with his too hot for anyone to handle mouth, "both of you are disgusting."

Luhan just set his friend to a corner, "It's not like indecent thoughts would cause World War III."

 

"It won't open," Cursing the heavens, Kyungsoo huffed. He grimaced when nothing loaded and opened or even popped out on his laptop screen.

Chanyeol's eyes wandered to Kyungsoo looking sad and dejected, "Because you jammed it in so roughly and fast!"

"Can you stop? Or you want me to spank you?" Kyungsoo said annoyed.

 

"Sweet baby Jesus," Jongdae gulped with an apologetic look in his eyes, "Luhan take the wheel," he proposed before tearing his skin's contact away from the surface of the wood.

"He's actually violent," Baekhyun's jaw dropped unelegantly.

 

 

"God dang, can you stop imagining things?!" Baekhyun screamed at Luhan's Abraham Licoln pose on the library's long table. "That'll lead to nothing but assumptions!"

"Luhan are you a saint," Sehun proposed. Luhan thinned his eyes because this better not be one of Jongin's 'you're the patron of the gay deers' joke but ended up answering, "Why?"

He held his breath, "Because you're the Lady of Assumption," Sehun started laughing his way to oblivion when the noise got drowned out by a yearbook kissing his widely ajar mouth.

Jongdae speculated with a judging stare, minus boytoy points for Oh Sehun. He was utterly lame. Explains why he's friends with Chanyeol.

Trying to divert everyone far and away from butting into Kyungsoo's personal business that Luhan claims to protect like he's some knight in shining armour for the younger, Jongdae smirked and started with his master plan, "So Sehun, how is Our Lady of Wisdom in bed?"

At the mention of the newly made up nickname, Baekhyun blushes and inches his chair bit by bit from Luhan before he gets pulled back into the black hole of his friends that are more nosy than your parents. Sehun just chuckles, "We haven't gone that far, hyung." 

"Maybe," Luhan attempts to make an origami frog with a grocery shopping receipt, "that's just with you but Baek has gone farther," he glances playfully at Jongdae. the latter continues the unbearable teasing, "Fuel the imagination by going farther, boy." 

Baekhyun grits his teeth and grasps on the chair's cushion for spiritual support, "I don't fantasize about him, excuse you," The answer was most likely a lie, since Baekhyun's drive runs for fifteen hours a day but his brain runs 24/7 on a daily basis. The rate of his libido slowly going up to the surface was a sad probability of one is to three-hundred and four - or something along the lines of hormonal species of the male population. He had his needs, they should understand. 

"What do we do now?" Sehun mutters with a bored face, "I mean I wouldn't mind asking Baekhyun hyung about his fatal fantasies on us but that can wait," the youngest prompts. 

"," Luhan suddenly groans out loud. Jongdae stops an obnoxious snicker, "Period cramps?" 

"No, you ! Junmyeon's off to Kyungsoo's today," Luhan muttered with a very perplexed expression, "I think he's giving back Kyungsoo's Fifty Shades." 

Stares darted from one person to another and they all fell quiet. Sehun eased the tension by loosening his tie, "Ahm, Kyungsoo reads female ?" 

"He's never opened the book even up to the preface, chill," Jongdae spilled the information only he and Luhan knew. Baekhyun pursed his lips, "He wouldn't waste his money on like that though." 

"He got it as a gift," Jongdae continues and Sehun interrupts, "I'm guessing form Zi- Zihao? What's his name waiter dude?" 

Luhan guffaws, "Zitao, Sehun you're mean." And his laughter dies down in a couple of minutes because after he had recovered from the weird jaw-dislocation laughing habit he had developed when he turned sixteen, his phone dings to life and Chanyeol's message forces his heart to palpitate. 

"Hi Lu, Kyungsoo said he'll let me help." Sehun eagerly snatched the phone from his palms and read it with enthusiasm, Jongdae continued, "He also said I don't have to help too much but who am I kidding," Baekhyun scans the text immediately, "Kyungsoo's ing cute.

The ship is now officially sailing. All aboard, amigos. 

 

 

 tumblr_mzcc72c9kC1qm7wvwo2_250.gif

 


hello friends and kawaii people of the galaxy /v pose/ thanks for subscribing and waiting and just asgsldah9rfgoah chANSOO NOWADAYS I CAN'T- specially in first box, they were inside the same room and just so kawaii and it applies to my fic because chanyeol goes "i'm teaching him on gaming, he's my student" and do yOU SEE THE CONNECTION OF THAT SIMPLE LINE TO MY STORY GUISE ;_________________; /tears

 

look at them, they make me cringe /pls just admit you have mutual weirdness for one another

tumblr_mv3b9y6qxB1sz0j5io5_250.gif  tumblr_mv3b9y6qxB1sz0j5io6_250.gif  tumblr_mv3b9y6qxB1sz0j5io2_250.gif

 

so here is a dorky kyungsoo because how do i express my love for all of you out there? and thanks to those who upvoted too, i mean, knowing that my story that has barely progressed /but has hopefully sustained u feels/ deserves an upvote, awh /hearteu

tumblr_mo8k2nIedz1s3n6i6o1_400.gif

 

all of you are jjang wot and beautiful and precious <3 /bombards u with hearts more faster than the rate of exo's ig posting

my updates will be taking a looooooooot of time because my finals are coming up from end of may to june, and yep, i'm already kinda cramming huhu sad life for me ; ; but enjoy the chapters and re-read when you get bored /omf im sorry that's what i do/ but hey, let's wish time passes faster and that i get good results and that exo continues the galaxy phase aka swag phase throughout our overdose era! exo 2k14 comeback yehet ~~

 

 

Don't forget to

Read : Subscribe : Comment 

 

 

{ [s][w[ag]upapi ☮ }