Homeroom Surprises

Notice Me (Work In Progress)

 

Krystal and her friends were nearing toward the school, when they saw a huge group of girls crowding the main entrance. The crowd was screaming and yelling people’s names.

 

f(x) went closer to see what the commotion was about, and saw 9 boys walking toward the main entrance. They were none other than Exo.

 

Suho, the leader. Lay, the dancing machine. Baekhyun, the golden voice. Chen, the high note master. Chanyeol, the tallest goof. D.O., the shortest cutie. Tao, the martial artist. Kai, the pretty boy. And Sehun, the cold-face maknae.

 

Girls loved them. Guys envied them. They sometimes called them perfect human beings. Well, that’s what Krystal calls Sehun. ‘Perfect.’

 

“Krystal. Krystal. Krystal!” Sulli kept calling out her name and shaking her shoulder, but she didn’t listen. All Krystal did was stare at Sehun with a longing gaze. “Forget it. She’s lost.”

 

“Here. Let me try something,” Luna said. SulBer gave questionable glances at each other, wondering what their friend was going to do.

 

She walks toward Krystal and puts her lips near Krystal’s right ear. Luna then whispers something inaudible to them and Krystal instantly stiffens. SulBer then looks at Krystal’s red, embarrass covered face.

 

“I-I-I have to go to class. I’ll see you guys later,” Krystal says too quickly and rushes toward the school.

 

The two confused friends look at Luna and see her giggling to herself. Luna bids SulBer goodbye and walks away. Sulli follows, giving up on what Luna did, while Amber stays perplexed and catches up to Sulli.

 

 

...

 

 

Krystal walks into her first class, Homeroom. She’s one of the first people there, so she sits at a random seat and buries her head in her arms. Her face is still flushed with pink as she thinks back to Luna’s teasing words.

 

‘Man! What’s with my closest friends and my sister teasing me all the time? “Make a move. You’ve got the SKILLS to do it.” Curse you, Luna. I’ll kill her later.’ While she mentally plans her friends’ deaths, two guys come in.

 

“C’mon, Sehun. Lighten up. They’re just people admiring your handsomeness. Unless you completely change your look, they’ll keep coming to you. Just get used to it, okay?”

 

“Alright, Kai. But only because I don’t want to hear you lecturing me again.” Krystal felt a shift in front of her. She looks up to see Sehun sitting in the seat in front of her, and Kai sitting toward his right.

 

‘INTERNALLY FREAKING OUT!’ Krystal thinks. Krystal can’t believe that her crush is sitting RIGHT in front of her. She puts her face back in her arms to hide her blushing face.

 

After a few minutes, everyone’s in class. Krystal feels a tap on her shoulder and looks up. She sees a girl with fair skin and slightly prominent cheekbones looking at her. Her hair was tied into a high ponytail. The girl then smiled at Krystal.

 

“Annyeong. My name is Kang Jiyoung. I was just wondering if I’m in the right class. Is this room 203?” Jiyoung asks. Krystal turns her head toward the door and right beside it has a plaque on the wall.

 

Room 203

 

“Yeah. You’re in the right room.”

 

“Oh, good. I don’t want to make that mistake again. Thank you, ummm... what’s your name?”

 

“I’m Jung Soojung. But I like to be called Krystal.” Jiyoung sticks out her hand. Krystal hesitantly receives the handshake. Jiyoung’s eyes give a little eye-smile to Krystal, which she happily returned.

 

“Alright. Settle down. Class is starting. I’m Mr. Kim and I will be your Homeroom teacher.”

 

As everyone starts to calm down and sit in their normal seats, Krystal looks at the back of Sehun’s milk chocolate brown hair one more time. A tint of pink started to appear on her cheeks.

 

‘This will DEFINITELY be an interesting year.’

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, fellow readers and writers! Here's Chapter 2 of Notice Me. I'm loving the possitve feedback I've gotten for this story. You guys are awesome! Continue to love my story, whether you're a subscriber or just a silent reader.

Comment, subscribe, and/or upvote if you liked it.

Love Ya! <3

Geeky