Dead Meat

SPECIAL MOVE

you guys are still banging the door , then suddenly you guys heard a crashing sound .

WooYoung give a 'stop' sign .

you guys immediately stop .

He cupped his ears to the door .

he heard someone talking 

 

" yah ! you broke my piggbank ! do you want to die ? ! "

" huh .. uhmm .. i'm sorry sir ! uhh , uhh .. btw , have general killed the president and his daughter ? "

" not yet . but sooner or later , she will kill the president "

 

WooYoung eyes widened when he heard that .

he turn around and look at you guys .

" we're dead meat "

you guys look at him with a concerned look .

" what happened ? is there really a ghost ? " KimAh said .

everyone look at her and rolled their eyes .

" what ?! i'm just saying . "

SungMi just shook her head then she look back at WooYoung who looks like he's trying to explain something .

" i think , there's a murderer in this building "

" what ? !!! " you all said in unison .

" i think i heard them said about murder and piggy bank "

" are you kidding me ? " said WooHyun .

" are you sure ? " 

you guys gave him a 'wth' look .

" yeah i'm really sure . i'm not deaf yet "

" you must be kidding me . you're always deaf ! i always need to shout when i'm talking to you . i always wish that there will be a store which sells throat . my throat always hurt when i talk to you . "

you guys laugh a little .

" yah , this time , i'm sure i heard it right ! " Wooyoung said , pouting .

" then .. what should we do ? " HaeYoung ask . worried is written all over her face .

" kill the ghost ? "

everyone give her a ' u want to die ? ' glare .

" uhh .. umm , i mean , the murderer "

" but we are safe if we stay in here right ? " WooHyun said .

" how can you be soo sure that they wont find us ? " SungMi asks .

" but , what if they found us ? " HaeYoung ask . curious .

" we'll be dead of course . plus , if we stay here we will still die because the lack of oxygen "

" we need to get out of here . fast . i can't breathe . "

" but , how do we get out of here ? " HaeYoung ask .

" that makes sense . how ? " WooHyun said . agree with HaeYoung .

"think" sung mi said coyly .everyone glared at her "WE ARE TRYING TO !!" They hissed at her

sung mi just nod and stared at them blankly .

 

Ho Dong P.O.V

aishh , that SeungGi boy . How dare he broke my piggy bank ?

Where is ByeongMan ?

huh . *looks around*

What the .. 

haishh , Byeongman , how dare he sleep .i'm going to eat some ramyum ,, i skipped happily

End Of P.O.V

 

" Ho Dong ssi ! " shouted Shin Young .

" omo ! Kim Shin Young ! i almost have a heart attack you know ? haishh , why my dear ? "

" hehe , mianhae "

" why can't you call me using a cuter voice ? you sound like a tiger ! "

" yah ! how dare you ! huh ,shin young slap ho dong shoulder and that make him stiffen at the sudden touch. btw do you see my phone ? i can't find it . "

" huh ? umm , i dont know . maybe at the room where we lock JYP and his daughter ? ho dong said looking into her eyes

" okay , i'll try finding it there . oh yeah , please turn on the electric . it's hot in here " ShinYoung said while fanning herself using her hands .

" ne ~!!!! "

he immediately went to the fuse box,running like some crazy elephant chasing it's food breath heavily as he arrived there and

turn on the electric .totally forgot about his ramyun.

The moment the electric is , the elevator starts to move again .

you guys are soo shocked by the sudden movement and look at each other .

You guys just stood there frozen . waiting what will happen next .no one dared to talk .

' ting '

the elevator door opens .

" ahh !!!! i hate that sound ! " WooYoung groaned + whispering .

" it sounds like , it's wishing us bad luck ! "  HaeYoung said .

sung mi smacked her head ."ow, why ??"hae said to sung mi ."can't you said it louder ?? " sung mi replied in sarcastic tone.

"mian" hae said to her

"you two" woohyun called them ,they looked at woohyun ,"please be quiet"woohyun said.WooYoung nod .

They all looked around . there's no one .

They are feeling relieved .

You guys quickly make your way to a safer place .

" i think , it's better if we split into two group . "

" uhmm , okay . you guys agree ? " WooYoung asked the three girls .

the three girls nod .

 

" uhmm , who wants to go with me ? " WooHyun ask .

everyone keep quiet .

" uhh , i'll go with you . " SungMi answered .

 

" have you all done ? let's start moving now . we'll meet at the SubZero store okay ? "

" okay . " you all said in unison and start moving .

 

WooHyun and SungMi

SungMi is walking at the front while WooHyun followed from behind .

Suddenly Kim ByeongMan appeared from nowhere .

WooHyun quickly pull SungMi and held her in his hand .

sung mi was about to scold him when .he makes a 'shh' sign .

sung mi look infront of her ,there's a man walking while staring at other place.

shocked and scared she then held woohyun hand tightly . a smile appeared on woohyun face even though he does not know why but he felt safe with her .

luck is on their side ,the lights go off .

byeongman stopped his track and turn back to where he come while murmuring "i'm going to take a nap"

then after ByeongMan left that place , they continue moving , crawl under the chair,tiptoes while walking,even rolling on the floor

after some hardship, they arrived at the store . 

 

WooYoung and KimAh is already there .under a small table. how did they breathe ?? sung mi thought.

still hiding like a crazy person .thier face was like "omo we are going to die " when woohyun and sung mi greeted them.

after they realized it is woohyun and sung mi .you guys sighed in relief for the millionth time of the day .

 

you guys sit . then suddenly she realized something , 

"KimAh , where is HaeYoung ? "

" huh ? i thought that she's with you . "

SungMi eyes widened in horror .

all of them look around .

no sign of HaeYoung .

SungMi get up making her way to find HaeYoung .

but WooHyun stopped her .

" no , we don't know where she is . don't risk your life . "

" but HaeYoung is out there ! woohyun just shook his head .

" she's maybe making her way here " WooYoung said trying to calm her .

" yes . just wait . "

" but , what if she is in danger ? what if she is crying ? "

" i'm sure she can take care of herself . *sigh* if she didn't show up in 5 minutes , we'll go and find her . "

"only 5 minutes ,if she still not arrived i will go out and find her by myself" .sung mi said .and woohyun nod .

 

KimAh is shocked and trembling .

" this is all my fault " she said , blaming herself .

 tears is rolling down her cheeks .

" if don't just keep worrying myself , HaeYoung will be here already . it's all my fault . "

WooYoung looked at her worriedly , and hug her .

" no , it's not your fault . you never know that she is following you right ? it's not your fault . "

he said trying to calm her down while rubbing her back . kim ah is still crying in wooyoung embrance 

 

SungMi is about to say something to WooHyun but suddenly , they hear a footstep .

WooHyun quickly cover with his hands and shook his head .

SungMi nodded understand with what he means .

kim ah and wooyoung also looked up 

the footstep becomes closer and . . .

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 from : kimah407

waahhh ~ !!!! 6 subscriber ! many views !

thanks to all who are reading this ff !

Kamsahamnida !

me and violentunnie_saeng are going crazy at school !

all of the spare time that we got in the class , we do this ff . keke :)