SHE KNOWS

SPECIAL MOVE

 

"YOU GUYS MUST FIND THEM THIS INSTANT ! AND MAKE SURE NO CAN GET OUT OF THIS BUILDING  EVEN RATS !"

shin young said fiercely to her followers and they start doing thier jobs .

*i should've know it from the starts , i'll make sure there is no tommorow for you guys* she thought . 

 

 

FLASHBACK

 

Kang ho dong was looking for his samgyupsal everywhere.

"aish where is it??"

"i thought they said it was here" he monologued .

"jjagi what are you doing ?" shin young scream from afar and skipped to him.

"i was looking for pork belly that the girls have sent here" totally ignoring shin young.

"what girl ? " shin young asked .

"girls..school girls.." ho dong said facing her and went back searching for pork belly.

shin young stay quiet for a while and smacked ho dong head . hard .

"argghh what's that for ?" ho dong groaned in pain.

"that's for being soo stupid" shin young rolled her eyes and walked away.

*i'm sure they already know about us* she thought.

 

Meanwhile ~

"i'm sure they already know that we are here" hae young said.

"we must get out of here fast" Kim Ah added.

"no ! " hae said ."i'm suret hat most of the doors are being guarded and we have to find other way to get out of here" hae young said.

you guys are now at the gift shop.

hiding.

as you guys were talking on how to escape , footsteps sound echoed in the empty mall .

you guys quickly separate and hide at different place in the gift shop .

sung mi who had nowhere to hide just sit pretending to be a doll next to a big teddy bear.

park myungsoo who was checking around accidentally stepped on her foot.

she just act cool like a doll while in her heart she was cursing badly.

park myungsoo noticed her and admired it .

"whaa ! it look like real one" myungsoo start touching her .

her hearts went -ba bump-ba bump- and she hold her breath .

myungsoo started touching near her .

"it's soo soft like a real one" he complimented. the others just watch her in worried.

when he is about to touch her you-know-what yoo jaesook came and said shin young want to see him .

after they left , she burst into tears , her feeling is mixing afraid happy etc.

"are you okay?" kim ah asked.

"he was about to touch my--" her words are being cutted off by woohyun hugging her tightly and started to rocked her back and forth.

"shh..it's okay..they were gone..you're safe now" woohyun said and she's sobbing into his chest .

when sung mi is back to normal , woohyun let her go , they both blushed hardly .

"okay know we need to think fast ,how to get out of here , it's obvious that she knows that we are here " hae young said .

they sit near each other and start planning .

kim ah eyes met wooyoung and she just smile at him .

wooyoung replied with a smile and continued planning.

*gosh she's soo cute*  wooyoung thought .