WHERE IS HAE ?

SPECIAL MOVE

"We wont get out of here easily , they must have set trap everywhere so you guys need to be extra careful" Haeyoung lectured .

"first i need someone to go with me to check out the place , so there won't be any mistake and listen to me , i  want every of us came out of this building , alive . got it ?!" she demanded and the other nodded.

"so, who's coming with me ?" the other looked at each other but no one dares to go .

"i count to three if there is no one ,i'll just take all of you , 1-2 " Haeyoung stopped as Wooyoung volunteered himself .

"good now let's go"  

 

 

those two walked out of the shop and the other sighed in relief .

"is it okay that we forced him to go ?"  kimah feel guilty .

"nahh he'll be fine" Woohyun shrugged his shoulder .

"now ,what we're going to do is wait ." sungmi hugged the extra big teddy bear .

2 minutes later kimah saw sung mi snoozed out .

"yeah right , waiting means sleepiness ans sleepiness led to sleeping -.- " she mumbled but then later , she fell asleep too.

woohyun being a guy , he waited at the entrance door of the shop . Afraid that someone might enter .

 

 

20 minutes later wooyoung came back to the shop panting . kimah and sungmi immediately woke up and went to woohyun .

"so ,any information ?" woohyun asked .

wooyoung take a deep breath . he then told woohyun , "so far i've met 5 of them , but i'm not sure how many of them is in here actually"

" wait , where is haeyoung ? " sungmi interrupted the conversations .

"i thought that she had leave me that's why i ran back here" wooyoung curiously looked at woohyun.

"i was at the door no one had enter 20 minutes after the two of you left " woohyun worriedly looked sungmi and kimah who looked the woo in horror.

"don't tell me that she got caught" kimah gasped and covered with her hands . The four of them worriedly stay there for another 30 minutes . If haeyoung didn't came back in time they will go and find her .

 

meanwhile , haeyoung was walking around to observe wether there's any other trap setted in the building . she turned around to see wooyoung but there is no sign of him . when she turned to a corner she saw someone standing there she walked nearer and pat his shoulder .

"yah Jang Wooyoung how dare you leave me like that ! " the person turned around and grabbed her neck while his other hand point gun to her head .

*oh god* haeyoung thought .