TRAPPED

SPECIAL MOVE

NO ONE P.O.V 

 

WOOHYUN AH !!!!! FOR THE LAST TIME !!! I SAID PALLLLIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wooyoung scream ."wait" woohyun said while changing into his uniform back in the fitting room.wooyoung and woohyun was happily shopping,trying clothe ,etc.until the fire alarm ringed . they panicked and change into their uniforms back.then they run quickly to the elevator . the second they arrived there , the elevator door already closed.

WooYoung P.O.V

this is all woohyun fault ,if only woohyun change quickly and not worrying about how his face looks like , we're probably already outside of the building.

FLASHBACK.

at the time the fire alarm ringed , the two of us are changing into our uniform, suddenly i heard woohyun scream . as i already finished changing  ,i came out from the fitting room and ask woohyun what happen with him.  "there's a pimple on my face !!!"woohyun scream again . i felt like choking him to death than let him dying in this place to death.

PRESENT

I look at these 3 girls in front of the elevator . at least we're not alone . wait . the clothes that they are wearing seems familiar. then i look at my uniform , i look at them again , whoa that's our school uniform . they turned around and all 3 of them gaped at us . omo ! another fangirls ?? i have to act though even though i felt like peeing in my pants .

end of WooYoung P.O.V

WooHyun P.O.V

we walk towards the girls  .i can see they're blushing . i ask them why don't they get on the elevator . "kicked out " they replied in unison .let's go down using the emergency stairsthey nod . then all of us run to find the emergency stairs .

End of WooHyun P.O.V

Is this building really in fire ?? i felt like in heaven . HaeYoung thought .

they look charming , SungMi thought.

i'm going to die soon , KimAh thought .

as they arrive at the emergency door , they sighed in relief . WooHyun turn the door knob. No way , he thought .he turn it again and again."it's locked" he finally said to the others . !! . WooYoung cursed under his breath and punch the door . their hope is all gone .

SungMi P.O.V

everyone let out a long sigh and their expression darkened , thinking what are going to happen next . i turned

around and look at the  place .there's no one besides us . it is soo quiet and creepy , this place now look haunted and everything is in a mess . food left on the table , the unclosed shop .let's go back to the elevatorwooyoung suggest . nobody want's to argue . so they just drag their legs back to the elevator."do you think we will go out safely SungMi ?"the innocent HaeYoung ask , as we arrived at the elevator . i don't replied her question, instead i look blankly at the elevator door.

KimAh P.O.V

i know , the elevator would never gonna work , i mean the building must be half burned so what makes Hae think it's gonna work? " it's not going to work Hae " instead of SungMi who should reply to her question , i did. everyone is looking at me . "what did you just say ?" HaeYoung ask me . "the elevator is not going to work , we are going to die" i replied almost whispering  ."no" HaeYoung said , looking at her eyes , i know she is going to cry anytime soon . The Woo's is looking down blankly didn't want to face HaeYoung ."oppa do something" Hae said shaking wooyoung body . HaeYoung beg ." Hae-ah keumanhae .. " i said . it didn't stop her .I SAID KEUMANHAE HAEYOUNG !!! i scream . SungMi tapped her hand on my shoulder asking me to be patient . HaeYoung stopped and tears flow from her eyes .

End Of P.O.V

"no!! we are not going to die" Hae scream and she punched the elevator button furiously.'ting' they heard

something and look at the elevator door , it's opened !!!!! they are screaming and hugging each other

happily . HaeYoung is jumping around and said ," like i said~ we are not going to die , shees we are too young" even The Woo's is also hugging the girls ."bballi" WooHyun said and drag all of them into the elevator. they are smiling widely as they can feel the elevator is going down ."maybe it's not our fate to die yet" . WooHyun said. everyone nod.

suddenly GEDEGANG !!! The elevator stop moving and the lamp in the elevator also turned off."or maybe it is our time to die" WooHyun continue his word . it's quiet and only one thing is going around in their mind "death" .the elevator really broke down this time SungMi said coldly .

"aaaahhh !!!! it !!!" WooYoung said furiously .