GENERAL HATE " FATS !"

SPECIAL MOVE

 

 

    ACTUALLY BEHIND EVERYTHING THAT HAPPEN .....

     EVERYTHING HAS BEEN PLANNED BY SOMEONE....

         "I WILL REVENGE " SOMEONE SAID

 

.................TWO HOURS BEFORE THE BUILDING GET BURNED..................

 

GENERAL KIM SHIN YOUNG P.O.V

 

"yah,slowly ,slowly,I SAID SLOWLY !!" i smacked Park Myeong Soo head .

"make sure nobody see us ". Park Myeong Soo then rubbed his head and pout .

"what did she eat ,her hand were so heavy like a dinosaur " Park Myeong Soo thought.

"have Seunggi turned off the CCTV?"  asked .

"NE" They replied in unison.

"very well everyone" i said to them . "now ! Ho Dong ssi !! kidnap the president and his daughter . "  i ordered him .

"ne " Ho Dong answered . and then a smirk creep in all of our face .

 

Shin Young was once a worker at the mall . but she quitted because ....

 

FLASHBACK

Shin Young was cleaning the window when President JYP came in with his staff . He then use his index finger and touch the window.

theres some slightly dust on his fingers , he got mad and scold Shin Young " yah you fatty ahjumma ! did u know ho to clean this ?? aigoo .. people these days only know how to eat . can't you clean this like you are eating your own food ? " the staff burst into laugh followed by JYP . Shin Young kept quiet ,her blood starts to boil , she hate it when people call her "FAT " ."YAH !! "she scream at the president. "I QUIT !!! " .

She then walks towards jinyong and purposely brush over his shoulders with her hardly , with that JYP fall backward and hit his head . she smiled satisfied with it.

but it's not enough . she walk out from the building without a second glance . after that , no one had ever seen her again .

END OF FLASHBACK

"SHIN YOUNG SSI " ho dong call her through the walkie talkie.

" ne " shin young replied coldly .

"we've already kidnapped the president and his daughter" Ho Dong informed . she smile widely while replying to Ho Dong .

"ok! make sure they don't ran away ! Kim ByeongMan ! " she called her other people.

"ne general " he replied ."start the fire" Shin Young said .

"ne" ByeongMan obeyed her order and start the fire . within a second , the fire alarm ringed and everyone rushed out from the building.

"MAKE SURE AFTER EVERYONE'S JOB IS DONE ,GATHER AT THE EMERGENCY DOOR  ON THE TOP FLOOR AND MAKE

SURE IT'S LOCKED ONCE YOU GET THERE ARASSO ?!" Shin Young said ."NE GENERAL " !!!!!

then she walked calmly to the office where the president and his daughter were kept . as she entered the office ,she walks

towards JYP and his daughter, jia , fei , min and suzy .

she then smirked at him and said , "remember me ?? "

JYP eyes widened when he look at her, while his daughter gave her death glare ."wow wow wow !! got feisty daughters didn't you ? " she said again.

" You fatty ahjumma !! " he shouted while his daughter look at them with a 'wth' look .

Shin Young laugh ," soo... you do remember me ." she laugh again "AND DON'T CALL ME WITH THAT NAME YOU IDIOT !!!" she screamed . his daughter bit their lips , preventing them from burst into laughing , Shin Young saw it and gave them a death glare .

 "you wanna die ??!!! " she said to them , and they instantly stop and look down .

"what do you want from me ? " JYP ask .

"nothing , just money and revenge" Shin Young replied *evil laugh*

" why?" JYP ask again.

"you've called me fat and YOU ING DARE TO ASK ME WHY ??!!!" she scream.

"then what do you want me to call you ?? miss slim ?? " he asked her not even scared .

Shin Young become mad like a train that you can see smoke coming out from her ears.

"oh look !! EAR FIRE!!!!"  Ho dong blurted out while making some weird noise .

everyone is holding back their laugh , no one dared to laugh in front of her .

Shin Young gave him a death glare .

Ho Dong stiffen , and whisper "oh my pig !".

Shin Young calm herself and then she take a phone and give it to JYP .

"call the fireman and the police . when they arrived , you have to go out and tell them that you're going to close the mall for a few

days , and tell them that the fire  started because of a damn cigarette ." she said to JYP .

" wait what the !!! you are the one who burned it ??!!!" JYP grew mad . he was about to scream at Shin Young again but stop when the gun is pointed to his head .

"shut up and obey me" Shin Young said.

then she continued "and if you ing dare to tell them about us , bbom!!"Shin Young make a sound , while pointed the gun to his daughter .

"you daughter will be dead ." she said .

JYP now can't hold his anger anymore , "don't you dare to touch my daughter !! " he said again .

"oh ! no , of course . But only if you did every single thing that i told you " Shin Young said again . 

"appa !!" his daughter called and was about to cry.

" don't worry appa loves you, remember that" he said to his to daughter . they nodded and JYP call the police .

once the police arrived JYP goes out .

Shin Young turned to his daughter and look at them .

 "aww soo sweet , your appa is going to be a hero " Shin Young said in an annoying tone.

they just look down , not dare to look at Shin Young .

 

JYP did  what is told by Shin Young. Once everyhting is settled the president came back to the building for his

daughter . instead of getting out of the building with his daughter , he is being locked in the office with his daughter tied to the chair.

"now is the time" 
 Shin Young said.

She and her people then walk around the mall , to make sure nobody are left , then they locked all of the the door and proceed their mission that is robbing .

what they don't know is ,you guys are still inside the mall, trapped in the elevator.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

sorry if we made them look like bad person ...

shin young we are sorry !!! we didn't mean to , it's just a story .

kekeke ~