Chapter 2

His Diary (Mr. Tokki Sequel)

You shove one piece of paper and start reading.

 

Sep, 2012 

First day in Seoul High. Himchan hyung shared his room with me. He showed me and dongsaengs around the school since he is so familiar with the surroundings. He still likes to fool around but that is the Himchan hyung I am acquainted with. He fail to go up to the next grade two times and I hope this won't happen to me. He's now one grade higher than I am. I feel a little guilty to bump into a girl today. I was playing with Youngjae and I bumped her accidently. She fell to the ground but she stood up quickly and patted her dress. I was going to pull down my mask and apologize but she nod to me and said," Mianhae." Busan accent. Oh! Bad news.BAP is seperated in different classes...

 

* That guy... is Daehyun...I see...* You shove another piece of paper.

Dec,2012

I got a strange feeling today. We were cutting papers with knives in art class. I saw the girl I bump into called Jaeyeon got cut by someone holding a knife when walking pass her. She cover her wounded arm and said gwenchana to the girl then she slip out the class room. It's really interesting to see someone acting so calm when getting hurt. But I started to be nervous when she didn't come back so I slip out the class room too. I walk down the corridor and saw her using tissue paper to dry the blood. She saw me and nodded then she walk back to the class room. I feel a little heartbreak...

 

You look down at your arm and brush the scar. * I thought he was going to the bathroom that time...* You keep on reading.

 

Apr, 2013

I punch Youngjae today. He ate my favorite cheese cake. Himchan hyung gets mad at me to be so mean so he punch me. 11:00 PM. I guess Himchan hyung won't be back tonight so I locked the door. Just a few minutes ago, I went to check the door. When I was going to close it Jaeyeon walk pass the corridor and saw me. Why is she coming back to the dorm so late? She hesitates for a while and smiled at me and said,"jal jja" That smile just heal my emotions. 

 

*I hesitate because I'm fringhten by your swelling cheeks.Just because one piece of cheese cake?  How many cheese cakes are you guys going to fight over for the rest of your life?* You chuckled and lay the note on the table.

 

Aug,2013

Summer vacation is almost over. I played basketball with hyungs in the park this morning . They said they want to eat toppoki. I came back to the dorm and change on a clean shirt and walk back to the toppoki shop. I saw Jaeyeon wearing an apron in Tia Flower shop. I think she works there.

 

 

 

 

Thank you for subsribing: InpiniteuLove / HakitarunEka / exoticsNinspirit /babysheep/Mir_luva