Chapter 3

His Diary (Mr. Tokki Sequel)

Oct,2013

Himchan hyung forget to take his school bag this morning. I was going to enter his classroom and saw Jaeyeon walk out. What is she doing here? I walked in and gave hyung his bag. I ask him," You know her?" He said " Who? The girl just walked out? No." 

 

* NO?!  That day teacher ask me to send his papers when I walk pass. It was early and the class room is empty. I walk in and place the paper on the desk and was ready to go. When I spin around a charming face appear so close to me. I gasp and lost my balance but he caught my waist. My world stops for a while. He smiled and my heart pounded so hard.* You sigh and put down the paper.

 

Dec,2013

I hang out with Youngjae today. He owe me a cheese cake last time so we went to a coffee shop. When I walk out the store I saw a vendor selling some stuff. I was curious and walk over. A necklace caught my eye and I bought it right away. Youngjae nudge me and raise his eyebrow. I squeeze his cheek and put a finger in front of his lips to signal him " DON'T " He understands and nodded. Himchan hyung haven't come back yet. I guess I'll just leave the door unlock.

 

You pick up the necklace laying by your note book and brush the bunny.* Wow...Daehyun..you kept a secret for so long...* You scowled and smiled then you shove another piece of paper and recognize you have read it so you put down the scattered notes and open the note book.

 

 

 

 

 

Thank you for subscribing:  haruka0905 / AliaRex / Jahu25 

!!! 1004 music video is out !!!   Youngjae's hand T   T  Himchan's brain T  T