Chapter 5

His Diary (Mr. Tokki Sequel)

Daehyun's Pov

7:30. I am so nervous! I've been in front of her rooms for an hour. Please wear my necklace. Please.

 

You brush pass the necklace laying on the desk and enter the bathroom. 8:00AM. You check yourself in front of the mirror and smile. You open the door and see Daehyun walking around.

 

" Annyeong." You smile at Daehyun when he turns around. 

" Ah.. Annyeong.. Jaeyeon....Annyeong..." Daehyun is dissapointed that you didn't wear the necklace.

" Gwenchanayo?" you pretend to ignore his dissapointment and ask him.

" Ah.. Neh.. Kok jong ha ji ma..." Daehyun talks when his eyes become teary, he turn his back to you and sniff.*It's okay..It's okay..at least I tried. 

" Do you know what Tokki(rabbit) likes to eat?" You get closer to his back and reach out your hand you've been hiding when you come out from your room.

A carrot bracelet hang down from your wrist.

" Tokki ah...Molla..." He is so sad that he can't answer a simple question.

You chuckle.

" It's carrot." You hug his waist tightly

Daehyun is shock by your sudden movement, he look down and see your arms wrap around  his waist, then he recognize the carrot accessory. He turn back with a tear drop still rolling down his cheek.

You toss a rabbit necklace around his neck and wipe his tear with you thumb.

" Saranghaeyo, Daehyun."

 

 

 

 

 

Thank you dor subsciribing: marwabaro/ inspirityeoja/Kimguerrero/Rennimshi/Jaexhan