Chapter 4

His Diary (Mr. Tokki Sequel)

You flip over the notebook. A paper is glued on the back of the front cover:

I saw you smiling and holding a bunch of daisies today. I was going to walk over and give you back the pencil you lent me today but you entered your room so quick. I turn back and saw a daisy laying on the floor. I will keep you in a book just like I keep you in my heart.

 

You touch down the tape and found it is sticking nothing. You tilt your head in indissoluble. Then the daisy specimen laid on the table get into your vision. You grin and stick it back to the place it suppose to be. 

 

Jan,2014

I was sitting on the roof top today. She comes to me and sit silently besides me. I was going to pull out the necklace from my pocket but her cell phone rang , I pretend to listen to my music. Actually, my cell phone is out of battery.Mianhae Jaeyeon.There is no music in my earphone. I heard Jaeyeon called hyungs name. I was just thinking why are they meeting but Jaeyeon stood up and said she have to go. She forgot to take her notebook. I chased back her. I stopped when I saw her hugging hyung. I never have this kind of feeling before...my heart hurts so terrible...Jaeyeon... why hyung...

 

You dry your tears and proceed.

 

I feel so sick. I sleep during class for the past few days. I just don't feel right. I don't even want to look at Jaeyeon. It just make me feel sad to look at her. 

 

I don't feel like moving when she tell me I'm the student in duty. She asked me " Gwenchanayo? " What do you think? I wanted to tell you everything but I can't. I sat on the roof top and saw her running through the field. Himchan hyung is waiting for her at the gate. He kissed her. Ouch.

 

*Mianhae Daehyun...*

 

I get so mad to see Himchan hyung holding to Sunhwa's hand. I don't feel bad to reject you, Sunhwa. Hyung said he don't want to mess up this time. Mess up what? I forget to grab my jacket. I leave the dorm and lay on the seat outside GS-25. Stupid hyung. I'll graduate earlier than you if you keep on playing with girls like the past. I feel so dizzy. I need to rest. My cellphone rang and saw hyung's message: 

Sunhwa says she want to go to the bar. I'll leave the door unlock.

I know your in the same class with Jaeyeon but SHHH don't tell her anything yet.

 

I ignore it. Hyung don't you ever try to hurt Jaeyeon. 

 

I heard Jaeyeon call my name. I had a headache. I remember I ask her to help me back to my room. When she enter my room I pin her to the door. I tried to tell her the truth but I can't when I look into her eyes. I don't want to hurt her. I'll just ask Youngjae what to do tomorrow.After that...I can't remember anything.

 

You wip your tears and flip over. You saw a familiar sticky note:

U! YU! PI! BU! DA! E! HYUN!

Have a good rest, see you tomorrow:-D

You let out a breath and smirk. *Pabo Daehyun...Why are you keeping this sticky note.*

 

Teacher slapped her so hard. I'll kill you someday. I took Jaeyeon to the roof top. It's my fault...I didn't do my duty. Mianhae. But words are stucken in my throat. We sat there for the whole day. I wish I could always sit beside her. We leave the roof top. The next thing is just a chaos.

 

She likes hyung. Hyung likes Sunhwa. Sunhwa likes me. I don't now how long have Sunhwa have been revenging. Jaeyeon is innocent. 

 

Jaeyeon is now sleeping in my bed. Shhh... Jal jja. 

 

* Jal jja* your eyes got blur because of the tears. *Daehyun..I don't know I hurt you that much. Mianhae Daehyun. Mianhae.* You cover up the book and saw a sticky note stick on the back cover:

U! YU! PI! BU! JA! E! YEON!

about the confession...

I'll take your answer as Yes if you wear

the necklace tomorrow...

Have a good rest, see you tomorrow at 8:00.

 

You grab the necklace and throw yourself on the bed. You hang down the necklace from your finger.

A bunny and a carrot accessory spins slowly in the air. 

 

 

 

Thank you for subscribing: gongchun