Chapter 1

His Diary (Mr. Tokki Sequel)

“ Saranghaeyo, Jaeyeon.”

 

 

That night you walk back to the dorm and throw yourself on the bed. Someone knock your door and you go to open the door. You look to the left. Nobody. You look to the right. Nobody. *Moya...* when you're going to close the door something caught your sight. You bend down and pick up a familiar necklace tied on a familiar notebook.

 

— Flashback —

 Daehyun's Pov

I kiss her forehead and I can feel her being wodden in a sudden. My heart pound as if it is going to jump out.

" Saranghaeyo, Jaeyeon"  

No replies. I look at her and she totally blank out.

" Ah...Mianhae...kind of a sudden..y.you don't have to reply now. "

She blink and look away. 

" Erm... Oh.. Youn..Youngjae is waiting for me..I..I have to go.."

I stay calm while walking out the door.I step onto the road and start to walk faster and faster,then I start running down the street like crazy with a big smile on my face. * I saw her blush! Her cheeks turn red and it's so cute.* I turn to the corner and lean on the wall to catch my breath. * I'm can't wait until tomorrow.* I grin and ruffle my hair. 

I walk to Jaeyeon's room. 10:00 PM. I guess she's inside her room. I hold tight to the notebook and tied the necklace on the notebook. I place the notebook in front of her room and knock her room, then I hide over the corner. I hear someone open the door and the door close after a while. I peek out and see the notebook is gone. 

 

You flip over the notebook and see JAEYEON written on the back. * My favorite notebook! I've been looking for this notebook so long. I lost it without having a chance to write something on it. *You look at the necklace on the notebook. * I know you. We met before Mr. TokkiYou live in Daehyun's place right ? So...this notebook is with Daehyun during the times... How did he get this notebook? * You look at the necklace again then you recall Daehyun's confession and find out the owner is suppose to be you. You take down the necklace and place it on the table. You pull your chair and light up your lamp. When you're going to sit down and flip over the notebook some papers and daisy specimen fall out from the notebook. You tuck your hair behind your ears and place the notebook on your desk. You bend down to pick the papers up and cup the specimen carefully in your hands. * He made this? It's so beautiful. *

 

 

 

 

 

Thank you   troioi/syaheerah/dae_bt101   for subscribing :-D