Raaveeeehhh~♥

~A Day At The Amusement Park With VIXX~

You guys finally arrived to the Lotte World(It is a big amusement park in Korea)You were really excited. This was not your first time coming to an amusement park but it was your first time coming with your boyfriend who is Ravi.

But, you can see he was more excited than you. He was fast walking and pulling you without knowing. You can hear him murmuring, “First we have to ride that, after we can do that and blah blah blah…” Then, you stopped and took his hand off from your arm. You were panting heavily.

“Ravi Oppa~*panting* slow down a bit.*panting* I can’t catch up with you*panting* with my short legs.” You said with your hands on your knees.

“Oh, I’m sorry. Why didn't you tell me that I was fast?” he said with a slightly shocked face.

“I couldn’t because you were running. Why are you in hurry, oppa? The park won’t run away from us? I think you’re overly excited.” you said putting your hands on your waist while smiling.

“I’m sorry, jagi♥ I just wanted us to have a perfect day out. Will you forgive me?” He said.

“Your apologize has been accepted!” you said with a funny voice like a strict teacher.

“Ah~ gwiyowo~♥ (cute)” he said while looking at you like you are a little kitten.

Then, he stopped for a while and scanned you from your head to your toe, looking at you admiringly.

“Why are you looking at me like that?” you said confused.

“I sometimes forget how beautiful you are.” He smiled softly.

“Ahhhhh~~♥  oppa, don’t be so cheesy.” You said blushed and ran to him to give a hug.

After, he patted your head and both of you continued to walk, this time much slower.Then, he pointed the water ride which was a water roller coaster.

“Let’s ride that, it’s looking fun.” He said.

You nodded and both of you walked to there excitingly. After the ride finished, you were laughing each other because both you were wet from the ride. Again, both of you started to walk but you were shivering.

“Are you cold, jagi?” he said while walking.

“No.”(yes you are~lol)

“But you are shivering.”

“A bit…”

Then, he took off his jacket and put it around you (gentleman raveeehh♥). After he did that, he gave you a soft kiss on your forehead.

“Are you warm now?”

--------------------------------FIN----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

O.M.G. Raaaavvveeeeeeehhhh~~

I hope you guys enjoyed it~~~ Saranghaeyo~