~KKKKen~

~A Day At The Amusement Park With VIXX~

You guys finally arrived to the Lotte World(It is a big amusement park in Korea)You were really excited. This was not your first time coming to an amusement park but it was your first time coming with your boyfriend who is Jaehwan (Ken).

You two were a really cute couple. Both of you were walking to the park while you were holding his arm. He bought you a bunny headband and for himself. Sometimes he suddenly stopped and imitated some of the statues to make you laugh which made you laugh. Then he pointed a statue which was a kissing couple,

“Look! They’re kissing! Let’s do it, too.“ He said excitingly looking at your eyes.

You just stand there and didn’t reply because you were shocked and you didn’t like kissing in public, it is embarrassing. Then, he got embarrassed and walked with you like it didn’t happen.

“Don’t misunderstood me, oppa~ ♥ I would’ve kissed you but it is embarrassing in public.” You said holding his arm.

“No~ ♥ I didn’t misunderstand you. It was my fault. I was being too excited.” looking at you smiling.

“Hmmmmm…..But I can kiss your cheek~ ♥” you said and kissed his cheek.

“O-o-oottokaji~~ ♥” he said.

Then, a giant plush bear caught your attention (which looked like this ) you tripped and almost fell down but Ken caught you immediately.

“Are you ok?” he said worried.

“Yes, I’m ok.”

“What made you almost fell? .............. you saw a guy which was more handsome than me, didn’t you!? You naughty naughty naughty girl.”  He said teasingly with his kenjumma voice.

“Nooooo Oppa~~ ♥ I just want that bear~ ♥THAT big one over there~ ♥” you said with a lot of aegyo while pointing the bear.

You can see how much he enjoys your aegyo in his smile.

“I can’t believe that a bear almost tripped you over. It should be me.” he said teasingly.

Both of you giggle and went there. It was a game that you have to hit the target and if you win the prize is the plushies that are hanging in front (including the giant bear). He gave the ticket to the man and you tried for several times but you couldn’t get it which made you really angry.

“Aiisshh!! What is this!?” you said pouting.

“Let me try once.” He said but he couldn’t get it either.

Both of you gave up and sat down to a café.

 

 “Uuufff~ I wanted that bear so much. However, I’m not going to die if I don’t have it. Today is my unlucky day I guess.” You said while crossing your arms.

Suddenly, he stood up and said,

“Wait here, I’m going to buy some ice-cream.”

You nodded at him and wait him for a while. Then, he came and when you looked at him, he was holding that giant bear in his arms.

“Jagiya~ ♥ look, I got it.” He said smiling widely.

“Waaahh~ HOW!??” you said socked.

“I just tried one more time and it worked!” he said while winking.

When you tried to took the bear he pulled it and you were confused.

“I will give you this, but on one condition.” He said while smirking.

“What??”

“Kiss me~ ♥” he said and made his lips chu pose while closing his eyes.

You gave him a quick peck but he pulled you and gave you a much longer kiss.

------------------------------FIN----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Uuuugghh~ ma bias feels~~~ 

I hope u guys enjoyed it~~~~~