Beannie~ ^U^

~A Day At The Amusement Park With VIXX~

You guys finally arrived to the Lotte World(It is a big amusement park in Korea)You were really excited although it was winter but this made the atmosphere more romantic because everywhere was decorated with lights and Christmas decorations. And, you were with your boyfriend Hongbin.

Both of you were walking to the park while holding his arm. Then suddenly, it started snowing little by little,

“Waah~ oppa~ look it snowing!” you said while you were opening your hand in the air.

“It’s pretty~ he said smiling at you with his beautiful smile (omg his dimples).

When he was about to continue the walk and he grabbed your hand, he got shocked,

“Oh my god! Jagi, your hands are so cold!”

Then, he blew to your hands while holding your small hands in his hands. His hot breath got you goose bumps.

“Yesterday, I said be careful with cold but now you are not wearing gloves.” He said half worried half scolding.

“B-but I forgot…… and you are not wearing it, too.” You said looking at him.

“No. I have hot packs in my pockets. You should’ve been careful……….but it’s okay. I will give you mine.” He said while taking out the hot packs.

“No no no no! I don’t want it. You will get cold.” You said while shaking you hand.

“But…” he said.

“Ok, let’s do it like this. I will take one and you will keep the other one.” You said while taking one of the hot packs.

Then, he let out a soft chuckle and both of you started walking again. And, you saw a ride which was a spinning ride.

“Oppa~ what about that ride~” you said pointing the ride.

“Of course my love.” He said while wrapping his arm around your shoulder.

Then, both of you walked towards there. You waited in the line a while and finally got in the ride. When the ride started both of you start to giggle but when the ride started to turn faster you were scared and started to scream,

“AAAHH!!!OMG!!I’M GOING TO DIE!!”

You were holding him really tight. He was laughing awkwardly because he was scared too but he didn’t show too much. Finally, the ride finished,

“Aahhh, I feel dizzy…. That was the worst.” You said while rubbing your eyes.

“Really? For me it was the best.” He said coming behind you and hugged you from the back.

“Why!?... Do you like extreme!? I never thought you would like things like this.” You said looking at him with a confused face.

“No, not because of that. It was scary.” He said while turning you to him.

“Then why?” you said more confused and curious.

“Because you were hugging me really tight. I really liked it… I wanted to last forever.” He said while he wrapped his arms around your waist.

“Do that more often.He said and kissed you.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yooooooooooooooooo~ I'm getting more and more romantic.

I hope you guys liked it~ Thank u for subscribing who subscribed me~ I love u!

.......................but why don't you guys leave a comment it's not that difficult~TAT