CH2 : THE FIRST FLIGHT TO KOREA

The First I Loved Forever

 

YURA POV

“Yu, where are you? We need to go to Korea right now! Pack you belonging!” My innocence cousin shouted at me from the living room.  It was 10 p.m and I just went out from my bedroom to grab some snack when I heard he shouted like a crazy man.

 

“What do you mean, Lay Gege?” He quickly went to the upstairs, knowing that I was there.  I saw his hair was on mess so did his shirt. I didn’t know what’s matter with this man.

 

“Something’s wrong going on in Korea. I don’t have much time to explain to you. Just change your clothes, bring only the important things. I’ll wait you in the downstairs” I just nodded blankly at him. Why did he say ‘we don’t have much time?’ did he running out of the time? From what?

 

I sat on the first class airplane, which brought me to Korea while my head was still blank about this situation. I looked at Lay. He seems so worried.

 

“Ge, what’s matter?” I asked him softly.

 

“I don’t have right to tell you, just wait until we arrive there.” He gave me a warm smile, showing his dimples with doe eyes. Then, I felt so safe. I slowly went sleep.

 

We arrived at Incheon in the early morning. It was still 3 a.m in the morning. A black new series of BMW, which I knew that was my fathers’, picked up us and we went to Seoul right away.

 

“Yu, wake up. We’ve arrived” I opened my eyes when Lay woke me up. Wait! Where is it? This isn’t my house.

 

“Wait, why we are here?” I asked Lay when I realize that we were not in my mansion lobby.

 

Lay POV

I brought her to where her loveliest one lay down soulless right now. I just got a new message from my mom when we were landed in Korea. That news was so painful, even for me. I didn’t know how to tell her. Why my mom gave me rights to tell that painful news? I didn’t have rights to tell her!

 

Yura POV

“Because you need to see someone in here” Lay Gege answered me with smile in his face but somehow his eyes got teary.

 

“Who? Why someone is here?” I asked him, rubbing my eyes, still feel so sleepy. Stupid question, Yura! Hospital for someone who is sick! Not someone who looking for a shirt or dress!

 

However, This thing still became a puzzle in my mind. I didn’t know why I had to go to Korea in a first place, then why we need to see someone in here? Can’t we just go to my place first, had some rest then visited ‘someone’ (who I didn’t know, probably) later? I sure this wasn’t a visited hours.

 

“Because, Yura… *he took a deep breath* I got this message from my mom when we just arrived” he gave me his phone and I saw that message. That was from my aunt.

 

From   : Mama

Lay, uncle and aunt Hwang has already died…

Could you tell her, son? I trust you.

Meet us on hospital immediately when you're arrive.

 

“No, no. It can’t be,” I said more like a whisper. Tears started run down my face. Did they just play a prank with me?

 

“Yura…” Lay started to approach me instead of I took a step backward. “Yura…they just died from a car accident last night”.

 

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA”

I screamed crazily at the top of my lungs, I closed my eyes tightly, letting all the tears run down upon my face. I hold my body like it would be apart and suddenly I felt someone tightly holds me back. I heard Lay kept calling my name to make me calm down.

 

“EEOOOMMMMMAAAAAAAA AAPPPPAAAAAAAAA  AAAAAAAKKKKKK ANDWAAAEEEEEE (MOM, DAD, NO WAY)”

I started to scream again. I fell on the ground and buried my face on Lay chest. I couldn’t feel my feet again and I felt someone running to us. My throat was getting sore and my head was getting hurt, but my heart was more.  At the moment my eyesight became blurred and dark.

 

______________________

 

I jolted on my chair, my breath was panting, and I felt warm tears on my cheeks and cold sweat running all over my face.  I saw Fei Jiejie still falling asleep. I took a glance on a plane window. Ah..still dark.

 

“Miss, are you okay?” the stewardess approached me.

 

“Ah..yes” I still manage my breath, I saw her face, she looked worry. “Can I get a glass of hot chocolate?” I asked her while gave her a smile, signaling that I’m okay.

 

“Sure” she gave me a bright smile.

 

“Thanks.”

 

That was the day when my parents died. I always try my best to forget about that day; nobody in the house dare to talk about it even when I’m not around. It was really painful for me if I always keep that memory. And now, in my first flight since 5 years ago, I got that nightmare. It’s such an embarrassing for me actually if someone noticed about my sudden act. But it seems everyone in this plane are already sleep. Honestly, the day where I finally have to set my foot again in Korea, is the day that I most afraid of. Then why did I dare to apply college in here? There’s a reason that I can’t tell everybody, just not yet.

 

Mom…dad…. How are you?  I’m back. Finally I make my first visit to you.

 

 

NO ONE’S POV

Seoul in April supposed to be warm. But the wind was very strong this morning. Someone with two big suitcases seen repeatedly checking his mobile phone, he looked very anxious and cold. The wind wasn’t kidding anyway. Some cars just passed in front of him, but among them there weren’t cars that he was looking for. That’s s car, which supposed to pick him up since half an hour ago. About 15minutes later, the same black BMW as five years ago drove him to the airport all of sudden stopped in front of him, opened the window.

 

“Hyung, mian (sorry)!” a young man with sunglasses just went out from the car begging for apologize to his brother.

 

“Aiish…this kid! I can die of cold in here!” Yeon-Seok gave him a death glare.

 

“hehe…mian (Sorry)” Luhan immediately grabbed the suitcases to put into the trunk. A few moments later the car get around the city.

 

Not very far from the previous black BMW stopped, a girl stiffed in her place for not believing of what she had just saw. The black BMW car that reminded her about her father who greatly admires BMW products and what she had just seen was the last BMW car that her father purchased. Well…seems that car has a lot of admirer. Dad, you surely have a great taste!

 

After one hour they were waiting, finally the car that picked Yura and Fei came. Kim Jaesuk, the name of the driver immediately apologized profusely for being late and hopes Yura didn’t fire him for granted. He said, there wasn’t any advance notice about their arrival in Korea, that’s why he was surprised when he suddenly had to pick Yura and Fei. Yura looked at Fei with a full of confusion all over her face but Fei was also feeling confused. She has informed Yura’s uncle a month ago about their arrival.

 

“Mr. Kim, can you please stop on the cake shop after the traffic light first?” Yura ordered the driver when they arrived at Gangnam area.

 

“Ah…ne, Agassi.” Jaesuk replied.

 

Finally they stopped in front of Paris Baguette. Yura insisted to come alone into the cake shop to buy some bread and green tea short cake. After Yura paid at the cashier, she entered the car and continued the journey to the Apgujeong-dong.

 

“Your mom’s fave?” Jiejie Asked.

 

“Yep” a smile painted on Yura’s face.

 

Never forget even the smallest thing about you mom, never. Let’s eat together later, okay? I’ll come at your place, I promise.

 

 


AUTHOR'S NOTE:

How's this chapter? i don't know whether the plot is too slow or too fast. Give your comment, anyway :)