CH3 : MEETING YOU?

The First I Loved Forever

Yura POV

“Hei beautiful, how’s your day?” an old man just greeted me. We had our first skype today. A several days ago I was too concentrate with my examination so I didn’t have time to call him. I chuckled with his words. Why an old man can be so seductive?

 

“Grandpa, if people hear us, they might think I’m talking with my boyfriend right now!”

 

“That’s good point! I’ll never let my grand daughter flirted by irresponsible man.” I pouted after hear grandpa’s answer. I just finished my interview and now I’m sitting on the café still near Seoul National University waiting for Jiejie Fei and Mr.Kim to pick me up. “Should I set up an arrange marriage for my grand daughter now?”

 

I choked on my latte at my grandpa’s words.

 

“GRANDPA!!” I yelled at him.

 

“hehee….kidding, baby. You’re still young for that thing,” he said.

 

I always look too young in your eyes, grandpa.

 

“Hi, grandpa!!” Jiejie Fei suddenly appeared on my side.

 

 

NO ONE’S POV

“Hi, Fei!” grandpa replied.

 

“Did I just hear an arranged marriage? You should set up for me first, grandpa,” Fei said while glancing at Yura. Grandpa laughed at what Fei said.

 

“You just pick one of your fans, Fei!” Grandpa Said.

 

“It’s not easy as it is, grandpa!” Fei pouted.

 

“You have a lot of fans than Yura actually! Whether in Korea or in China. I heard one of the managers in Korea asking for your mobile number” Grandfather started to tease Fei.

 

Yura stared at Fei, felt so surprised. Wow… you’re really something, Liu Fei!

 

“That’s true Jiejie! Anyway, we have to go now, grandpa. See you later” Yura said.

 

“Okay. Oh by the way, when will you come back here, Yura?”

 

“Um…maybe two or three more days again. I wanna meet Lay Gege first.”

 

“Don’t forget to visit the company, okay!”

 

“Absolutely, grandpa. I’ll hang up first. Bye, love you,” Yura ended the call and put down her laptop. “Let’s go, Jiejie!”

 

 

 

 

Hwang Group Co. Headquarter

“Yura, we’ve arrived,” the car stopped in the lobby of tall building in Yeouido-gu. Yura rubbed her eyes then went out the car. They arrived at the headquarter office of Hwang Group Co. They greeted by the employees and her uncle. He looks so bright and fresh today, seems like he’s in a good mood.

 

When she got in the office, Yura directly went into her uncle’s room that located on 30th floor of this skyscraper. The room was very spacious and has a very wide window. It can be seen from the window the vibrant city of Seoul in the late afternoon. Her eyes wandered around this room that used to be one of her playground with her father. This room used to be filled with decorations of gifts whose father got from his visit to various countries and numerous achievements whether from various media companies or governments. But now, the room is very clean and wide, there are just some of the paintings from anonymous painter.

 

Yura doesn’t intend to visit the office for too long because not much she can do right now. After all, her uncle wouldn’t give her any information about this company. She better ask Fei or Lay’s father if she wants to know about the company issue. Anyway, Lay’s father is her mother’s elder brother; he’s the CFO of this company.

 

As the heir of Hwang Group Co., Yura rightfully owns the rights to be behind that desk with a gold placards inscribed with HWANG JAE KANG – CHAIRMAN OF THE HWANG GROUP CO. However, according to his father legacy, Yura can’t sit in that position until the age of 21 years old. My dad definitely plans to live longer than God has planned.

 

 

 

 

_____________________________________

LAST DAY IN KOREA

Today is her last day in Seoul. Lay promised to Yura to take a walk around the city of Seoul with his friends in here. She still has to go back to China for her High School graduation. Yura was prepared herself since morning, she felt excited because finally she can forget all the matters about academic and enjoy herself in here. Since she came to Korea, she was only able to visit her parent’s tomb and Seoul National University for her application matters. The rest, she just learning or chatting with Fei.

 

Right at 9 a.m she heard the sound of a car horn from her home lobby, Yura then exited her room, running to the living room where Lay and his two friends was there.

 

“Gege, wasseo –” Yura ran down the stairs. “Omo!” she was surprised to see her friend’s cousin. They just not only good looking, but also very cute!

 

“Oh, Yura. I bring some of my friends with us. This is Park Chanyeol and Oh Sehun,” Lay introduced his two friends to Yura, both of them are bowing to Yura.

 

“Nice to meet you, Yura,” they said while bowing. The one with a tall posture and nice teeth is Park Chanyeol and the one with the very white skin and playful smile is Oh Sehun, Yura tried to remember their name.

 

“Hi, I’m Hwang Yura. I’m his cousin. Nice to meet you, too,” Yura introduced herself and bowing.

 

“Shall we go now?” Lay asked.

 

“Wait, I’ll get my bag first.”

 

“Okay. We’ll wait on the car.”

 

 

YURA POV

The first trip today is to the grave of my parents. I asked Lay Gege to accompany me there before we go to the somewhere else. I wanted to say goodbye to them because this is the last day I’m in Korea. The journey to the grave was very quiet. The awkward atmosphere still felt in the car and I don’t know how to start a new conversation. But then, Chanyeol broke the silence.

 

“So Yura, how old are you?” Chanyeol asked me. Typical question.

“I’m 18 years old. I’m expecting my graduation next month,” I replied.

“Wow, so you’re younger than me!”

“And you’re older than me!” Suddenly Sehun gathered our conversation.

“So how’s school in China?” Sehun asked me.

“Umm…. it’s different from here..”

“What’s so different?” they asked.

“The students are different. We’re using Mandarin, not hangul,” I plainly answered.

“Wait, you’ve been attended school in here?” Sehun asked.

“Yep, when I was in elementary school. But when I eight years old I moved to China because they wanted me to live with my grandpa.”

“But I thought your company is here. Why do you have to stay with your grandpa?” Chanyeol asked.

“Because my mom couldn’t bear to leave my grandpa alone. Besides, my parents are very busy. I usually felt alone in my house. But it gets better when I lived with my grandpa” I gave Chanyeol a smile.

“So where’s your parents right now, Yura?” Chanyeol asked innocently.

“They already dead,” I simply answered him. Suddenly silence and awkwardness filled in the air. Ah…I shouldn’t say directly that they were dead.

“Me too...” Sehun whisper broke the silence.

“What? Your parents were dead, too?” I asked surprisingly and I saw he nodded weakly.

“Don’t trust him, Yura. He just had a quarrel with his parents this morning,” Chanyeol suddenly said.

“Wh – what?” I asked while chuckled, both confused and wondered.

“Yeah… They usually treat him like a baby, “ Lay teased Sehun.

“AAAHH HYUNG!!” Sehun yelled at Lay, probably feeling irritate for what he just said and we all laughed. We spent the rest of the way to get to know each other.

 

 

 

 

I stood in front of my mom and dad’s tomb that were covered with white marble. Both of those tombs are very well maintained. Thank you for anybody who has been caring of my mom and dad’s tombs. I put bouquets of white roses on each tombstone.  I squatted in front of the tombstones, looking at the mound as if my father and mother were sleeping inside.

 

Mom…dad, this is the last day I’m here. I will be back to China tomorrow morning because I have to finish my school and having my graduation. I’m so sad that you’ll cannot come to my graduation. But don’t worry too much about me, I have grandpa, I have Jiejie, they love me very much. I promise I’ll make them proud of me! Mom…. Dad… I can’t be here for too long, Lay Gege and their friends are waiting for me. Yeah, today I made a friend…I promise to dad to have so many friends, right? I always keep my promise, dad.  I promise I’ll be back in here again someday. Just wish me luck with the application, okay? I miss you very much mom… I miss you very much dad…

 

I miss both of you…

 

I really miss you…

 

I really really miss you….

 

I am deeply madly missing you…

 

The feeling of longing that I’ve been buried for so long and the feeling to be apart now comes back in me. I can’t hold it anymore…. I cried silently and covered my face with both of my hands. Letting myself drowned into sadness for this time. Only for this time.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“What are we going to do in here?” I asked when we arrived at the park – I don’t know the name of the park is – looked confused.

“We are ini Namsan Tower, noona,” Sehun gave me his playful smile. Oh my god, he shouldn’t do that often!

“Wow…never had been here before!”

“Are you seriously Korean? Seems like you don’t know anything about Korea”, Chanyeol teased me.

“YA!” I punched his arm lightly and he just laughed.

“We have to ride the cable car to get there. But we have to wait the others first. Where are they? They said they already arrived,” Lay looked around.

“Seriously we have to take the cable car? Isn’t it more safe if we take a walk?” I asked Sehun. Actually I little bit scared of heights and the cable car seems double more terrified for me.

“Why, noona? Are you scared of heights?” he teased me.

“Ani… (No…)” my voice seems shaking.

“Ahahaha…you just like our hyung…he’s one of the oldest but he’s the most afraid of heights.”

“Jinja?(Really?) Dugu?(Who?)”

“His name is Lu–“

 

“AH, HERE THEY ARE!!!” Chanyeol shouted. Our eyes directed to the place that Chanyeol pointed.

 

Our attention suddenly disturbed because of Chanyeol oppa. He pointed to a group of handsome boy who walked toward us. They were around 7-8 people.

 

 “HYUNG!!!!” one of the guy who has the darkest skin among them shouted toward us. He looked so handsome although he’s not as white as the others.

 

 “YA KAI! PPALI! (Hurry up!)” Chanyeol replied that one of the handsome boy.

 

“Hyung, dugu?” one of the boys with a playful smile and the most slanted eyes among them tried to tease Lay.

 

 “Guys, this is Yura my cousin. Yura, these are my friends.”

 

“Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Baekhyun,” the boy with the most slanted eyes greeted me with a bright smile. His aura somehow the same as Chanyeol oppa.

“Hi, Baekhyun,” I smiled at him.

“Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Kai.”

“Hi, Kai,” so a guy with the darkest skin named Kai…

“Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Suho,” one of the boys who looks like a royal family greeted me. He looked very ……. Neat? Or should I say charming? Than the others.

 

And the rest also introduced them self. There were Kris – which is the highest among the others, Tao who has a dark circle eyes just like a panda, D.O who looks like he wanted to eat me alive with his round eyes, and the last guy was Chen, who has a very friendly smile.

 

“Where’s the other hyung?” Lay asked Kris while we entered the cable car.

“Those two cute hyung are busy with their personal life nowadays. It seems just me who still haven’t get a partner,” Kris replied, but more like complained.

“Yeah…who wants to date in a galaxy, hyung?” Baekhyun teased Kris.

“Ya…that’s romantic!” Kris defended himself.

“No… that’s odd,” Sehun said.

“Do you want to go to galaxy?” Kris suddenly asked me.

“N-noo…” I answered with a low tone. Not sure about my answer.

“Ah…. See!,” Baekhyun couldn’t stop to tease Kris. And we’re just laughed.

 

We went to the top of the Namsan Tower to see a view of Seoul City. We spent a lot of time there until the sun goes down. I forced them to go to Teddy Bear Museum but only me and Tao who want to go there.

 

“You know, girls love a cute boy nowadays. If you love a teddy bear, you consider as a cute boy,” I still pull out any tricks to persuade them to go a Teddy Bear Museum.

 

“I don’t mind if I’m not cute. I’m cool by the way,” D.O replied and folded his arms of his chest.

 

“Yeah, yeah… we’re so cool,” the others agreed.

 

“Ah…. You’re annoying! So what we’re gonna do after this?” we were on the café, still in Namsan Tower to grab some a cup of hot drinks. I prefer a hot chocolate while the others mostly buy coffee.

 

“What about Hongdae? We’re grabbing some street food?!” said Chanyeol.

 

“Okay. Never been to Hongdae anyway,” I replied, sipped my hot chocolate.

 

“Okay.. ka ja! (let’s go!),” Chen said.

 

 

 

MEANWHILE, THIS MORNING

IN THE LU’S MANSION…

“Ah hyung, should I go with you? I wanna hang out with my friends!” Luhan complained towards Yeon-Seok.

 

They were having breakfast together in the dining room with their mother. Today, Luhan supposed to go with Lay and the others but suddenly his brother forced him to accompany him to SNU. Yeok-Seok wanted to meet his former lecturer as he's in Korea for a moment. What made Luhan furious at the first time was Yeon-Seok didn’t tell him in advance and he couldn’t reject any kind of his brother’s order.

 

“Ya, Luhan! Your brother is here, you can have your time with them anytime,” Luhan’s mother spoke up.

 

“Arraseo….. arraseo…. I’ll call Lay first,” Luhan replied his mother, but still with a sullen face.

 

*beeeeepp……….. beeeeeeep……….. beeeeeep………..*

“Hello,” Lay picked his phone.

“Lay, it’s me. I don’t think I’ll be able to go with you today.”

“Aah…hyung”

“I have to accompany my brother. He’s in Korea right now.”

“Aaaw….. Such a nice little brother,” Lay teased his older brother.

“Shut up!”

“But hyung, are you sure you won’t come? I bring my cousin today, and I’m sure she’s your type.”

“What? Are you trying to be a matchmaker?” Laugh sounded from the other side. “Anyway, if you said so, then you should keep her for me.”

“Oh no hyung, I’m afraid I can’t. She’s too nice for you actually,” Lay chuckled, imagined Luhan’s furious face.

“*sigh* alright.”

“Hyung, I’ll hang up!”

“Bye~”

*click*

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Luhan,” Yeon-Seok approached to Luhan’s table in the cafeteria. While waiting his brother, he decided to take a cup of latte.

 

“Ah hyung, you’ve done?” Luhan greeted Yeon-Seok but suddenly he steals a glance to the woman with brown straight medium hair who came up with his brother. Who’s she?

 

“Yep.” Realizing Luhan glanced at woman with him, he introduced her to Luhan.

“Ehem, this is Liu Fei, my friend in college. We were took the same major. Fei, this is my brother, Luhan.”

 

“Annyeonghaseyo, Luhan-ssi,” Fei bowed at him.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo, Fei-ssi. Nice to meet you,” Luhan replied.

 

“Anyway, I have to go now. It’s such surprising to meet you here actually.”

 

“Oh, I thought we could grab some coffee. It’s been more than five years we didn’t meet,” Yeon-Seok replied, seems little bit disappointed.

 

“Well, maybe later. I got an appointment in the office.”

 

“Should we take you there?” Luhan suddenly offered her and Yeon-Seok just glared at him, feeling surprised by his little brother’s act. “Um…if you don’t mind” Luhan added.

 

“That’s very nice of you, Luhan-ssi. But I have my own driver. Anyway, see you later, guys!” Fei bid them a goodbye.

 

“Bye, Fei.”

 

“Bye, Fei noona.”

 

 

 

 

 

“What’s that, Han?” Yeon-Seok asked not long after Fei bidden them a goodbye. “She’s older than you!” Yeon-Seok sipped Luhan’s latte.

 

“Wha….hyung, she’s pretty. Why don’t you tell me you have a beautiful girlfriend in here?” Luhan grinned.

 

“Eish…. this kid. Watch out your mouth! She’s just my friend.”

 

“Yeah… but she’s pretty.”

 

“Do you think so?”

 

Luhan nodded enthusiastically. “There must be something between you and that noona~”

 

“Shut up. Let’s go. I need to go to the other place.”

 

 


AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hey Guys, how's this chapter? is it too long? i hope you enjoy it.

kindly comment or subscribe this story.

 

thank you