CH5 : THE NEWS

The First I Loved Forever

YURA POV

 

I woke up in the late morning feeling so dizzy and realized that I wasn’t at my own bedroom. Oh right, I’m in Li Na’s house. We had a sleepover plus farewell party for her because she’ll be going to Australia to continue her study. I’m so happy for all of my friends because most of them got what they dreamed about. Li Na will be going to Australia, Wang Min will be going to America, and the others are getting to the most prestigious campus in Beijing. As for me, I haven’t received any notification from Seoul National University. Everyday I stuck in front of my laptop waiting for an email or notification from SNU but it hasn’t posted yet. It’s supposed to be posted 3 days ago and I started to worry that I failed the test. What am I going to do if I failed?

 

Li Na and the other were just woke up when I have finish took a bath.

 

“You already want to go home?” Li Na asked me.

“Yeah… my assistant would be freak out if I’m not a home in the afternoon.” I finished dress up myself then my phone vibrated. “Oh well, there she goes.”

 

 

“Hello”

“WHERE ARE YOU?!”

“Calm down. I’ve just wanted to go home.”

“Do you want Mr. Huang to pick you up? Or you just go with taxi or bus”

“Yeah…. Tell Mr. Huang to pick me at Li Na’s house, Jiejie”

“You such a spoiled child. How come you’ll able to survive in Seoul with this mental?” Fei teased me.

I swallowed hardly hearing her respond. “That’s different case, Jiejie. I can survive in there even I’m not with you actually” I tried not to sound shaky.

“Go home right now. You have a lot of things to do.”

 

I groaned, what else should I do right now?

 

 

 

 

 

I arrived at home and went to my bedroom directly. Oh my god, I still felt so sleepy. How many glass that I drank last night? I shouldn’t meet Fei Jiejie with this condition or she’ll be furious at me. I put my bag on the sofa and get an aspirin. This drug should be worked out before I met her.

The tip of my eye landed into a big envelope on my desk. What is this? I inverted the envelope to see who’s the sender. My eyes immediately widening and I’m fully awake because of the sender. This is have to be a good news, HAVE TO BE…

 

Dear Student,

Congratulations on your admission to The Department of Political Science and International Relations at Seoul National University. We will do everything possible to make your days here as memorable and enjoyable as possible. We believe you will enjoy Korea, Seoul National University, and our program as much as your predecessors.

This letter will try to clarify what is left for you to do and also give you some options on various matters……..

 

 

 

YES!! SEOUL, HERE I COME!

“JIEJIEE….. I’LL GO TO SEOUL!!! KYAAAAAAA~” I shouted & jumped crazily on my bedroom and not long after that Fei Jiejie entered my bedroom with a wide smile.

 

 

 

 

 

_____________________________

SM ENTERTAINMENT, Cheongdam-dong, Gangnam

 

All those 11 boys are gathered on Lay office this evening. It’s been a long time since their last meeting and now they decided to hang out together in there. They’ve been very busy with their own business. Xiumin was very busy with his own coffee shop, Suho was busy counting his money, Luhan was very busy to take care of his university event while the others were busy with their career in modeling, singing, even acting, just like D.O did.

 

“Wha…look at this hyung, he seems very happy today. I guess everything went well, right?” Chen greeted Luhan who just arrived at Luhan’s office room.

 

“Nothing special actually,” Luhan took a seat beside Xiumin.

 

“Really? I guess this is more that special,” Chen said and threw a magazine to Luhan. And his eyes suddenly full of questions.

 

“What is this?” Xiumin and Chanyeol who sat between Luhan asked in unison. They read the article silently. The article contains a photo of Luhan and a girl looks like in the red carpet.

 

“Ya, hyung! Who’s this? She’s beautiful,” Chanyeol asked.

 

“Eo? Is that Im Yoona?” Baekhyun abruptly took the magazine from Luhan to look at that article clearly.

 

“Do you know her, baek?” Chanyeol asked.

 

“Yeah…she’s quite popular. She’s a model if I’m not mistaken,” Baekhyun answered.

 

“You dated her?” Xiumin suddenly asked while sipped his cold Americano and the other suddenly looked at Luhan, waiting for his answered.

 

“No…… it’s not like that. I– I’m just…. You know, she’s my classmate,” Luhan stuttered answer their question and look at Xiumin asking for a help while Xiumin just starred at him asking for explanation like the others. Their eyes were turned to be full of curiosity.

 

“Yeah… but this isn’t campus event hyung,” Baekhyun gave his devilish grin at Luhan.

 

“That… that was when vice foreign minister daughter’s birthday. It’s just because she was invited too so I guess it’s better to go together,” Luhan gave them an explanation.

 

“Hmmmm….jinja? (Really?) There isn’t anything else? Ah… you know, you dated with the most beautiful girl in our major,” D.O who took the same major with Luhan spoke up.

 

 “Nothing. Really,” Luhan just gave them a simple answer.

 

“You picked her up, hyung?” Baekhyun asked.

“Ne.”

 

“Did you hold her hands while walking in the red carpet, hyung?” Chanyeol asked.

“Ne.”

 

“Did you introduce her to the other guest, hyung?” Kai asked.

“Ne.”

 

“How did you introduce her?” Tao asked.

“I said she’s my for today,” Luhan answered innocently.

 

“You took her home after party, hyung?” Sehun asked.

“Ne”                                                                                                               

 

“ASSSAAA!!!!!” They shouted together.

“What?” Luhan asked dumbfounded.

“That’s actually really something, hyung!” Baekhyun gave him a grin smile.

 

Luhan didn’t know what’s wrong with his attitude actually. He simply tried to be nice to Yoona since he asked her to be his for that night. He thought the medias were just overwhelming toward them. But it doesn’t matter for him because he’s used to be. Since his father decided announce to the medias that the heir of the company was Luhan instead of his brother, medias always gave him more attention especially on his personal life. He sometimes really tired with the media and let them write an abundant story about his life as long as it doesn’t affect company’s condition. Besides, what’s so matter if he really had a date with Yoona? She’s a nice girl, smart, and foremost, she’s really beautiful, like the other said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“You really had a date with her, Han?” Xiumin asked him while they walked to the nearest convenience store. They lost from the 007’s game that’s why they in charge to buy drink while the other were waiting for chicken delivery.

 

“No, Hyung. I just went there with her as a friend,” Luhan answered.

 

“But honestly, do you have feeling towards her?” Xiumin asked, still curious about their relationship. He knew that Luhan and Yoona is best friend, but he believes that there can’t be a guy and a girl simply become friend.

 

“Um… she’s beautiful actually, hehe. But there’s so many beautiful girl, right?”

 

“Majayo (that’s right),” Xiumin agreed.

 

They entered the convenience store and decided to buy coke and other snacks. When they queued at the cashier, high school students were secretly glanced at Luhan and whispered to her friends.

 

“Does it Luhan? The heir of Lu’s company?” The girl asked her friends.

 

“Where? Omo! It’s really him!” the other girl said.

 

“Omona… he’s more handsome in a person!” the other replied.

 

“Im Yoona such a lucky girl to have him as a boyfriend.”

 

Luhan sighed at their conversation; they must not realize that he heard what they said. Xiumin just chuckled beside Luhan and whispered to him “I’ve told you, nobody believes that a guy and a girl can be simply be friend.”

 

“Do you still thinking about Yura?” Xiumin asked when they took a walk back to the Lay’s office. Luhan simply nodded. “You still don’t have any idea to contact her?” Xiumin asked again.

 

“No… I lost her contact since then and I desperately don’t know how to contact her again,” Luhan replied with a sad tone.

 

Luhan lost Yura contact 3 years ago. A thief stole his mobile phone and wallet when they went to Paris to have a vacation.  Since then, he desperately looking for Yura’s number or even her email just wanted to inform her that he lost his phone but it was harder than he though. It’s been 3 years from that incident. He tried to look for it through Hwang Corporation, but no one from that company gave him the information. He even tried to her house in China but her neighbor said she moved out to his grandfather’s house and nobody knows the address. Since last year, he decided to stop looking for Yura and concentrates with his study and helps his father to expand his business. The more media see me; it’ll easier for you to looking for me, and by the time, I believe we’ll meet again soon, Yura.

 

 

 

 

 

“When you’ll be here? I wish I can pick you up from the airport,” Lay was in the outside of his room currently received a call while Luhan and Xiumin just arrived.

 

“Um… okay….okay… hahahha. Oh my god I still can’t believe you made it!!!” he seems very happy talking with somebody as he didn’t realize he just half shouting.

 

“Hahahaha….. I know I know. See you!” by then he ended the phone.

 

“Who’s that, Lay? You seem very happy,” Xiumin asked.

 

“My cousin. She accepted to the Seoul National University!!” Lay talked with half shouting, again.

 

“Wow!! Congratulations!!” both Xiumin and Luhan gave a congratulatory.

 

“Is that your cousin who was here?” Luhan asked.

 

“Yes. Ahahhaha. I’m so happy!” Lay said. “GUYS, WHO WANTS TO JOIN ME TO PICK UP MY COUSIN? I'LL BUY YOU FOOD!” Lay shouted while he entered his room to those 11 boys inside his room.

 

“NA!!!!!! (ME!!!!!)” All of them raised his hand including Xiumin and Luhan who had never met her.


AUTHOR'S NOTE:

 

Hi, readers! i'm sorry i was unable to update in a past whole week because college already started and i got so many task to do. i'll try to update tomorrow or a day after tomorrow.

 

kindly leave a comment & subscribe this story.

 

thank you :)