CH6 : JUST ONE STEP TOWARDS YOU

The First I Loved Forever

YURA POV

 

What is this?! He said he’ll pick me up but now I ended up with Mr. Kim Jaesuk again?! Argh… you really something, Zhang Yixing! At first you enthusiastically to pick me up, and now you asked me to pick you up at your office?! SM ENTERTAINMENT? I even didn’t know where is it.

“Mr. Kim, please wake me up when we’re arrived.”

“Ne.. agassi.”

 

 

 

 

“Agassi, we’re arrived in here,” Mr. Kim woke me up. I rubbed my eyes, as I felt still very sleepy.  I slowly went out my car and surprised for what I saw. There’re so many girls in front of this building holding a gift while the other took a picture in front of SM Entertainment logo. Who are they? Is there any special event for today in here?

 

I entered the building and asked the receptionist where’s Lay office located. The lady in the receptionist gave me a direction to go up to the 3rd floor. When I was waiting the lift, a young lady entered the building and walked directly to the lift. I took a glance at her and I was surprised because she’s very beautiful with a long brown golden hair. She wears a short dress with a red flat shoes, so simple yet beautiful. Not for so long, the elevator door opened and we both entered.

 

 

“Yoona! Where have you been?” I saw someone entered the lift from the 2nd floor and greeted this beautiful lady.

“Ah, eonnie! I’m sorry. I’ve been busy with college.” So this beautiful young lady named Yoona.

 

At the 3rd floor I went out and turn to the right as the receptionist told me. I walked through the corridor then I saw a placard hanging on the door written ‘LAY’. I slowly turn the knob and surprisingly it didn’t lock. What is this? You’re not here and your office was unlocked? I took my phone out and called him.

 

 

Tuuuuuuutt….. Tuuuuuuutt….. Tuuuuuuutt…..

“Hello.”

“Ge, where are you? I’m already in your office right now.”

“Eo? Yura, I’m on my way to the office right now. It supposed to be my friend there. Wait there with him okay?”

“Okay.”

“I need to give you some document, so don’t go before I come, arasseo?! (understand?!)”

“Yeah..yeah… please come faster, I still feel sleepy.”

*click*

 

 

Where’s he? Who’s he? Sehun? Chanyeol? Or Suho?

I took a seat on the sofa and opened a magazine that was lying on the table. Since it was written in Korean, I find it somewhat difficult to read because I haven’t used to it. I turned the page just look at the pictures without regard to the content of the magazine. My eyes were fixed on a photo in a new page that I opened. The picture shows a young woman that I’ve seen in the lift a moment ago. She was wearing a red short dress with a black pump heels. She was very beautiful as I see it earlier, or I could even say that she’s more beautiful in a person. But the young woman isn’t alone in this photo; she was with a young handsome man who wears tuxedo while hold her hand in a kind of formal event. I wasn’t so sure for what I saw until I read the title of the article.

 

I bent down stiffly in my position as I tried to process the news that I just read. I felt my cheeks were heat up and suddenly the room was very hot for me. As I heard someone shouted from the outside of Lay’s office, I turned my head to the door to find out whose had just shouted.

 

Maybe that’s one of Lay gege’s friends. I opened the door slowly and for the second time in this day, I stiffened at my place right now when I saw who were chatting outside.

 

I didn’t believe for what I saw…

 

I abruptly close the door when I saw a milky white skin young man with brown hair, which makes him more similar to a deer, was talking to someone not far from Lay gege’s office. It’s been 5 years since the last time I saw him in a person and he doesn’t change at all and that’s what makes me so easily recognize his face. I felt my eyes getting hot and teary, my heart was thumping too hard and my hands were trembling so bad. I took a deep breath to calm down my self but tears were started to stream upon my face. I didn't know what to do right now, I want to hug him so much, and I want him to know that I was here, but I can't. I can't do that; he's already with someone else. Someone who’s just too perfect.

 

I still leaned my back at the door while I try to eavesdrop what they talking about. Tears were started to stream slowly and I finally can catch up my breath.

 

_____________________________________________

 

Luhan POV

 

I walked to the entrance door of SM Entertainment office after parked my car. I have to take two laps after drop off Yoona in front of this building so that paparazzi cannot take a photo of us. The medias lately has little too far for making the news of us. They are completely exaggerating our relationship and I can’t help it. We’ve been spend time together quite often and it makes everybody wondering what’s our relationship actually.

 

Today I drove Yoona to SM Entertainment, I picked her at her condo and we had breakfast together. I still can’t make sure about my feeling towards her, but I do really comfortable when I’m with her. Yoona is a model in this agency since she was young. I decided to visit Lay also since it’s been a long time I didn’t see him. When I about to enter the lift my phone was ringing and I saw the caller id

 

LAY

“Yeoboseyo.. (Hello..)”

“Hyung, sorry I forget to tell you that I need to go outside for a while”

“Ya! I’m already in your office right now. Ppali wa! (Hurry up!)”

“Ne Hyung, ne… just wait for me in my room. There’s also my cousin there.”

“Ah… ne.”

“I’m on my way to the office right now. Gidaryo (wait)”

*click*

 

 

I hanged up the phone and took the lift to the 3rd floor. When the lift stopped at the 3rd floor, I turned to the right as I saw Lee So Man seonsaengnim was walking towards me.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo, Seonsaengnim!” I bowed and greeted him.

“Ah… Luhan-ah…. It’s been a long time I didn’t see you.”

“Ne… seonsaengnim.”

“I saw your article earlier. Well, the heir seems finally find his love,” Lee So Man teased me.

“Ah… it’s not like that, Seonsaengnim,” I politely denied.

“Hm? What’s matter?  You can be a perfect couple with Yoona.” Well, I don’t know why but I felt my cheeks were blushed when I heard Lee So Man Seonsaengnim’s statement.

 

I talked to him for a while about my activity right now. I used to be a model from this agency too before I quit and decided to concentrate with my college and company. In this company I knew Yoona from the first time. She was a trainee before me and I was just her junior. She was so popular back there because of her kindness and beauty. After three years became a model, I decided to quit but Yoona still a model in here. Although I started to get close with Yoona when we were equally a freshman, I admired her like everybody in here since the first time I saw her.

 

I bid a goodbye to Lee So Man seonsaengnim and went to Lay’s office room while somebody with a soft purple shirt and white short skirt abruptly went out from Lay’s room. Her back was facing me so I couldn’t see her face.

 

“Jeogiyo…(Excuse me...)” I called out her and she stopped. “Are you Lay’s cousin?” I asked her but she didn’t turn her body. Her red-brown hair was loose and covered the side of her face.

 

“N-ne…” she talked to me groggily without turning her face to me and running in a hurry to the opposite direction of me.

 

What’s wrong with that manner? She didn’t introduce her self; even she didn’t look at my face. What a rude cousin.

 

I entered Lay’s room and took a seat on a sofa. There was a magazine that Chen bought several weeks ago and it opened exactly where my article on it. I took a magazine and read the article when suddenly the phone on the table was buzzing.

 

It must be her phone. I looked at the phone and I saw that’s Lay who called her. I took a phone.

 

"Hello"

“Ng? who’s this?”

“ck… it’s me, Luhan. Your cousin left her phone here, she just went outside.”

“Oh, ne. I already in this building.”

“Okay, Ppali wa (Hurry up)”

*Click*

 

I hang up the phone, I slightly saw the wallpaper, and I completely didn’t believe for what I saw…

 

________________________

NO ONE’S POV

 

The door was open with Lay entered his office room with a bucket of chickens and a document in his other hand.

 

“Hyung, sorry I’m late. Suddenly I have to go back home to get some documents,” Lay appeared with a bunch of documents in his hand.

“Yeah… no problem,” Luhan said plainly, still felt so shocked yet uneasy.

“So, where’s my cousin? She said she already here.”

“Lay…. Who’s your cousin’s name?”

“Hwang Yura,” Lay answered plainly.

 

 

 

 


AUTHOR'S NOTE:

 

Hei guys, how are you? i'm sorry for late update.. it's been so long since the last time i updated this story.

i'm sorry...... i was hospitalized a while ago and college has been started. there are a lot of task that i need to finish and i promise you i'll give you an update after i finish my tasks.

once again... I'M SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE T.T

you guys have to take care of your health, okay?!