Afresh?

Ignite my soul.

"Joonmyun,wake up...”              “Hmm…”

 

“Joonmyun are you alright?? Do you want water?”           “Ahh Kyungsoo don’t leave me…”

 

Joonmyun gripped onto Kris’ arm. His eyes were close but he seemed to be in great pain…the type of pain a person could bring. Kris stared at Joonmyun for the longest time. He sat down on the chair and allowed Joonmyun to grip onto him. Kyungsoo? Who is that?

 

Joonmyun awoke to the white walls, the pale ceiling. Urgh, not again. He feels a person’s heat radiating near him- “Kris?” “You are finally awake Joonmyun! Did you know how- How are you feeling now? The doctor said you fainted because you did not take your meals regularly….why didn’t you? ”

 

Kris brushes off his concern for Joonmyun. He didn’t want to show his emotions off that easily. “I’m fine, thanks for asking. You may leave now.” Joonmyun looked out of the window and the awkward tension rises. “Why? Why are you constantly pushing others away from you? Away…from your life? “

 

“What do you mean?” Joonmyun dryly laughs it off,” I am not, come on.” But the only thing that ran through Kris was,’ You are.’ ‘Tell me then. Who is Kyungsoo?” Joonmyun looked disbelief. How did he find out? Wasn’t it a secret he had bury…? “None of your business” Joonmyun stared deep into Kris while half whispering,” You wouldn’t care anyway. Just leave. Leave before I hurt you, for you cannot hurt me when I have a broken heart.”

 

He whispered back,” Sometimes if you get hurt in life, you let those things go. They might be precious and memorable, so keep the memories but let it go. It’s of no use to keep it to oneself and hurt oneself deeper, and I wouldn’t want to see it happening to the one I love. And you wouldn’t hurt me, because I chose this.”

"Stop. I don't like the memories...because the tears come easily,and once again, I break my promise to myself for this day. I feel like I don't have a friend in this world.I am just so tired,and there is just so much pain,you know? And I am alone with it all."

"The darkness is back for you,but this time it isn't going to win. Because you are stronger and better than that."

"No, I'm not"           "You are."

Kris said that and went over,giving Joonmyun a hug before leaving the room. "I will be back."

Joonmyun started to let the tears fall as soon as Kris left the room. He sat by the window and plugged in his earpiece, for the deafening silence would eat him up if he does nothing.

 

This is a story that I've never told
I got to get this off my chest to let it go
I need to take back the light inside you stole
You're a criminal
And you steal like you're a pro

All the pain and the truth
I wear like a battle wound
So ashamed so confused, I was broken and bruised

Now I'm a warrior
Now I've got thicker skin
I'm a warrior
I'm stronger than I’ve ever been
And my armour, is made of steel, you can’t get in
I'm a warrior…

 

And you can never hurt…me again.

 

The song played on as Joonmyun grabs the thermal flask on the table. On it, there was a sticky.

 

Hey, enjoy your meal. Specially cooked and delivered by a random guy you met at the coffee shop on 16 march.

 

He smiles, a smile people rarely see. Thanks,he whispers,but Kris wasn't there to hear it. Instead,the guy that walked out of the doors went home to prepare the next meal...for the one he loves. He smiles, it will be a constant battle for him and Joonmyun. A war of remembering and forgetting for Joonmyun, a war of persuading and comforting for Kris.

The words Kris whispered into Joonmyun ears were unforgettable.

"And sometimes,you have to forget about that person you loved. Its time,Joonmyun. Please let another person enter your life...please."

 

 

(A/N) OMGOMG okay I apologise if this fic is not up to the standard. I can't feel the sadness at all though. Tell me if it hurts your heart? >_< I must be doing a bad job. I am sure this fic isn't nice at all. Its lame isn't it? :( My twitter is twitter.com/jeonqho so maybe you can tweet me your thoughts on either one of my fics! Do comment below and tell me your views. What do you think will happen next?

Other fic: ((KRISHO)) http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/751224/why-i-love-exo-kris-joonmyun-suho-krisho