Forgive , forget

Ignite my soul.

Joonmyun have been recovering quickly lately. It was a good thing. He seem to be letting Kris into his life now, bit by bit. Perhaps he wants to learn to let go, to let go of the people that once entered his life. He didn't know either. Joonmyun just wanted to live normally... and happily.

 

---

"So, tell me about him?"

"He was a sweet guy, he was everything I want. But I guess it was me being too over demanding and insecure as I started to control his life. I'm such a monste-"

"Shh," Kris shushes him and grabs his hand , he kisses him wholeheartedly . " Lets start this over shall we? So, tell me about him."

The look on Kris face was so soothing and he was so caring . His eyes glistened up and Joonmyun made eye contact with him . " He left me ... for someone else . No ... I made him leave me. I am too controlling and demanding . I care too much about him and it feels like a day without him I wouldn't be fine . You know what ? I got tired . He doesn't reply to my text messages - I mean yeah he is busy and all but .. it doesn't feel like he loves me . He only came to me for ual pleasures. I just -" Joonmyun broke down midway and started sobbing . Kris stared at him for a while , his heart breaking . He hugs Joonmyun and whispers sweet words into his ears .

When Joonmyun calms down , he held Kris hand and there was one thing this guy whispered in Kris ears that changed everything forever .

" Its time I move on and I found a thousand reason to be happy ... with you . "They embraced each other . Kris has been waiting for this , for so many months just to hear Joonmyun tell him , " I ... I love you ."