Lifeless

Ignite my soul.

He dragged his lifeless soul into the house and slumped onto the floor. Stop, he screamed to the memories of them hits him hard. He has been drinking again. No one is there to soothe him. Stumbling forward to his kitchen table, he grabs the painkillers. His life is a wreck now. He awakes and is late to work again. “Hey, I’m unwell. Sorry, I won’t make it to work today.” Joonmyun is the boss of a successful company. Sehun, his secretary was concern.

“Joonmyun… you haven’t been drinking again have you? I will go over later an-“

“It’s alright. I’m fine, I hadn’t been drinking, and I’m just tired. Bye.” He hung up.

Yet another wasted day…

He spends the day lazing around and trying to deal with the business investors who were unpleased with his sudden disappearance from the meetings they originally had planned on that day.

He decides to skip the bar tonight and indulge in coffee at the nearest cafe possible. Walking there today somehow seemed longer than usual though. He pushed the doors of the cafe and step in. He orders his hot chocolate drink and sat at the corner of the cafe, trying to sort out his thinking.

 "Hey… mind if I sit here?"

Joonmyun looked up. A tall guy with attractive features looked back down on him. The stranger was wearing a green apron holding a cup of coffee in hand and looked rather charming. Of course, all this didn’t get to Joonmyun. "Sure." Joonmyun look away as soon as he said that. He didn't really care much about others and love anyway. Or at least, not any time soon.

“So... what’s your name?” the stranger asked.

Joonmyun stared at him for the longest time ever before replying, “Why do you want to know anyway?”

The stranger seems to pretend that he didn’t hear what Joonmyun said. Instead, he introduce himself and said his name is Kris Wu Yi Fan and that he is the café’s boss.  Once he was done, there was an awkward tension in the air. “Why aren’t you saying anything?” Kris asked. “Because everyone leaves in the end…” Joonmyun mumbled. “You were saying something?” Kris asked. He couldn’t hear Joonmyun’s soft whispers. “No. Just know that I’m KJ Company’s boss” he replied stiffly, turning his head towards the window once more.

Their chat ended there, with the momentarily comfortable silence now.  

The next day at lunch break, Kris came to Joonmyun’s company to do a delivery for the cafe. He saw him, and waved. He has been ignored. Kris went forward to where Joonmyun was, in the canteen, and said his greetings. “What do you want?” Joonmyun’s words came out cold and harshly. He didn’t want to entertain strangers. Kris acted like he wasn’t hurt and smiled instead. “Let’s meet at the park on Saturday, tomorrow, two pm.” Joonmyun felt no reason why he should agree, but he found himself nodding his head.

 

 

 

a/n : Hey guys,I don't think this first part is entertaining,and sorry if I took long to update because my school schedule was just so hectic and I was tired x.x The next chapter will be where the angst come in:> Do try and leave me a comment. It will help me improve this version teehee^^ And subscribe please?:') Thanks for taking time to read this and vote for this story please? //puppy eyes//

Teehee love you all:-) x